Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
* * * * * 5 votes

WHO ELSE is a little in love with Simon??

• Please log in to reply
2191 replies to this topic

#1 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 12:45 AM

I don't really know what it is but I think I love Simon! He and Annie seem to have a cute relationship and I wish he wasn't a bad guy. He is very patient and calm. I even like how he dresses... Am I the only one?

On another note about him though, do you think he is on to Annie and keeping the "enemy" close? Or does he ginuinely like her and not know who she is? Seems like he notices so many subtle things like how she can afford those pricey shoes, how she told him the wrong drawer and wanted to know who she was talking to on the phone. Too many odd things keep happenng like the FBI guy popping up at breakfast. That made me so nervous.

But THEN, he counts the hours they spend together, he trusts her around his stuff and keeps his calm every time he catches her snooping. Those things make me think he has his guard down a little.

OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR is he just that ahead of the game? The writers are keeping me guessing on this one!!!

I love how the new season is keeping my interest. And rather than the story changing every time, each issue flows from one to the next, which has got me hooked. What do you all think?

#2 Budgerigar

Budgerigar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 01:21 AM

I don't really know what it is but I think I love Simon! He and Annie seem to have a cute relationship and I wish he wasn't a bad guy. He is very patient and calm. I even like how he dresses... Am I the only one?

On another note about him though, do you think he is on to Annie and keeping the "enemy" close? Or does he ginuinely like her and not know who she is? Seems like he notices so many subtle things like how she can afford those pricey shoes, how she told him the wrong drawer and wanted to know who she was talking to on the phone. Too many odd things keep happenng like the FBI guy popping up at breakfast. That made me so nervous.

But THEN, he counts the hours they spend together, he trusts her around his stuff and keeps his calm every time he catches her snooping. Those things make me think he has his guard down a little.

OOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRR is he just that ahead of the game? The writers are keeping me guessing on this one!!!

I love how the new season is keeping my interest. And rather than the story changing every time, each issue flows from one to the next, which has got me hooked. What do you all think?

Simon is an interesting guy. However, I don´t know what to think of him. Is he dangerous? Was he the one who attacked thos 2 German tourists in episode 1? I have a feeling that he already knows who Annie is.
I wonder how this relationship will go on.

#3 ClassyLassie

ClassyLassie

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 01 August 2012 - 11:34 AM

I agree that Simon is interesting. He's very smart to fool all those government agencies with the drop, and does seem to be onto Annie at this stage. I'm still not sure whether he's good or bad, or somewhere in between, but I'm with Budgerigar that I don't know what to think of him - he's a hard guy to read, so I still don't know what to make of him.

#4 twodales

twodales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 742 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 12:43 AM

The actor played Geoff in a British comedy called "Coupling". He was hilarious in that program.

#5 kayjones

kayjones

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:35 AM

i find him very attractive. when they drove off, in his car, on the last episode - well, hot stuff! will he be honest or is he using her? sigh. watch and wonder, eh?

k

#6 Saber

Saber

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:51 PM

I can't help but like Simon. I think the writers (and actor) have done a good job making him amiable, so much that I keep having to remind myself that he's the bad guy.

As for if he's made her? I don't know. I think he has because he seems very intelligent. Lena had warned Annie that though she was trained on the farm, Simon was born on it. At any rate, I do enjoy the speculations and look forward to seeing more of his character.
Saber

Posted Image

#7 WolfRoss

WolfRoss

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 07:37 PM

Hello everybody, I'm new in the Forum, but not with the show.
I'm completely in love of Simon, he's smart, cool, and so interesting. Annie and Simon are soo cute together.
He is the bad guy but how bad is he?? There is so much we don't know, so much suspense I'm totally hooked.
The writers are doing great work with all the characters, last season I thought that Annie did a great match with Eyal, they have so much chemistry and that's who we are going to see next episode, but I have to admit that I love how Annie is with Simon, how long could they keep hidding from each other?
I LOVE COVERT AFFAIRS AND I WANT MORE SEASONS!!!!!
Can't wait to next episode!!! See yaaa

#8 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:05 PM

The actor played Geoff in a British comedy called "Coupling". He was hilarious in that program.

I'm definitely going to have to check that out!

#9 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:23 PM

Hello everybody, I'm new in the Forum, but not with the show.
I'm completely in love of Simon, he's smart, cool, and so interesting. Annie and Simon are soo cute together.
He is the bad guy but how bad is he?? There is so much we don't know, so much suspense I'm totally hooked.
The writers are doing great work with all the characters, last season I thought that Annie did a great match with Eyal, they have so much chemistry and that's who we are going to see next episode, but I have to admit that I love how Annie is with Simon, how long could they keep hidding from each other?
I LOVE COVERT AFFAIRS AND I WANT MORE SEASONS!!!!!
Can't wait to next episode!!! See yaaa

I'm glad I'm not the only one who loves Simon!! I just love how he keeps his cool in every situation. Remember he first met Annie in a car wreck and he was super cool about it. Then, when he caught her those couple times looking like she was snooping, he never treated her suspiciously, he just moved on. When Agent Wasabi was at breakfast, he landed a blow to him in a calm manner.

He definitely seems to be an intellegent guy so I am left guessing:

1. He knows and is going to keep her close enough to keeping handling his business.

2. He knows but he likes her enough to not care and knows he's in enough control to keep himself out of trouble.

3. He doesn't know, but isn't the bad guy so Annie might get to keep him.

4. He doesn't know and it's all going to end terribly.

5. He knows but isn't the bad guy (probably wishful thinking).

This season is so exciting!

#10 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:24 PM

i find him very attractive. when they drove off, in his car, on the last episode - well, hot stuff! will he be honest or is he using her? sigh. watch and wonder, eh?

k

Yes, he is gorgeous and they have so much chemistry. I lOVED the scene at the end!!!!!!

#11 Leigh1

Leigh1

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 269 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 10:45 PM

Yeah, I came on here just to post that I hope they keep him. :lol: The actor is really good, and I admit they do have some really good chemistry. Of course I also think Annie has chemistry with Eyal as well. I am an end game Annie and Auggie fan, but for now, I am enjoying some of the guy they are pairing her with. Auggie has not been on my good side anyway.

I do hope they allow Simon to be a gray character versus just a bad guy though.

#12 Srbka

Srbka

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 04:31 PM

I like how this season is panning out. It has definitely kept my interest more than last season. (Not that I disliked last season.) I do not trust Simon one bit. I think he knows Annie is CIA. How could he not? I think he is just playing her. That car chase scene in episode four was a big clue to my assumption. Annie is playing a dangerous game. I could easily see her falling for him, if she hasn't already, but in reality, she could never be with him, not unless she wants to spend the rest of her life in a jail cell. Same goes for Eyal. I know that there are many fans of the show who would love to see Annie and Eyal together, but that is impossible. He is a known Mossad agent, which means that the CIA would not allow her to be with him, any more than Mossad would allow him to be with her. If they were to get together, it would be because one or both was spying on the other. This show prides itself on reality, so there is a reality check for you.

#13 BayAreaGal

BayAreaGal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 08 August 2012 - 06:47 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but not the show. I too love the Simon and Annie storyline and think they are cute together. I'm dying to know what's really going on in his head. Here's my best guess. I think he's definitely on to Annie (many clues there) and he's been actively using her to send the information he wants to get back to the CIA through her. Look how beautifully that worked when he had everyone chasing the wrong 1pm handoff. HOWEVER, I also believe that he truly likes Annie. And why wouldn't he? She's great looking, fun, smart, has spy skills and in many ways makes a good match for him. I think he's used her and been drawn to her at the same time. My question is NOW WHAT? I'm dying to know. That Speed of Life episode was off the hook. I like the Eyal character and at times have felt intrigued with an Annie Eyal hookup, but now that Simon is on the scene, he's my front runner hands down. Lovin' this season!

#14 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:51 PM

Yeah, I came on here just to post that I hope they keep him. :lol: The actor is really good, and I admit they do have some really good chemistry. Of course I also think Annie has chemistry with Eyal as well. I am an end game Annie and Auggie fan, but for now, I am enjoying some of the guy they are pairing her with. Auggie has not been on my good side anyway.

I do hope they allow Simon to be a gray character versus just a bad guy though.

ME TOOOOOOO! They have to find some way to keep him because I want to more of him! I like their chemistry even more than her chemistry with Eyal. (I know LOTS of people LOVE Eyal, but he doesn't do what Simon does for me :) heheheheee

#15 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 01:57 PM

I like how this season is panning out. It has definitely kept my interest more than last season. (Not that I disliked last season.) I do not trust Simon one bit. I think he knows Annie is CIA. How could he not? I think he is just playing her. That car chase scene in episode four was a big clue to my assumption. Annie is playing a dangerous game. I could easily see her falling for him, if she hasn't already, but in reality, she could never be with him, not unless she wants to spend the rest of her life in a jail cell. Same goes for Eyal. I know that there are many fans of the show who would love to see Annie and Eyal together, but that is impossible. He is a known Mossad agent, which means that the CIA would not allow her to be with him, any more than Mossad would allow him to be with her. If they were to get together, it would be because one or both was spying on the other. This show prides itself on reality, so there is a reality check for you.

Eventhough I hate to admit it, you're right! They could never be together :( Unless she is able to prove that he is only a pawn in a scandal that is unbeknowest to him and he is just a normal, (rich) citizen who she can read in about her status and live happily ever after :) NOT! LOL But just let me have my moment hehee

She has given waaay too many clues that she is CIA:
1. Calling him out for his inaccurate language translation.
2. Speaking another language fluently around him (even though it was just a little)
3. Stuffing the scarves in the tail pipe.
4. Her snooping through his apartment.
5. A random man sitting in his seat when he stepped away from the table to take a call.
6. Her apartment not "feeling" like "her".
7. Her telling him to find the wine opener in another drawer than he found it.
... AND AND AND...

I just can't wait to find out what happens and I am dreading the day she has to reveal who she is.

#16 JeeJee

JeeJee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 02:24 PM

Hi, I'm new to the forum, but not the show. I too love the Simon and Annie storyline and think they are cute together. I'm dying to know what's really going on in his head. Here's my best guess. I think he's definitely on to Annie (many clues there) and he's been actively using her to send the information he wants to get back to the CIA through her. Look how beautifully that worked when he had everyone chasing the wrong 1pm handoff. HOWEVER, I also believe that he truly likes Annie. And why wouldn't he? She's great looking, fun, smart, has spy skills and in many ways makes a good match for him. I think he's used her and been drawn to her at the same time. My question is NOW WHAT? I'm dying to know. That Speed of Life episode was off the hook. I like the Eyal character and at times have felt intrigued with an Annie Eyal hookup, but now that Simon is on the scene, he's my front runner hands down. Lovin' this season!

I agree with everything you said! He's gotta know! But they are pretty much using each other and falling in love on accident. Their interaction seems to be very genuine but could turn dangerous at any minute.

#17 MickBethFF

MickBethFF

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 03:34 PM

It is difficult on this show to truly get invested in anyone paired with Annie because it will only last one season, if that. They will not bring back that couple into next season because it will interfere with the “slow burn romance” for Auggie and Annie, which I have absolutely no interest. I learned this from Annie and Ben in the first season, which made me skip season two.

With that being said, I love Simon and Annie. They are so great together. I started watching with the fourth episode and loved it, and then went back to watch the other episodes. I believe that Simon does know that Annie is CIA, how can he not? He is supposed to be this master spy. I also believe he has true feelings for her that outweigh her being a spy. I feel Annie also has genuine feelings for him. I was disappointed that there was no follow-up from Annie getting into the car. I thought maybe a flashback would happen.

Richard Coyle, at this point, is only scheduled for Episodes 7 and 8, not 9 or 10. I am hoping that he will be on for the whole season. So far there has been no information online for the second half episodes of the season, except that Ben Mercer and Eyal are returning.

Bottom line is that I will enjoy Simon and Annie for however long they are on together. I cannot wait to see how this all plays out.

#18 TelevisionJunkie

TelevisionJunkie

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 04:14 PM

I almost stopped watching this show until I got caught up in the Annie/Simon storyline. I think he is a much more charismatic and intriguing character than any of Annie's previous potential suitors, and I sincerely hope he becomes a regular.

Am I the only one though who thinks Simon could possibly be a good guy? I'm not saying he is, but in the first episode, Jai said that things inside the Agency weren't always on the up and up or what they seemed. What if Simon's connection to Jai isn't that of his murderer, but that of a good spy working outside the Agency ala Ben in Season One? And what if Simon has confided this in Annie and her interest in remaining on Simon's case is really to keep tabs on what the Agency knows about Simon and direct the their attention and mission in a way advantageous to Simon. This is a LOT of possibly, maybe, what ifing, but intriguing, no?

Edited by TelevisionJunkie, 15 August 2012 - 04:15 PM.

#19 BayAreaGal

BayAreaGal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:16 PM

MickBethFF -- agree with everything you said, but hoping you are wrong about a character like Simon not carrying over from season to season. Eyal did, so maybe there is some ray of hope??

How do you know that Richard Coyle is only schedule for episodes 7 and 8? (Oh, I hope someone at USA is reading the forums and realizing how intriguing everyone is finding this matchup!). And where did you hear that the Ben Mercer character is returning? He'd be the last person I'd want Annie to hook up with. I don't think he treated her very well.

#20 BayAreaGal

BayAreaGal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Posted 15 August 2012 - 06:19 PM

Television junky -- not sure if Simon is a good guy or a bad guy or something in between, but that's part of what makes this so interesting, I guess! I don't know that Simon can be a good guy with so many people watching him (CIA, Germans that were murdered, Mossad has a file...). Probably the best we can hope for is that he is a good guy under deep cover pretending to be a bad guy...

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved