• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 jbl

jbl

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:17 PM

Adler: I was going to let Neal get on the plane with Kate so they could fake their deaths and start a new life together. But Peter showed up, so obviously the only appropriate course of action is to blow Kate up.

Where is the logic in this?

#2 CathysOpinion

CathysOpinion

Collar Nutcase

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,999 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:25 PM

JBL, we gave Question and Answer thread for these types of questions. Please do not start a new thread for every question you have. The more popular threads get pushed back to the second page when this happens.
Cathy

Just an FYI, I assist Ann (LI Ann) in managing the White Collar Forum. Ann is an official moderator.

If you have any questions or comments, please post them in the WC Forum Online Community thread.

If you are looking for a specific discussion, then take a took at Ann's very nifty index, WC Forum Index.

#3 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,568 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:04 PM

Welcome to the forum jbl!

Cathy is right we do have a Question and Answer thread but I honestly don't think your question fits there. That's for questions with simple answers and I don't believe there is a simple answer to your question. We would usually recommend that you post your question there so while you're waiting for a response so your question doesn't get pushed back by the more popular threads.

Your question would have prompted a lengthy discussion back in S2 but as we're heading into S4, I tend to think that most of our members have put Kate and Adler behind them and moved on.

We do have an Index thread to the most popular and relevant threads/topics on the forum.

You can find it here: WC Forum Index

Enjoy the forum!

Edited by LI_Ann, 24 June 2012 - 01:19 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved