• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 ADDICTEDToBN

ADDICTEDToBN

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:11 PM

I Checked on Amazon about when so gift items where coming. I saw that my pre-order of season seven Burn Notice is set to be delivered onTuesday December 17th.....yay oh and Hi everyone I miss. My BN. I'm hoping for a movie. How is everyone doing ,how was your Thanksgiving or how is your Hanukkah going. Happy posititive thoughts to all

#2 viddersweet

viddersweet

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:50 PM

I'm excited about it as well. I wish Amazon showed more details about what the bonus features are for Season 7 dvd. But who am I kidding, I'm still going to buy it even without additional extras (but I really hope they have cool stuff). 

I'm also looking at the complete series DVD. Even though i already have all the seasons, I hope that the complete set will have the extended Pilot episode (with all of the cut scenes) as well as more bonus materials and extra stuff! I wonder when the details will come out on the contents of the complete series?

I Checked on Amazon about when so gift items where coming. I saw that my pre-order of season seven Burn Notice is set to be delivered onTuesday December 17th.....yay oh and Hi everyone I miss. My BN. I'm hoping for a movie. How is everyone doing ,how was your Thanksgiving or how is your Hanukkah going. Happy posititive thoughts to all

Burn Notice authentic props & wardrobe on sale!

Michael Westen, Fiona Glenanne, Sam Axe, Jesse Porter & Madeline Westen items listed (check often or 'save'  or 'follow' the seller), or message me:

http://www.ebay.com/sch/racre8/m.html

Actor-used props, clothing, jewelry and accessories on sale. Yogurt container, Heisler Beer, Snowglobes, spy gear and more!

burn-notice-214-700x500-TOP_zpse394e632.

image by AJLARSON 2.19.09.

Buy authentic props & fashion from Burn Notice!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/racre8/m.html

#3 Barb9999

Barb9999

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 09:48 PM

I found this.

http://www.tvshowson...te-Series/19000

It says there will be deleted scenes, gag real, and a featurette about ending the series.

I can't wait!

#4 crazygringo

crazygringo

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,665 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:16 AM

Awesome.

6a80a4ba-b6d8-42e3-9ddc-1b8e1ea8ffda.jpga299d153-e196-44be-9529-b2235fb4464a.jpg

#5 LateToBN

LateToBN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:07 AM

If you preorder on Amazon it is only $108.00. I am wondering how long I will have to wait for shipping. Maybe 2 days?

fe4b6df2-ce72-4126-9820-164ef10d544d_zps

#6 cargram

cargram

Fiona, feisty and fabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

If you preorder on Amazon it is only $108.00. I am wondering how long I will have to wait for shipping. Maybe 2 days?

================================================

Do you live out of the country?  Cuz mine from amazon is 44 something and they said it would come Dec 23 or 24th.

Posted Image

sig courtesy of AggieThrower30

#7 LateToBN

LateToBN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,518 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

cargram, I live in the country but I ordered the whole box set of all the seasons so that is why it is more than yours. It's going to be hard to wait 8 days for it to come especially if I see it in the stores on the 17th. :rolleyes:

fe4b6df2-ce72-4126-9820-164ef10d544d_zps

#8 cargram

cargram

Fiona, feisty and fabulous

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,608 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 09:48 AM

cargram, I live in the country but I ordered the whole box set of all the seasons so that is why it is more than yours. It's going to be hard to wait 8 days for it to come especially if I see it in the stores on the 17th. :rolleyes:

============================================================================

Hi Late,  yes,  I hate it when it's at
Target and I have to wait!  But I can never wait to pre order.  This time I ordered it in August!

Posted Image

sig courtesy of AggieThrower30

#9 JackSpicer01

JackSpicer01

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 17 December 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'm excited for the DVD as well! If anyone would has the DVD when they it, can tell me if they added the missing voice over when Michael is in his sniper's perch on the roof of the house in S07E02, "Forget Me Not"? I, as well as many other people on here, have seen the episode on broadcast day and there was no voice over, the voice over appeared in closed captions, though, when CC (Closed Captions) was turned on. I hope they added the missing VO for the DVD release.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved