1169 replies to this topic

#1 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Ok don't get to excited but as they should start filming again soon April 20th to be exact new spoilers are not far away casting sides will most likely start appearing in the next few days :D

With spoilers here If it is posted somewhere on the web and it is general knowledge you don't require to put in spoiler bars.

Anything from casting sides must be in spoiler bars when discussing as many people enjoy spoilers but don't want to be fully spoiled also there is a reason I'm starting it now as we will be ready on Wednesday week after the Santabarbara Town season final and cliffhanger

Episodes as listed

Season Premier Santabarbaratown 2 Steve Franks and Bill Callahan
Jack Link's Lassie Jerky - Bigfoot/ Blair Witch - James Roday
Juliet Takes A Luvvah written and directed Andy Berman

Edited by captjackrules, 26 April 2012 - 03:22 AM.

306835_1785584859414_7215467_n.jpg

Lassiter "Need I remind you Mr Spencer what happens when you interfere in a police investigation"

Shawn "Ahhh The case gets solved"

1507846_10200385482999670_1666171501_n.j

#2 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 07:19 AM

Didn't know where else to stick Season 7 spoilers, but did anyone hear the Berman interview on Pineapple Radio?

Some delicious hints of what's on their whiteboard. Sounds exciiiiting! Seems like the agenda for next season is Plot with a capital P :D!!

Spoiler

Lassiter "Need I remind you Mr Spencer what happens when you interfere in a police investigation"

#3 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:12 AM

Does anyone know if they are filming on location this year? The writing team has been doing site research on Santa Barbara and Vegas based on tweets.

Edited by CherithCutestory, 01 April 2012 - 11:12 AM.

Cherith Cutestory, pirate lawyer.

#4 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 11:43 AM

Does anyone know if they are filming on location this year? The writing team has been doing site research on Santa Barbara and Vegas based on tweets.

Unless their budget has been doubled i highly doubt it. I think it was for research purposes rather than scouting for locations.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 lovejamesrdoay

lovejamesrdoay

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,072 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:47 PM

looking forward to the possiblity of a Back to the Future episode and a posiiblity of elements from the Yin Yang trilogy. :) So excited for season 7, hope we dont have to right till the fall again
>>>(##)PSYCH(##)<<<

Shawn:
I know how you feel about dead things.
Gus: What do you mean? I've seen it all.
Shawn: You've seen it all through the cracks in your fingers while your hiding your eyes.
Shawn: Yeah, Gus, it was right at the top of my ''to don't'' list.
Shawn: Gus, I kicked a board in half.
Gus: No you didn't.
Shawn: You're right. I didn't. But it splintered. Do you have any idea what this means?
Shawn: That dog is kind of an "A" hole.
Gus:
It sees something.
Shawn:
Yeah, urine stains on my pants.
Shawn: Boom. Boom. Boom. Muffins.
Shawn:
I need to potty, okay? I know my body, and I know my stomach, and this could get really ugly.
Shawn: I'm on a banana sled jack. Come aboooooard.

Posted Image

#6 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 03:12 PM

looking forward to the possiblity of a Back to the Future episode and a posiiblity of elements from the Yin Yang trilogy. :) So excited for season 7, hope we dont have to right till the fall again

I'm hoping that going back to the Yin Yang that it is someone making the movie of her book

#7 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:03 PM

Dulé did a short interview with EW's Spoiler Room. Not much was revealed but looks like Gus may get a proper girlfriend. (Sorry if this had been posted already.)

http://insidetv.ew.c...-video-edition/

#8 skylucy

skylucy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:29 PM

Captjackrules--You mention April 20th as the date they begin filming Season 7th--is that an official date?? I sure hope so. I can't believe how quickly they have gotten up to speed (writing those episodes, et al) and I really can't believe that I've gotten this close to the finale and I have somehow managed not to read the big "Santabarbaratown" spoiler :unsure: :lol:

I sure hope it's not like it was when I hit the theatres at the end of the first run of "Titanic" and had managed not to read anything about the plot (of course, I knew the ship sank--but nothing else) and the group of girls behind me just blurted out the ending as I was about to hand my money over for a ticket :huh:

I know the Season 6 finale isn't like "Titanic" (or at least I assume it isn't :lol: ), although, I would love to see some parts of that in the finale just not the same fate for the main guy! I'm actually taking off the day of the finale and the day after!! I really want to come on here and speculate about what it could mean for Season 7. I personally love Season 6 and I'm looking forward to all those months of trying to find out a bit about all of the upcoming goodness of Season 7.

They are still mentioning having a Musical episode, but it sounds like it's not a done deal yet. I'm personally hoping that they do it like an AU (Alternate Universe) type thing. More like an old Bogart movie. Maybe they get trapped and are low on oxygen and hallucinate that they're like Elliot Ness and Al Capone is running around. The old DePalma "Untouchables" B) . That would be the absolute best!

Edited by skylucy, 03 April 2012 - 07:31 PM.

#9 skylucy

skylucy

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,251 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 07:49 PM

Sorry for the double post--but I kind of found the answer to my own question below on Dulé Hill's Twitter page...

"...You know I would but I start filming season 7 on the 23rd! Heading up 2 Vancouver on the 21st." 1 hr ago 4/03/2012

I still like the idea of doing an episode playing off DePalma's "Untouchables" for Season 7!

#10 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:05 AM

And I still like the idea of a UFC themed episode. I'd love to see Shawn try to get into a cage. He could totally start doing crane kicks from The Karate Kid and shouting HiYA like Bruce Lee, maybe a Mr. Miyagi or Cobra Kai reference. And Jules could play the Elisabeth Shue role, she kind of looks like her hehe. If they do, they should license that You're The Best song from Karate Kid. Ah, classic

#11 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,107 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Sorry for the double post--but I kind of found the answer to my own question below on Dulé Hill's Twitter page...

"...You know I would but I start filming season 7 on the 23rd! Heading up 2 Vancouver on the 21st." 1 hr ago 4/03/2012

I still like the idea of doing an episode playing off DePalma's "Untouchables" for Season 7!

Are they gonna do that? I could totally see Lassiter playing the Sean Connery role from Untouchables. He could do some variation of that how to get Capone scene where Connery says "he pulls a knife, you pull a gun, he puts one of yours in the hospital, you put one of his in the morgue. That's the Chicago way." They should have Lassie say "That's the Santa Barbara PD way." They could have Jules be the one that saves the baby carriage going down the stairs and then maybe take down the bad guy, like Andy Garcia in the movie. That would kick some serious butt. There's also a cool scene where Connery holds a gun on a bad guy to get him to talk that they could lprobably recreate with Lassiter, I see a lot of good possibilities with this.

#12 xXxCourtney

xXxCourtney

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:58 AM

Btw, I'm not sure how to put things under the spoiler tag. So I just put the spoilers under white font. If you want to read it, highlight the blank area. ;)

Just reading the possible ideas gets me really excited for season 7! Also, reading about their might be an episode with elements from the Yin Yang trilogy I'd be looking forward to seeing. I enjoyed the first two, but not so much of the last one. It was still good though! I just wonder this time what direction they have in mind if they do return to this trilogy. I'm sure whatever it is, it's going to be great! :D

#13 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 05 April 2012 - 10:22 PM

From TVLine:

Psych | Season 6 draws to a close next Wednesday, but for Gus there is this to look forward to: The USA Network series is casting the recurring role of Rachel, a “spunky, beautiful and charming woman” whom Dulé Hill’s alter ego falls for. In fact, Gus fancies this femme to be his perfect woman… until he discovers that she comes with certain “baggage” that will force him to question how deep he wants to dive into the romance.

#14 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 07:29 AM

Here is a VERY interesting spoiler (probably the first real one of season 7) concerning Gus…

Spoiler

Source: TV-Line

Posted Image

Posted Image

#15 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,745 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

Here is a VERY interesting spoiler (probably the first real one of season 7) concerning Gus…

Spoiler

Source: TV-Line

Very interesting...
Spoiler

Btw, I'm not sure how to put things under the spoiler tag. So I just put the spoilers under white font. If you want to read it, highlight the blank area. ;)

Very creative way to do a spoiler :D

If you want tags, type in [spoiler] at the beginning and then [ /spoiler] at the end (without the space between [ /spoiler at the end.

Edited by psyfanatic, 06 April 2012 - 08:42 AM.

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#16 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

From TVLine:

Psych | Season 6 draws to a close next Wednesday, but for Gus there is this to look forward to: The USA Network series is casting the recurring role of Rachel, a "spunky, beautiful and charming woman" whom Dulé Hill's alter ego falls for. In fact, Gus fancies this femme to be his perfect woman… until he discovers that she comes with certain "baggage" that will force him to question how deep he wants to dive into the romance.

Oops!Posted Image sorry @CherithCuteStory i didn't realize that you had already posted the same spoiler, sorry guys, my bad!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:06 AM

Oops!Posted Image sorry @CherithCuteStory i didn't realize that you had already posted the same spoiler, sorry guys, my bad!

That's ok :). Are we fallowing the same spoiler rules as before? Anything that is super spoilerly like revealing the bad guy and any speculation that follows goes under the tag but everything else can just be posted on this thread?

#18 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 09:43 AM

That's ok :). Are we fallowing the same spoiler rules as before? Anything that is super spoilerly like revealing the bad guy and any speculation that follows goes under the tag but everything else can just be posted on this thread?

I guess, it's been quite a while since i have posted anything on the spoiler thread so i will remember next time, you are right this one didn't need tags. :) ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:49 PM

From TVLine:

Psych | Season 6 draws to a close next Wednesday, but for Gus there is this to look forward to: The USA Network series is casting the recurring role of Rachel, a “spunky, beautiful and charming woman” whom Dulé Hill’s alter ego falls for. In fact, Gus fancies this femme to be his perfect woman… until he discovers that she comes with certain “baggage” that will force him to question how deep he wants to dive into the romance.

Certain baggage is most likely a child yeah spoilers are starting

#20 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 01:40 AM

Kristin's version of the same Gus spoiler

Misty: Psych scoop, pleeeease!
Love is in the air for one of our heroes. OK, we'll spill: It's Gus! Season seven will bring Gus (Dulé Hill) a woman that he'll legitimately fall for, and she seems to be the perfect one for him…until he discovers that she's been keeping a secret from him that'll change everything. Wah-wahhhh…love can never be easy for our boys. We anticipate this romantic storyline to be central to Psych's seventh season.

Read more: http://au.eonline.co...1#ixzz1rKmXwjVg

Edited by captjackrules, 07 April 2012 - 01:43 AM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved