1128 replies to this topic

#1 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:32 AM

There’s talk of the networks backing down on renewing our favorite series: http://www.deadline....al-talks-stall/

We want to do all we can to support the show. So here’s a grassroots campaign: Send a tweet to @WhiteCollarUSA  @USA_Network @NBCUniversal @foxnetworks  @USA_PR @foxtv

Make sure to write RENEW WHITE COLLAR. Renew - full season  and hash tag #WhiteCollar.and #whitecollars6

See sample below. Please make sure you tweet your own message first and then follow up with retweets of other fans. Join Twitter, send your own message first and then tell all your friends.

Go on White Collar Facebook and LJ to spread the news.

Will it help? At least we've made an attempt to show support. 

Thank you.

@WhiteCollarUSA @FOXTV @USA_Network @NBCUniversal @foxnetworks @USA_PR WHITE

COLLAR! Renew - full season #WhiteCollar #whitecollarS6

##########################################

:) I'm updating this first post for Pamela.  She's at the theater seeing Les Miserable. :)

We've reached out to White Collar fans everywhere and organized a Twitter Campaign.  Our goal is to make  #whitecollarforS6 trend on Twitter

Please join us and tweet on Monday, February 24th at 12 noon EST - 9am PST - 6pm Europe Centrale.

Here's a sample tweet you can copy and paste:

@WhiteCollarUSA @USA_Network @USA_PR @FOXTV @ASepiol @TedonTV Collars Unite! RENEW #whitecollar for a full season #whitecollarforS6

Please remember to retweet as many White Collar Fan's tweets as you possibly can!

A very special thanks to Suebsg9 and Aragarna for their help.  Sue posted about Monday's Twitter Campaign on Tumbler and Aragarna posted it on Live Journal.

These are the Twitter Invitations we've been posting and tweeting to everyone....

Thanks to kanarek13 for making this one for us...

kanarekbanner_zps4ba1fe60.jpg

And another one from me....

twitterblitznotice_zps5e74cbec.jpg

Edited by LI_Ann, 20 February 2014 - 10:07 PM.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#2 Mousedm

Mousedm

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,120 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:16 AM

There’s talk of the networks backing down on renewing our favorite series: http://www.deadline....al-talks-stall/

We want to do all we can to support the show. So here’s a grassroots campaign: Send a tweet to @WhiteCollarUSA  @USA_Network @NBCUniversal @foxnetworks  @USA_PR @foxtv

Make sure to write RENEW WHITE COLLAR. Renew - full season  and hash tag #WhiteCollar.and #whitecollars6

See sample below. Please make sure you tweet your own message first and then follow up with retweets of other fans. Join Twitter, send your own message first and then tell all your friends.

Thank you.

Well, that's depressing. Is there anything for those of us less technologically advanced - i.e. no twitter or live-journal or Facebook to do?

20ueioo.jpg

#3 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:34 AM

Hi Mouse.

Maybe others on the forum are more savvy in this area, but some contacts on the web are below. If anyone else has additional addresses, please let us know. 

Fox:  Go to Fox.com and send an e-mail to AskFox @fox.com. Or write a letter to: Fox Broadcasting Co., P.O. Box 900, Beverly Hills, Calif. 90212. The viewer comment line is 310-369-3066.

NBC:

For NBCUniversal – New York: 212-664-4444

For NBCUniversal – Los Angeles: 818-840-4444

In addition: http://surveys.resea...10&Id=YDW323G90

USA: http://www.usanetwork.com/feedback

Phone: Call the NBC switchboard at 212-664-4444, and ask to leave a message on the USA Network Viewer Hotline. No calls will be returned.

Petition asking for signatureshttps://www.change.o...s-to-be-renewed

Edited by Pamela11, 12 February 2014 - 09:50 AM.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#4 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:36 AM

Latest from TedOnTV:

1. @TedOnTV Is it true about renewing WC talks stalling? Will USA still renew for a season 6?

2. @suebee1951 i cannot comment on news reports such as the one you read. There is no news on renewal at this time

3. @TedOnTV @suebee1951 Okay, but can you perhaps comment on to whom fans should direct their support of the show & a final season?

4. @lisakadlec @suebee1951 no specific place we know fans want it. Now into next phase of process

5.  Retweeted by debbie martinsen

@TedOnTV @suebee1951 think they probably also want to know how to continue being heard, especially since the 'process' appears to be stuck.

Edited by Pamela11, 12 February 2014 - 09:41 AM.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#5 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,998 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:55 AM

Hi Mouse.

Maybe others on the forum are more savvy in this area, but some contacts on the web are below. If anyone else has additional addresses, please let us know. 

Fox:  Go to Fox.com and send an e-mail to AskFox @fox.com. Or write a letter to: Fox Broadcasting Co., P.O. Box 900, Beverly Hills, Calif. 90212. The viewer comment line is 310-369-3066.

NBC:

Phone: Call the NBC switchboard at 212-664-4444, and ask to leave a message on the USA Network Viewer Hotline. No calls will be returned.

========

I'm in the same boat as Mousedm, no social network at all except email.  Thanks for adding these.

#6 Pandandrum

Pandandrum

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,190 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:56 AM

Thanks, Pamela!  I'll be joining in!  This stresses me out!!!

"It seems hope is right around the corner, but I've got some disorder that pushes straight instead. The worse the sin is, the more the consequences, the more I'm on a mission to tally-ho ahead." - Levi Weaver

#7 Aragarna

Aragarna

Team DeKay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,797 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:12 AM

There's a petition going around:

https://www.change.o...s-to-be-renewed

Might be an efficient way to have all the fans in one place. And no need to be tech savvy.

ZhL3auH.png

TeamDeKay.org - for everything TDK

#8 elledeegee

elledeegee

White Collarus Fan Fictionus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,229 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:18 AM

Same here. I don't want to NOT have another season. We need atleast one more. :/

Posted Image

Neal: I want to buy a bakery.
Mozz: I like donuts.
Neal: Hot and fresh, just the way momma made them.
Mozz: Bear claws?
Neal: Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
Mozz: Mmmmm...
Neal: Right here.

#9 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • 10,998 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:21 AM

Might be an efficient way to have all the fans in one place. And no need to be tech savvy.

=========

They want too much information on that site.  I don't know anything about who or what is involved there.  Sorry.  I sent an email to Fox on the site address listed above.

#10 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 10:29 AM

Additional info on 20th Century Fox:

http://www.ehow.com/...entury-fox.html

They give same address as in my second post. They don't make it easy for you to contact the right office ...

Additional Phone number: Call the main switchboard at 310-369-1000. This is the main contact for the television division and Fox Studios in Los Angeles.

Edited by Pamela11, 12 February 2014 - 10:31 AM.

PBASBanner62.jpg

#11 Sydney93

Sydney93

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 11:15 AM

I signed the petition. Gosh this makes me so sad. They can't cancel White Collar :<  My day just went sour. Can't wait to head home and re-watch the previous seasons for comfort. :(

Cowards run from who they are, the brave accept. 

You can call me Syd! ^.^

#12 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,589 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 12:51 PM

=========

They want too much information on that site.  I don't know anything about who or what is involved there.  Sorry.  I sent an email to Fox on the site address listed above.

Agreed.  I signed a petition on that site a couple of years ago, and they flooded with all kinds of emails for everything else.

Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#13 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,589 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 01:56 PM

Pamela is definitely on a mission!   You go girl!

Thank you.

Hi Mouse.

NBC:

Latest from TedOnTV:

1. @TedOnTV Is it true about renewing WC talks stalling? Will USA still renew for a season 6?

2. @suebee1951 i cannot comment on news reports such as the one you read. There is no news on renewal at this time

3. @TedOnTV @suebee1951 Okay, but can you perhaps comment on to whom fans should direct their support of the show & a final season?

4. @lisakadlec @suebee1951 no specific place we know fans want it. Now into next phase of process

5.  Retweeted by debbie martinsen

@TedOnTV @suebee1951 think they probably also want to know how to continue being heard, especially since the 'process' appears to be stuck.

Additional info on 20th Century Fox:

http://www.ehow.com/...entury-fox.html

They give same address as in my second post. They don't make it easy for you to contact the right office ...

Additional Phone number: Call the main switchboard at 310-369-1000. This is the main contact for the television division and Fox Studios in Los Angeles.

Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#14 Pamela11

Pamela11

SHOOT THE MOON

• Members
  • 8,776 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 03:24 PM

Pamela is definitely on a mission!   You go girl!

----------------------------------------------------

:)  Thanks everyone.

I know members wanted to provide their input, at least in any small way.

If you do tweet your own message or something similar, let us know on this thread and we'll retweet your posting. 

Let's hope we have some happy, uplifting news soon!

PBASBanner62.jpg

#15 Tatfan

Tatfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 04:43 PM

I am so upset about this! thanks for the tips of ways to help. signed the petition a week ago even before this news came out. with all the junk and reality shows on tv right now its crazy they want to get rid of an amazing show with a huge fan base and actors that all want it to keep going at least for another season or 2. I knew moving it to fall wouldn't be the best for it. lets hope this works! we at least deserve one last full season to tie things up and get a well deserved ending.  :unsure:

#16 fab50s

fab50s

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,130 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:07 PM

Signed the petition don't think I can so anything else from here.

#17 Alandata79

Alandata79

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 190 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:15 PM

I joined twitter a few days ago just because of WC and sent my first tweet today ;)

#18 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • 23,760 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 06:41 PM

Pamela said:

If you do tweet your own message or something similar, let us know on this thread and we'll retweet your posting. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for creating this thread and for sharing the idea with me last night or rather the the wee hours of the morning. :wacko:  I'd just like to remind everyone to please be polite when making contact with TPTB.  :rolleyes:

I've been tweeting my heart out for a while now and so have many other White Collar fans.

I've been using both #whitecollar and #whitecollarS6 in my tweets and often add a cartoon. 

These seem to get the most favorable reactions. :)

TDKloveWCTweet_zpsd9f72479.jpg

NealPeterForumTweet_zps554cbd16.jpg

wcfanstweetS6_zps75f92611.jpg

forumnicktweet_zps2bc1dbe4.jpg

Edited by LI_Ann, 12 February 2014 - 06:43 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#19 Barbara1954

Barbara1954

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 08:43 PM

I signed the petition at change, sent feedback to usa network asking for renewal of WC but cant seem to find any email address info for FOX which owns WC. Would like to know whose holding up the renewal of one of the best shows on the USA network.  Need closure like BN and Pcych their getting closure and the cast and crew of Pcysh got together and decided to end, we need the same for WC

#20 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • 11,589 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:39 PM

Pamela said:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you for creating this thread and for sharing the idea with me last night or rather the the wee hours of the morning. :wacko:  I'd just like to remind everyone to please be polite when making contact with TPTB.  :rolleyes:

I've been tweeting my heart out for a while now and so have many other White Collar fans.

I've been using both #whitecollar and #whitecollarS6 in my tweets and often add a cartoon. 

These seem to get the most favorable reactions. :)

TDKloveWCTweet_zpsd9f72479.jpg

NealPeterForumTweet_zps554cbd16.jpg

wcfanstweetS6_zps75f92611.jpg

forumnicktweet_zps2bc1dbe4.jpg

My email inbox was filled with re-tweets!

Cathy

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved