• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 zachnap

zachnap

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:14 PM

I am trying to figure out the name of a show that aired on USA late night around 1993-95. I believe it came on after Silk Stalkings but it was not Acapulco H.E.A.T, Tropical Heat, La Femme Nakita, Pacific Blue, or the other common shows. I don't know how long it aired - maybe one season or shorter. It was based at some kind of resort just like some of the shows above. But this was not some silly special forces drop-outs goofing around catching bad guys - it was more like a late night Soap Opera. This show was like one sex scene after the other. There was some murder/mystery involved but not much action. Had it been any more perverse it would have sublimated past an R-rating, straight to NC-17. I think there was partial nudity in the show and the only scene that I really remember was some woman cheating on her husband with some guy staying at the hotel in the locker room. It might have just aired for a few pilot episodes.

#2 hourof10

hourof10

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 01:32 AM

I am in the same boat. I've been trying to remember the damn name of the show myself for quite some time but with little success. My best recollection is that it was called Eden since it came out around the same time as the movie Exit to Eden and had a similar theme or two but that might be my memory getting things confused. Either way, I have been looking into the broadcast history for USAN and I haven't found anything relating to it or any other form that it even existed. Best of luck to ya on this, I'll keep an eye out for it as well.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved