Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 01:39 PM

The video is from our friend Treon. :)

----------------------------------------

Thanks Ara, for letting us know who to credit. Love this vid ...

Here's her LJ page: http://treonb.livejo...=375083#t375083

She writes awesome WC Fic too.

Edited by Pamela11, 21 February 2014 - 01:40 PM.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#202 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,185 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 02:28 PM

I just followed a lot of you.  I don't know everyone's handles, though.  Also, I know it is really mysterious, but if you got a follow from @Pandandrum, that's me!  (You're shocked, I know.)

"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#203 Euriska

Euriska

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 600 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 06:19 PM

----------------------------------------

Thanks Ara, for letting us know who to credit. Love this vid ...
Here's her LJ page: http://treonb.livejo...=375083#t375083
She writes awesome WC Fic too.

Awesome video! I just just sent treonb a thank you. Not only do we have the most devoted fans, but the most talented ones too. :)

#204 Gwnevere

Gwnevere

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,910 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 07:09 PM

I just followed a lot of you.  I don't know everyone's handles, though.  Also, I know it is really mysterious, but if you got a follow from @Pandandrum, that's me!  (You're shocked, I know.)

Totally shocked (and am following you now).

We don't ask. We don't care.

#205 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:17 PM

Reposting this because it's important:

Since Aragarna reminded us that someone needs to keep track of the "trends" on Twitter, I started researching Twitter Trends online.  So far, we're doing great.  According to what I've read, trends don't happen in a single moment, hour or even a day.  They "build" up over a period of time so tweeting now is just as important as tweeting on Monday.

Monday's tweets to @USA_Network @USA_PR @WhiteCollarUSA @FOXTV @TedonTV @ASepiol will get the message to TPTB as well as everyone who follows them.

There's one thing I found out that is important to mention.  When tweeting multiple times, it's important to vary the wording.  Tweets with the exact same wording do not have the same weight in getting something to "trend" as those with different wording. 

Keep your tweets short, be creative but remember to include #whitecollarforS6 in every tweet.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#206 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:19 PM

Friday, February 21st:

NealPeteriPhoneScreencap_zps32107187.jpg

#207 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 21 February 2014 - 08:39 PM

One of the tools of getting anything to "trend" on Twitter is getting the #hashtag message to as many people as possible. 

I managed to catch TedonTV tonight.  He doesn't have any new information on White Collar's renewal but I did get #whitecollarforS6 out to his followers and he has over 13,000 of them!  ;)

AnnTedonTVTweet2_zps177e8f5a.jpg

Edited by LI_Ann, 21 February 2014 - 08:45 PM.

#208 maryrose

maryrose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:10 AM

Finally I post the message in White Collar Italia facebook page!!!  Yesterday morning i tried but maybe I did something wrong ..(.it was 5 a.m :P ) then I was out for a convention for all the day and yesterday night I was too tired to write something coherent!!!

This morning  works!!  so now I can leave for my second day to the convention very HAPPY!!!! :lol:

bbg0.png

#209 maryrose

maryrose

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,344 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:18 AM

EEEEEEEHHHH :P  Now I know what I did  wrong  yesterday .....I write  the message  in Neal Caffrey Italia facebook page  ... :lol:

the admin answered me and she posted our messagge  ...so there are 3400 potential follower and twitter tooo!!!!!!! :lol:

something did something wrong   .. is not so wrong!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

bbg0.png

#210 debfromca

debfromca

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:37 AM

Twitter and trending are new endeavors for me...but it is my understanding that to get something to trend there has to be a #...followed by something that has the exact wording and spacing....my question is does the placement of capital letters also have to be exact? 

I spent some time on Twitter tonight and noticed that some were saying ...like the example in this thread #whitecollarforS6...and others were saying #WhiteCollarForS6.  Does that matter?

#211 Tranquilanqui

Tranquilanqui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 04:39 AM

hi there! :)
I'm a new member of this forum and I already love all of you! ;)
Your idea is A-MOZ-ING! xD
It is time to make a point, to show USA there's a strong fan base supporting White Collar and we DESERVE a 6th Season!
I'm totally in! :) luckily for once I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to tweet (gaaaawd I wish I still was in Orlando!)! ;P
2mxqr0k.jpg 245czee.jpg

#212 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:16 AM

Twitter and trending are new endeavors for me...but it is my understanding that to get something to trend there has to be a #...followed by something that has the exact wording and spacing....my question is does the placement of capital letters also have to be exact? 

I spent some time on Twitter tonight and noticed that some were saying ...like the example in this thread #whitecollarforS6...and others were saying #WhiteCollarForS6.  Does that matter?

I'm not sure if caps make a difference, so I think we should type it exactly as most of the announcements have gone out, all lower case except the 'S'.
I do know that you can't leave spaces or include punctuation.

Posted Image

#213 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,611 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:19 AM

It is time to make a point, to show USA there's a strong fan base supporting White Collar and we DESERVE a 6th Season!
I'm totally in! :) luckily for once I don't have to wake up in the middle of the night to tweet (gaaaawd I wish I still was in Orlando!)! ;P

Welcome Tranquilanqui :)

Love your siggy.

Posted Image

#214 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 08:26 AM

To catch the trends, there's a trend box on the left side of your twitter page, when you use the computer version.

In the mobile/tab app, I believe you have to go to the "discovery" tap (or something like that. My twitter is in French...) and there are the trends. If you click on "show all" you can see all the trends, whether worldwide or locally.

I'll still be at work. I'll be able to tweet, but I'm not sure I'll be able to capture the trends.

ZhL3auH.png

TeamDeKay.org - for everything TDK

#215 Tranquilanqui

Tranquilanqui

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 10:17 AM

Welcome Tranquilanqui :)
Love your siggy.

thanx! ^w^
seriously can't wait for Monday to come!
2mxqr0k.jpg 245czee.jpg

#216 Pokeyshadow

Pokeyshadow

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,706 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 01:42 PM

ok. I set up a new account on my Ipad since I can't remember the old one. @pokeyshadow. I have no idea how to do anything.

#217 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,418 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:34 PM

Welcome Tranquilanqui!

Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#218 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 02:39 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome!   Thanks so much for pitching in.

This is something all White Collar fans are passionate about and we're about to make our voices heard.

Enjoy the forum!

#219 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:03 PM

nealtweetfeb22_zps8bdbcb71.jpg

#220 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,503 posts

Posted 22 February 2014 - 03:37 PM

To catch the trends, there's a trend box on the left side of your twitter page, when you use the computer version.

In the mobile/tab app, I believe you have to go to the "discovery" tap (or something like that. My twitter is in French...) and there are the trends. If you click on "show all" you can see all the trends, whether worldwide or locally.

I'll still be at work. I'll be able to tweet, but I'm not sure I'll be able to capture the trends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been playing with the trend choices and I don't have one that says "Show All."

Right now I'm set to monitor trends in New York but I will change that to whatever if I could figure out what to change it to.  I don't think we'll get #whitecollarforS6 trending worldwide so we should split up the areas to monitor.

Those of you who know what we should do, please let us know.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved