4 replies to this topic

#1 Kawasakifan

Kawasakifan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 11:50 PM

Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone has heard any more news about the final Monk novel?

Since this will be the final book. it would be nice if both it and the forthcoming special could somehow leave us with lasting, more unified image of what the future of Monk, Natalie, the captain, Randy, Sharona and Molly might be.

KF

Edited by Kawasakifan, 17 April 2012 - 09:56 AM.

#2 lovethatmonk

lovethatmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,446 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 09:14 PM

Hi Folks,

I wonder if anyone has heard any more news about the final Monk novel?

Since this will be the final book. it would be nice if both it and the forthcoming special could somehow leave us with lasting, more unified image of what the future of Monk, Natalie, the captain, Randy, Sharona and Molly might be.

KF

Hey...I saw that Mr Monk is a Mess is coming out June 5..Is this the last one? I thought there was going to be one more...but I could be wrong...

LTM

#3 Jace_Monk

Jace_Monk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts

Posted 18 June 2012 - 06:37 PM

The last book will be Mr. Monk gets even.The 15th book... He should have finish with a even number :P
It should come out around January 2013.

Like Kawasakifan, there could be possibilities that it continue with other authors.
- Jacinthe

MONK : It's just a wipe! I mean, come on. There is nothing going on. Sometime a wipe is just a wipe. (Mr. Monk and Sharona)

#4 kimsz11

kimsz11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 166 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 08:14 PM

that's not the last book. http://en.wikipedia....k_Helps_Himself this is the one after it' hy conrad's taking over. 

#5 Kawasakifan

Kawasakifan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 05:52 AM

that's not the last book. http://en.wikipedia....k_Helps_Himself this is the one after it' hy conrad's taking over. 

Dear Kimsz11,

Thanks for pointing this out. Yes, I also discovered this  when I finished reading "Monk gets Even" in which the author had announced that it would be his last. - a change of heart that really isn't that surprising, I suppose. 

KF

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved