• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#1 CLMIKE

CLMIKE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 10:36 AM

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening Ladies, Gents and Creatures from the Black Lagoon.

I got to thinking today about the upcoming final season, and I started to pull together a list of things I wish we could see in this final season.  Whether it be cameo's from previous clients, friends, enemies, or just things we wanted to happen, I had quite the list that was continuing to grow.

So I thought that might be a fun thread to create on our wish list of what we'd like to see on the Easter egg side, and maybe throughout the season we could look back and see if any of our wishes came true.

I'll start

1. The explanation of what happened to Raines

2.  A return cameo of Burt Reynolds character

3.  Tim Matheson returning in some capacity (even if only a director of an episode or producer)

4.  Michael's favorite two FBI friends from the pilot episode (who also returned throughout several seasons)

5.  Jesse actually get to solve the subplot of his Mom's case 

6.  A flashback to how Sam and Michael met

I'll add more if I come up with others.

Thanks for reading!  

#2 philliesfan

philliesfan

The love between Michael & Fiona is the heart of the show

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 04:17 PM

I like your ideas, CLMike.  

I especially like the idea of learning how Sam and Michael met and struck up a friendship.  I personally believe that Sam was the antidote to Larry's influence.  

Harris and Lane - I bet they'll be back. 

ETA: I'd like to see Spencer again.  And Pearce.

My wish would be for one final fun episode where the gang is together, Fi & Michael are solidly a couple, and they're helping some desperate little person kick some bully's ass. 

My biggest wish is for Michael and Fiona to be a solidly committed couple and for Michael to end the series on a note of contentment with some peace, and Fiona, in his life.  

Edited by philliesfan, 16 May 2013 - 07:36 PM.

MFParis1person.jpg

#3 philliesfan

philliesfan

• Members
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 07:35 PM

From Noellem

If could add this to the final season wish list:

• Michael gets out of the CIA for good and he is completely pardoned or receives full immunity for the murder of Card (plus full pay and benefits).
  • Agent Pearce getting her old job back. 
  • Pearce and Jesse in a relationship
  • Closure for Jesse in his mom's murder. 
    Madeline and Michael reuniting again
  • How Sam and Michael met
  • How Michael and Fiona met 
  • Would love to see a few jobs Michael and Fiona worked together on in Ireland before Card pulled him out.
  • Meeting Fiona's family - I'd love to see Sean and her four other brothers and her mom and dad
  •  A flashback of Fiona's sister Claire
  • Sam and Elsa get married
  • Characters I'd love to see again: Virgil, Raines, Lucy, Dan Seibels
  • Michael and Fiona together for good. He proposes, Asscher cut diamond and they marry (my shipper wish)
  • Michael buys Fiona a new home
  • Michael remains alive and well and he is happy for once in his life. He's been through enough these past 7 years, time to enjoy life and he has no worries of people trying to kill him any more. Plus, it wouldn't be right to deprive Maddie of her other son. She lost one son. She doesn't need to lose another one.

MFParis1person.jpg

#4 CLMIKE

CLMIKE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 16 May 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'm going to add another to the wish list.  Michael buying Fiona a snow globe...maybe a Miami one.

#5 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 01:23 AM

Fun idea, CLMIKE!  

Maybe all our wishes will come true. Perhaps the Agency will throw Michael Westen a big fat retirement party, and all of our past (living) friends will attend! Including a Matt Nix cameo, as the agent who delivered the Burn Notice over the phone! LOL  "Hey, sorry bro. I just did what I was told.  Don't kill the messenger."

philliesfan, you are doing a yeoman's (or woman's) job helping out noellem. Just another example of how great our forum community is, helping each other out!  

I agree with most of all of your wishes.

1. Would love to see Pearce again, and it would be fun, as noellem suggested, if she and Jesse were an item.  We haven't seen Jesse with a significant other since he came on board, or even talk of one.

2.  Agree that an explanation of Raines' departure, especially after Max was murdered, would be interesting. We know Pearce came on the scene, but Raines surely would have been in the loop on that case.

3.  Virgil and Maddie. LOL

4.  I like philliesfan's suggestion of an episode with the team back together lending Michael's fists of fury to help the little people in Miami, which ideally would include a Mi-Fi bomb/gadget building scene.

5.  Mostly, like philliesfan, and I think the rest of us, some closure for Michael.  I was rewatching some of season 5 recently, and the whole deal with Michael not being able to stop "pulling the threads" before Max was killed.  It will take something big, monumental even, for him to let go, IMO.  But ultimately, yes, I'd like to see Michael at peace (and with Fiona of course too!).

6. Sam and Elsa together.

7.  What about Charlie, Nate's son?  I don't think we can ignore the fact that he's what, maybe 3 years old now? Maybe we could see Charlie visiting Grandma and Michael have some "ah-hah" moment about life being more than just the spy game.  Out of loyalty to his brother, he's got to look out for his nephew. 

I'm sure there will be more as our wheels turn. Thanks for the fun thread, CLMIKE.

Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#6 burnerlover1991

burnerlover1991

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 08:46 AM

• Michael is finally allowed to leave the C.I.A with no strings attached
  • Pearce comes back
  • Jesse gets a girlfriend.
  • Sam and Elsa together and happy
  • Madeline happy
  • A major Makeup between Fiona and Michael!!!
  • Michael and Fiona Finally Be Able to be Together!!!!!!!!!
  • Michael,Fiona,Sam and Jessie opening there own business taking jobs and helping people

and my last wish is that :   NO ONE GETS KILLED OFF!!!!!!! 

Edited by burnerlover1991, 17 May 2013 - 06:33 PM.

End_zps1575b54b.jpg

Only the good die young

Kevin Thomas Young (daddy) October 21st,1965- August, 2nd, 2007
Timothy Young (uncle) November 21st,,1961- December 7, 2005
Richard Jefford (uncle) November,14,1970- August 26th,2012

#7 Goldenleaf1510

Goldenleaf1510

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 05:47 PM

Hi all :)

Well I agree with the majority of the above so I will add:

Bring back Cole (Center of the Storm) as an asset to work with Team Westen.

Jesse with Pearce

Maddie with Virgil

use Crazy Gringo again

bring back Armand and have Michael and Fiona bring him down.

Bring back Crazy Seymour. lol

BNgoldenleafsiggy_zps1e8a9d6f.jpg

#8 philliesfan

philliesfan

• Members
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 17 May 2013 - 06:15 PM

A friendly reminder to all of us: Please phrase our wishes carefully.  S7 has not yet aired; all anyone who doesn't read spoilers knows is the way S6 ended.  Please refrain from referring to any information gained through promos, the spoiler thread, interviews, even Tweets.  Thank you.

If you do want to include spoiler-informed wishes, please use spoiler tags.  (Go to the Special BBCode icon to the left of Font; choose Spoiler from its drop-down menu, then type in the box.)  

Thank you!  

* I want Michael to give Fi another snowglobe, too, CLMIke!

* In fact, my wish list includes that he follow through on the promise he made her in Panama to leave the CIA & spy game, tell her he loves her, give her a snow globe, and take her to Paris.

* Here's my spoiler-informed wish:

Spoiler

bcmom, love the idea of Fi and Michael taking Armand down.  

Edited by philliesfan, 17 May 2013 - 06:24 PM.

MFParis1person.jpg

#9 christyg1119

christyg1119

Tall, Blonde, and Evil

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,578 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 07:47 PM

An exasperated head toss

Posted Image

Sometimes, the only way to find yourself, is to lose yourself to the service of others.
Thanks to bcmom for the photos!

#10 JDMyMuse

JDMyMuse

~Spies live in the shadows, but they dream of the light.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:11 PM

Seymour officiating at Michael and Fiona's wedding!

#11 TinChicago

TinChicago

Agent Bly

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,802 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 11:11 PM

Armand was such an intriguing character to me.  Obviously, Fi and Armand had some sort of "relationship," as Fi tells Michael at dinner. I mean, duh, MW should have known that, especially when Fi tells him that Armand likes her well enough, though she's not especially fond of him. I've posted before, I think in the speculation thread, about the idea of a MW-Armand encounter. Armand's presence in the Loft when Fi arrives, and at the airplane hangar, "I've missed you Fiona." And questioning her choices, telling her that she deserves better than an absentee boyfriend and drab little flat; questioning all that she fought for to be in Miami and ending up with MW.  Buttons...pushed.  It would be satisfying to see MW somehow beat Armand at something!!

Posted ImagePosted Image
"Covert operatives and diplomats from all over the world mingling in Miami.
Michael has this weekend circled on his calendar every year."

#12 CLMIKE

CLMIKE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 12:15 PM

I'll add another to my wish list.  

Spoiler

Edited mine due to the request to avoid casting spoilers....(grrr edits)

Edited by CLMIKE, 24 May 2013 - 08:42 PM.

#13 vp44

vp44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 09:48 PM

I, hate the fact that you are taking this great show off the air. It is one of your best most exciting show, I will never understand how your minds work(or don't) because you alway's leave the stupid one's on, and take the BEST one's off!! I am just so tired of being disappointed :wub: by your network, sometimes just want to stop watching. I, have watched Burn Notice from the first one, and loved it from the start. Wish you would reconsider your decision ! PLEASE! :(  :wub: 

#14 IamPsychfan

IamPsychfan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 08:05 AM

I, hate the fact that you are taking this great show off the air. It is one of your best most exciting show, I will never understand how your minds work(or don't) because you alway's leave the stupid one's on, and take the BEST one's off!! I am just so tired of being disappointed :wub: by your network, sometimes just want to stop watching. I, have watched Burn Notice from the first one, and loved it from the start. Wish you would reconsider your decision ! PLEASE! :(  :wub: 

Better for a show to end with steam, then continue but slowly worsen, until it's crap =P

I am a Psych Fan, I'm also a fan of Burn Notice, the Giants, yogurt, art, and (Pine)Apples

#15 MuzikLUV

MuzikLUV

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

Its one thing being cancelled and another being final. I am sure that shows that were cancelled wished they could get a final season. Burn Notice, Psyche, and all the veteran shows are truly lucky to be on for this many years. Working the long hours they have putting together a tv show, hoping there dream will come true that they will make it 7 years.

There is not a whole lot more story telling to tell with Michael with his Burn Notice. They cant do this forever. Be happy with what we have. USA is giving them their final bow this season they are not pulling the rug out from under them. Give USA some credit.

Now for the purpose of this topic:

The obvious wishes of course. I wont say cuz you know them already. I don't really have to see Pearce come back. It would be great if she did and maybe ship her to Jesse. However, I would be just as happy with Michael telling maybe Sam or somebody that she did get out of that job they put her in, and gave her one that we can be happy with. I would like to know that she is in a better place then where they sent her.

I would like to see Michael finally take Fiona to Paris she's been saying that since the beginning.

I watched the finale last night and the part where Jesse looks at the fake file that could have giving him his moms killer. I teared up when he saw the blank pages. I would really like for him to get closure on his moms murder.

That is all I have right now..

Edited by MuzikLUV, 31 May 2013 - 01:26 PM.

mikefidestiny_zps0be208f0.jpg

** Twitter @Muzik4TV ** **iBurn and istorm the Castle**
Want a signature banner? PM and I can do one for you.. Im good with photoshop..

#16 Tilly11

Tilly11

Field Operative

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,518 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

Seymour officiating at Michael and Fiona's wedding!

*** end quote***

Someone wrote this in a brilliant fanfic!  Anyone remember it?

643463c4-7f17-4e33-b7f1-c490d83a7863.jpg

Thank You to fanatic174 for this Sig!

#17 philliesfan

philliesfan

• Members
  • 10,287 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 06:35 PM

I remembered that, too, Tilly!  Like you, I didn't know how to find it again, so I said nothing.  I'm glad you said something, though, because it made me think we'd probably shared the link!  I found it in one of our PM convos about fanfic.  You are the one who found this fun gem.  Titled "The Wedding".

Enjoy, Muse...and everyone else who reads it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6839284/1/

Edited by philliesfan, 03 June 2013 - 06:35 PM.

MFParis1person.jpg

#18 JDMyMuse

JDMyMuse

~Spies live in the shadows, but they dream of the light.~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,445 posts

Posted 03 June 2013 - 11:56 PM

Someone wrote this in a brilliant fanfic!  Anyone remember it?

I remembered that, too, Tilly!  Like you, I didn't know how to find it again, so I said nothing.  I'm glad you said something, though, because it made me think we'd probably shared the link!  I found it in one of our PM convos about fanfic.  You are the one who found this fun gem.  Titled "The Wedding".

Enjoy, Muse...and everyone else who reads it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6839284/1/

Thank you, Tilly & Phillie, for recalling and posting this delightful story. 

#19 Barb9999

Barb9999

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 01:04 PM

I could see a spin off - "Sam Axe, Hotel Detective".  Every week, the boy toy of the hotel owner helps guests solve their problems.  Probably fewer explosions involved.

#20 CLMIKE

CLMIKE

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 66 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 11:27 PM

Or just a Sam and Jesse Odd couple show.  I'd watch that too.  

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved