• Please log in to reply
202 replies to this topic

#21 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:02 PM

Tvline mentioned it will air in November or December. Who knows if that will change though.
Cherith Cutestory, pirate lawyer.

#22 lovejamesrdoay

lovejamesrdoay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 06:34 PM

Tvline mentioned it will air in November or December. Who knows if that will change though.

It better change I'm not waiting till November or December for the greatest ep ever. Longest I will wait is October. Still don't know why they can't air it after the finale before Necessary Roughness starts. I don't know why they put NR in Psych time slot to begin with.
>>>(##)PSYCH(##)<<<

Shawn:
I know how you feel about dead things.
Gus: What do you mean? I've seen it all.
Shawn: You've seen it all through the cracks in your fingers while your hiding your eyes.
Shawn: Yeah, Gus, it was right at the top of my ''to don't'' list.
Shawn: Gus, I kicked a board in half.
Gus: No you didn't.
Shawn: You're right. I didn't. But it splintered. Do you have any idea what this means?
Shawn: That dog is kind of an "A" hole.
Gus:
It sees something.
Shawn:
Yeah, urine stains on my pants.
Shawn: Boom. Boom. Boom. Muffins.
Shawn:
I need to potty, okay? I know my body, and I know my stomach, and this could get really ugly.
Shawn: I'm on a banana sled jack. Come aboooooard.

Posted Image

#23 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:04 PM

It better change I'm not waiting till November or December for the greatest ep ever. Longest I will wait is October. Still don't know why they can't air it after the finale before Necessary Roughness starts. I don't know why they put NR in Psych time slot to begin with.

The problem is that the network has a monkey controlling the scheduling of Psych. Let's not forget that they led us to believe that season 7 would air in October for months before pushing it to February. I'm sure we won't see the musical until March or so. Sorry to be so negative, but the past few episodes have left me hopeless for the musical.

Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#24 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:31 PM

Yeah that would mean no DVD release until the Spring of 2014.  Wouldn't they want fans to be able to buy the Season for the holiday season?  Seems like it would just be good marketing that way, but I guess they know best.   -_-

#25 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,965 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:42 PM

Yeah that would mean no DVD release until the Spring of 2014.  Wouldn't they want fans to be able to buy the Season for the holiday season?  Seems like it would just be good marketing that way, but I guess they know best.   -_-

They might put the 14 together as the season and put out the musical as a separate DVD.

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

#26 pineapplegirl123

pineapplegirl123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:48 PM

They might put the 14 together as the season and put out the musical as a separate DVD.

Ooh, that's a good idea! Just like a movie. Exclusive behind the scenes material, interviews, the whole shebang! I can see it now...

kiss-gif_zpsba8b7fee.gif

Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind...

Kiss-in-the-dark-smaller-gi_zpsf9de3a1a.

"I'd say that Shawn Spencer is a boy. And that Roday is a man."
-Maggie Lawson

“I have the best girlfriend in the entire world. She is made out of 
sunshine.”
-James Roday

"Home... should be wherever you are."
-Shawn Spencer

"Maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."
-Juliet O'Hara

Pssst. Come check me out on tumblr!
I'm a Psych fanfiction writer! Check out my fanfiction page!
Also on youtube!
gifs made by me ^ _ ^

#27 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:17 PM

That's even worse for fans, because it makes us have to pay for two separate DVD releases, which will probably cost more.  I'll probably wait until my birthday so I'll have some extra cash or a gift card then.

#28 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 06:26 PM

That's even worse for fans, because it makes us have to pay for two separate DVD releases, which will probably cost more.  I'll probably wait until my birthday so I'll have some extra cash or a gift card then.

I agree, if I'm going to pay $50 for a DVD I will be expecting behind the scenes material anyway. Two separate DVD's would instantly turn me away.

Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

#29 pineapplegirl123

pineapplegirl123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 04:09 PM

Countdown to season 7 finale had this today :) :

psych_musical.jpg

kiss-gif_zpsba8b7fee.gif

Since the invention of the kiss there have been five kisses that were rated the most passionate, the most pure. This one left them all behind...

-Maggie Lawson

sunshine.”
-James Roday

-Shawn Spencer

"Maybe the best things, the richest things, aren't supposed to come easily. And that sometimes the moments that make the most sense happen when everything else doesn't."
-Juliet O'Hara

Also on youtube!
gifs made by me ^ _ ^

#30 lakersfan

lakersfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:03 AM

They just said on twitter that there will be sneak peak of the musical during the finale tomorrow.

#31 HenrickPeres

HenrickPeres

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 28 May 2013 - 11:51 AM

They just said on twitter that there will be sneak peak of the musical during the finale tomorrow.

I'm not surprise...

#32 lakersfan

lakersfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:29 PM

Really disappointed with the promo for the musical. 20 seconds was just old episodes and no one sang. I thought it was ridiculous that they kept building up to a promo that didn't even seem like a promo.

#33 HenrickPeres

HenrickPeres

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 503 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 10:59 PM

Really disappointed with the promo for the musical. 20 seconds was just old episodes and no one sang. I thought it was ridiculous that they kept building up to a promo that didn't even seem like a promo.

Even more ridiculous is having to wait until DECEMBER to watch the episode. No longer just have to wait almost a year to see the seventh season, they still send this special end of the year... USA Network Sucks!

#34 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Yeah they really do and the producers kind of suck, not giving us the Shules reunion scene we were looking for.  Disappointing season overall, to say the least.

#35 lakersfan

lakersfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:22 PM

I agree. The network is being ridiculous. I don't understand why we have to wait that long. Plus they kept saying fall before and now it's December. It's getting ridiculous. They did the same with the season 7 premier date

#36 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,114 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 11:25 PM

This is pretty much why I've waited until episodes were released on DVD to watch up until Season 7 started.  But I wanted something to talk about with fellow Psych-Os.  I guess in a year or two, it won't matter since all episodes will be online and on DVD, but this sucks right now.

#37 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 30 May 2013 - 05:31 PM

I agree. The network is being ridiculous. I don't understand why we have to wait that long. Plus they kept saying fall before and now it's December. It's getting ridiculous. They did the same with the season 7 premier date

Did you also notice that they changed it from fall to winter? At least I've seen this some. Does this change ring a bell? How about the October to February change they also changed this from fall to winter. I'm very disappointed, and quite frankly I'm tired of being led on. I enjoyed the first half of the season, but following the Shules breakup I was not entertained. It's pretty sad that I feel this way considering that I am a die hard fan, but I feel like they have stopped caring. With Maggie gone half of the time and so much out of order in the SBPD in season 8 I will be surprised if the quality of the episodes improves.

Posted Image

I think you're swell

#38 pineapplegirl123

pineapplegirl123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 01 June 2013 - 01:25 PM

Did you also notice that they changed it from fall to winter? At least I've seen this some. Does this change ring a bell? How about the October to February change they also changed this from fall to winter. I'm very disappointed, and quite frankly I'm tired of being led on. I enjoyed the first half of the season, but following the Shules breakup I was not entertained. It's pretty sad that I feel this way considering that I am a die hard fan, but I feel like they have stopped caring. With Maggie gone half of the time and so much out of order in the SBPD in season 8 I will be surprised if the quality of the episodes improves.

Yep, totally agree with ya. I'm a die hard fan as well, and I feel the same. I was so ticked when I saw it say December. Crap, more waiting.

kiss-gif_zpsba8b7fee.gif

-Maggie Lawson

sunshine.”
-James Roday

-Shawn Spencer

-Juliet O'Hara

Also on youtube!
gifs made by me ^ _ ^

#39 pineapplegirl123

pineapplegirl123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 07:35 PM

Turns out, you can watch a free screening of the musical at Comic Con this year! That's right I said FREE. July 17th, at midnight. So... technically that's July 18th morning right? :)

Register for a ticket here: http://www.usanetwor...ych-the-musical

The tickets are free, but you register so not just anyone from the streets walk in, if you know what I mean.

I would SO go, if my family's car was capable, and my dad, (who is in school) had free time off. We only have one car, so that sucks.

The one time, that something's free, and available to everyone, I can't get it. :(

kiss-gif_zpsba8b7fee.gif

-Maggie Lawson

sunshine.”
-James Roday

-Shawn Spencer

-Juliet O'Hara

Also on youtube!
gifs made by me ^ _ ^

#40 lakersfan

lakersfan

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 229 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 08:02 PM

I do believe I get to go so I really hope I get there early enough so I can get a seat. I'm so excited for it. Sorry you can't go Pineapplegirl!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved