• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Homebody2

Homebody2

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 July 2012 - 10:52 PM

I record all the shows to watch later on my DVR thru DirectTV and starting with the last five episodes of last season, 20 to 30 minutes in to each show the episode would freeze up. It didn't just freeze up the show but would freeze up the whole DVR and i would have to totally unplug the DVR and let it do a restart. I had to just delete them and recorded them again this morning and the same thing has happened again. This is the only show I've had this problem with and believe me I record a lot of shows to watch later. Has anyone else had this problem?

#2 Duffy

Duffy

Dog Mom

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,849 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 12:37 PM

I record all the shows to watch later on my DVR thru DirectTV and starting with the last five episodes of last season, 20 to 30 minutes in to each show the episode would freeze up. It didn't just freeze up the show but would freeze up the whole DVR and i would have to totally unplug the DVR and let it do a restart. I had to just delete them and recorded them again this morning and the same thing has happened again. This is the only show I've had this problem with and believe me I record a lot of shows to watch later. Has anyone else had this problem?

I've never had that problem with my DirecTV DVR. If you have any problem at all with DirecTV I suggest you call them and ask to have a tech sent out. I can't understand why it would effect just one show. I've had to have one DVR replaced, but it wasn't working right for anything. If you do have someone come look at it I'd love to know what they say just in case something like that happens to mine.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved