• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 JackStetson

JackStetson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 01:02 AM

I have tried on 2 different computers both running Win7 and IE9. As soon as I select a show all I get is a blank screen with a single line of info that begin with Independent Programming Report then Feedback then Terms of Service and so on. I have sent 3 emails using the Feedback on this website and haven't even received a courtesy reply. I can watch programs on every other network (including NBC) so what does USA do differently? We went on an extended vacation and I missed a number of shows that I would like to see. Since no one at the network appears to be interested enough to answer I'm hoping some kind soul will be able to help me out.

#2 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 04 December 2012 - 10:24 AM

Hi Jack - which show/episode were you trying to watch? I also assume you are located in the USA.

Not many new episodes are up on the video hub right now, as for any USA Network show, after they air on TV, there is a 30 day wait period before USA posts them online.

For example, for Burn Notice, Since the Fall season premiere episodes 611/612 aired on Nov.8th, it won't be up until probably around Dec.8th. Since Hulu mirrors what USA does, they aren't up on Hulu for 30 days either. Also note: Hulu only keeps episodes up for 2 weeks, so likely the same for USA - which is why episodes from August aren't up anymore.

Have you been able to view any of the USA shows on Hulu?

The USA video hub works for me for the other shows that USA does have online currently. If you are still having video hub problems, the USA helpsite says: Please ensure that all ad-blocking software is disabled when tryingto view full episodes on USANetwork.com. Ad blockers will prevent the episodes from playing properly.

713siggysmuse.png

#3 JackStetson

JackStetson

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 December 2012 - 01:34 AM

Thanks for the reply Natasha. It doesn't matter what show I try none work. My popup blocker is off. I haven't ever tried to use Hulu so don't know if it would work. Is it fee supported? All I know is that I can't get any shows to play on either my desktop or my laptop yet both play most other networks. I do have a problem with Fox on my desktop but laptop is OK. Very frustrating that the network won't even respond to my requests.

Edited by JackStetson, 05 December 2012 - 01:35 AM.

#4 NatashaFatale

NatashaFatale

Ghost in the Machine

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,447 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 02:40 PM

Hi Jack - sorry to hear it's still now working. These are the only other things I can think of to do:

1. Clear your browser's cookies (do a google search if you don't know how: Firefox how to clear cookies, Internet Explorer how to clear cookies, etc) - or at least clear it of any USA Network cookies, then restart browser & try videos again.
2. Make sure your Flash player is updated.
3. Try a different browser (safari, firefox, internet explorer, etc)
4. Yes, Hulu is free (well, some shows you can only watch on HuluPlus if you subscribe, but the USA shows that are avail 30 days after airdate are Free to watch on hulu). For example, Covert Affairs episode 314 that is online on the USA Network video hub, is also available to watch here free on Hulu: http://www.hulu.com/...506#i0,p0,s3,d0
Here are the current Burn Notice episodes free on Hulu:http://www.hulu.com/...gories=episodes
You can do a search for other shows there.

Edited by NatashaFatale, 08 December 2012 - 02:41 PM.

713siggysmuse.png

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved