• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 20 October 2005 - 03:52 PM

I love coming to this forum. There is no bickering going on, everyone is in agreement that dogs are great and fun to own. Every one has their own personal favorite dog(s) they love and cherish and sharing stories and pictures of them is a great way to promote how well a dog is as a companion. No offence to you cat lovers, I have a cat too, just seem to like the dogs better.

I would really love to see more people come here and share their stories and pictures of their favorite pet (any kind of pet would be welcomed)! Pets are such great companions and are life savers to so many who has no one else to talk to. They listen to our every word and give back nothing except unconditional love in return.

So if you are just viewing this forum why not stop and share a story or picture about your favorite pet. Come on in and join the fun, everyone is welcomed.

Sticks and Stones, Cross skulls and Bones,
None of You can Hurt me.

Cartoons and pictures, Words said in Whispers
The Ramblings of Sick Purple People Eaters.

The best place for you is a place called Bellevue
Where the doctors can try to fix you.

Psychotic drugs, electric shock plugs
Are the best cures for whatever ails you.

When all's said and done and your gray matter's dung
You won't have a brain left between you.

#2 Jacee

Jacee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 21 October 2005 - 06:42 PM

How sweet!!! It is so true...You'll never find anything or anymore that will love you more and unconditionally!!!! How special they are to your household and my bulldog just makes me smile and laugh. He even climbs up on my lap and snores!! 75 lbs of muscle....it is a site! He is quite a character!!!! The poms you see in the other photo is my daughters and I keep them for her while she and her husband works.....They are the sweetiest!! Then my other daughter has a Shitz- Tzu(?) and she is a doll..Her name is Jozee girl....so I am grammie to doggies and they love to come and stay at Grammie's house for the day.....If my bulldog doesn't want company for the day, he'll go down the hall into a bedroom and hide!! What a riot!! Thanks, I love talking about my dogs, as you can tell!!! Hugs to you, Jacee

#3 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 22 October 2005 - 12:48 AM

Jaycee, thanks for stopping by and saying 'hi'. Love those pictures and the thought of a 75lb anything laying on my lap snoring is way too funny to comtemplate. My dogs are 30lbs and 12lbs and they don't lay on my lap - the Eng. Cocker stands on my lap digging in his nails (he's going blind) and the sheltie stands on my head! When the cat tries to join in I never have enough hands to go around so we just bump heads together. Feeding time is mayhem around here and when my daughter brings her Shiba Inu to visit it's like getting a visit from the Queen. Cayenne (the Shiba) just sits and looks on with disdain at the stupidity of the other dogs then goes to the stairway and sits half way up so she can watch out the windows.

All of my dogs have been precious to me, some more than others but each one has had its own special appealing qualities that just crawled its way into my heart and lodged its way in to stay and someday when I get to the "Rainbow Bridge" I'll have a lot of old friends waiting to greet me as we cross over to the other side of heaven.

Hope you stop in again, invite a few friends to join the fun and share their stories with us, everybody's welcome.

None of You can Hurt me.

#4 Jacee

Jacee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,007 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 10:30 AM

I will stop in again...I love to talk about animals and my bulldog means sooooo much to me......I'll try to post more photos of him...they will make you smile, I promise!!!! Thanks and I'll see ya around alot!!!! Hugs Jacee

#5 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 23 October 2005 - 01:42 PM

I'll be here waiting and looking forward to more pictures. A good chuckle a day keeps depression away is what I always say. See ya soon.

None of You can Hurt me.

#6 cattycontessa

cattycontessa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 February 2011 - 07:24 AM

I love this site too! Everything I want to see and more.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved