• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 aggie889

aggie889

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 04:13 AM

So I finally watched Season 2 finale, and let me tell you, I'm in shock!!!!!

1) So, for the LONGEST time EVER, I've been hoping for a romance between Annie & Jai, partially because I'm a HUGE fan of Sendhil Ramamurthy.During Season 1 I always thought there would be something between Jai & Annie... But nope. Fine. I'll settle for a big fat NOTHING... But does Jai really have to prove to the world that he's his father's son afterall????

2) Auggie & Annie!!!! OMG. So I finally warmed up to the idea of nothing happening between Jai & Annie and to the idea of something happening between Auggie & Annie, and what happens? Auggie has fallen in love with someone - someone who I think is kinda perfect for him!

P.S. Do you guys think we're forever done with Annie & Ben? Has Annie completely forgotten him at this point????? She doesn't seem to be pining away for him as she used to at the beginning of the series, which personally made me wanna puke!!!

#2 Budgerigar

Budgerigar

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

So I finally watched Season 2 finale, and let me tell you, I'm in shock!!!!!
1) So, for the LONGEST time EVER, I've been hoping for a romance between Annie & Jai, partially because I'm a HUGE fan of Sendhil Ramamurthy.During Season 1 I always thought there would be something between Jai & Annie... But nope. Fine. I'll settle for a big fat NOTHING... But does Jai really have to prove to the world that he's his father's son afterall????

2) Auggie & Annie!!!! OMG. So I finally warmed up to the idea of nothing happening between Jai & Annie and to the idea of something happening between Auggie & Annie, and what happens? Auggie has fallen in love with someone - someone who I think is kinda perfect for him!

P.S. Do you guys think we're forever done with Annie & Ben? Has Annie completely forgotten him at this point????? She doesn't seem to be pining away for him as she used to at the beginning of the series, which personally made me wanna puke!!!

Hi,

One of the last scenes of the final episode moved me enormously. It was when Auggie gave his car to Annie and told her that he is going to Africa.
I only thought "Oh my God! Annie without Auggie, that won´t work!". They are such a cute "couple".

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved