• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 covertlover

covertlover

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:34 AM

I have been loving this season of Covert Affairs, and actually yelled out "No way!" when Simon and Anne where shot. Is this the end of the show?? I keep seeing people talking about the way to end it, and I am not sure if they are talking about the season or the show. I for one would be really sad to see this show end!

#2 MickBethFF

MickBethFF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 09:41 AM

I have been loving this season of Covert Affairs, and actually yelled out "No way!" when Simon and Anne where shot. Is this the end of the show?? I keep seeing people talking about the way to end it, and I am not sure if they are talking about the season or the show. I for one would be really sad to see this show end!

Welcome!

No, it is not the end of the show but instead for the season. I believe what you were reading was the ending of the story line for Annie and Simon for the season to bring him back next season. Well, unfortunately, that is not going to happen at this point in time.

Edited by MickBethFF, 05 September 2012 - 09:42 AM.

#3 twodales

twodales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 738 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 10:12 AM

The last show of this segment is due to air on the 18th September. So there are two more shows. Then the last 6 episodes start in mid-October on the 16th. I think the last one of Season three will end in November right before Thanksgiving.

#4 Budgerigar

Budgerigar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 05 September 2012 - 12:38 PM

The last show of this segment is due to air on the 18th September. So there are two more shows. Then the last 6 episodes start in mid-October on the 16th. I think the last one of Season three will end in November right before Thanksgiving.

Yes, this season turned out to be more exciting than the previous two. I really liked season 1 and 2 and got myself the DVD collection but this time is different. Hopefully we will get the chance to see season 4 coming up next year. Chris Gorham, Piper Perabo, Peter Gallagher and the rest of the staff are doing such an amazing job.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved