InLovewithShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:13 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Posted Image
Shawn: You think I don't want her to be happy? I want her to be happy. But, serious Shawn moment here: I want to be happy too. But, for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet. How crazy is that?

Shawn: (to Juliet) Take lots of pictures, not of sights; don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments, cause that's what matters, capture them here (points to his head) and hold onto them here (points to his heart) at least that's what I would do

#62 CarloweForeverandEternity

CarloweForeverandEternity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 08:20 PM

Alright, do you mean it's Roday directed or Written? Or both? I'll be excited every way, but I just want to make sure :lol:

Written. Though I'm desperately hoping it's also directed by him, as it is most definitely his forte directorial-wise. And given that it's the first ep off the block, it likely will be. He really enjoyed kicking off season 6 filming with an ep he wrote and directed, because he had plenty of time beforehand to prepare. They had to make special accommodation by way of Shawn's hospitalization in Doo-Wop in order for him to prepare to direct Heeeeere's Lassie last year. So him directing this one fits very well.

Edited by CarloweForeverandEternity, 12 April 2012 - 09:12 PM.

"A confidant told me not too brazen that I should proceed with caution - And then I realized that's exactly my problem. I never take any chances. I didn't seize the moment, I never... let my emotions carry me. I just, I analyzed it all to death. Protecting myself, protecting something, I don't even know what it is. But that's why we're here..." - Carlton Lassiter

Posted Image

#63 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 06:10 AM

Alright, do you mean it's Roday directed or Written? Or both? I'll be excited every way, but I just want to make sure :lol:

I called it as soon as I saw the description I knew it would have Roday written all over it also this really isn't a real spoiler but on the sides instead of having end of episode it's written in Spanish
Spoiler
also not a real spoiler but some people would rather not know

Edited by captjackrules, 13 April 2012 - 06:12 AM.

306835_1785584859414_7215467_n.jpg

Lassiter "Need I remind you Mr Spencer what happens when you interfere in a police investigation"

Shawn "Ahhh The case gets solved"

1507846_10200385482999670_1666171501_n.j

#64 InLovewithShawnSpencer

InLovewithShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 12:06 PM

anyone thing Madeline will come back to see Henry because he is hurt???? i think we mmight see her next season and will they ever explain why they got a divorce??? just a thought i am still upset at how they left us this season!!
Posted Image
Shawn: You think I don't want her to be happy? I want her to be happy. But, serious Shawn moment here: I want to be happy too. But, for some reason, I can't imagine that happening without Juliet. How crazy is that?

Shawn: (to Juliet) Take lots of pictures, not of sights; don't take pictures of buildings. Take pictures of moments, cause that's what matters, capture them here (points to his head) and hold onto them here (points to his heart) at least that's what I would do

#65 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:00 PM

To all my fellow Psych-os

Any reaction/discussion about ***MAJOR SPOILERS*** must be posted in spoiler tags and please avoid the use of emoticons outside the spoiler tags because it completely defeats the object of those tags. Yes this is the spoiler thread but some fans only come on here for minor spoilers such as episode titles, casting news, episode synopsis', press releases, cast interviews, etc… and it isn't fair to those members. So please remember how important this is, and try to respect that.

Thank you… Shulesrocks!!!Posted Image

Edited by Shulesrockz, 13 April 2012 - 01:35 PM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#66 CarloweForeverandEternity

CarloweForeverandEternity

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 01:33 PM

ETA:
This from Meltreger:

@meltreger: It might make you Psych-O's feel better to know today, one day after the S6 finale, shooting started on S7 in Vancouver
12:40 AM - 13 Apr 12 via TweetDeck · Details

BREAK A LEG, GUYS :D!!!

I'm not 100% sure why Tim said that, since the cast (or at least half of) can be confirmed to not be in Vancouver right now. Dulé also confirmed that they wouldn't resume filming until the 23'rd (he's going up there the 21'st). So the only thing I can think of is that they are filming stock shots right now (of the SBPD, Psych office, the blueberry driving down the road, etc.). James, elusive as always, could quite possibly be up there in preparation for directing, however. In fact
Spoiler

"A confidant told me not too brazen that I should proceed with caution - And then I realized that's exactly my problem. I never take any chances. I didn't seize the moment, I never... let my emotions carry me. I just, I analyzed it all to death. Protecting myself, protecting something, I don't even know what it is. But that's why we're here..." - Carlton Lassiter

Posted Image

#67 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,792 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

I'm not 100% sure why Tim said that, since the cast (or at least half of) can be confirmed to not be in Vancouver right now. Dulé also confirmed that they wouldn't resume filming until the 23'rd (he's going up there the 21'st). So the only thing I can think of is that they are filming stock shots right now (of the SBPD, Psych office, the blueberry driving down the road, etc.). James, elusive as always, could quite possibly be up there in preparation for directing, however. In fact

Spoiler

I think that James will have already started each episode when it is being filmed the director and writer for the following episode are up there scouting locations Steve and Andy both have mentioned this on commentaries. Also look at last seasons Lovers retreat episode Dulé was only up in Vancouver filming for 2 days but on the screen you would never had known that

To what Shulesrockz and others like him have said many people do not want to know the fate of the cliff hanger till the season premier and any emotions to that type of spoiler will ruin it for others so please be careful with anything from casting sides

Edited by captjackrules, 13 April 2012 - 04:40 PM.

306835_1785584859414_7215467_n.jpg

Lassiter "Need I remind you Mr Spencer what happens when you interfere in a police investigation"

Shawn "Ahhh The case gets solved"

1507846_10200385482999670_1666171501_n.j

#68 wonderingwatcher

wonderingwatcher

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 04:38 PM

I wonder if they'll use the cliffhanger as a chance to move closer to Shawn coming clean? I remember the scene when Juliet was kidnapped by Yang and Chief Vick was telling Shawn that it wasn't his fault that no one could have known about the tunnels and he responded "unless you are a psychic"...might be an interesting callback to revisit that scene in reference to the cliffhanger and perhaps expand on it a bit...?

#69 MonaMe7780

MonaMe7780

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 205 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:35 AM

I wonder if they'll use the cliffhanger as a chance to move closer to Shawn coming clean? I remember the scene when Juliet was kidnapped by Yang and Chief Vick was telling Shawn that it wasn't his fault that no one could have known about the tunnels and he responded "unless you are a psychic"...might be an interesting callback to revisit that scene in reference to the cliffhanger and perhaps expand on it a bit...?

LOL, you're a mindreader! I was just coming on the thread to post that myself. I can't help but wonder if at least one character won't say, "You didn't foresee this happening to your own father? What kind of psychic are you?"

#70 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:41 AM

This is just an idea why don't we put major spoiler under multiple spoiler tags so that way people will know it's a major spoiler and if they want to avoid the major ones that way they will be able to. If I am sound bossy sorry like I said before it's just an idea.

Edited by nzshulesluva, 14 April 2012 - 12:42 AM.

#71 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

LOL, you're a mindreader! I was just coming on the thread to post that myself. I can't help but wonder if at least one character won't say, "You didn't foresee this happening to your own father? What kind of psychic are you?"

I think that it's possible that the other characters may discuss that between themselves but not say it to Shawn directly unless Henry survives, because it would be like them blaming Shawn for his fathers death and i don't think they would be that heartless and cruel, not even Lassiter. But that's my opinion.

I still can't believe we are talking about Henry's death or possible death, it's unbelievable and shocking! :o I hope Psych isn't going to get all shocking and dramatic next season because that would be the death of the show and it would be a sad and awful way to end, what has always been such a wonderfully lighthearted show, a place to escape from all the real life drama and crap that we face every day. You take that away and in my opinion the show may as well get cancelled. If i want to see drama i'll watch CSI or Criminal Minds, BUT LEAVE MY PSYCH ALONE!! :angry:

Damn you drama!!! and damn you stupid cliffhangers!!! How i loathe them. The episode was BEAUTIFUL and had me laughing out loud at some points which was a delightful surprise because i was on the fence about even watching this episode and i am very, very, very glad that i did, especially for the wonderful Shules moments, and Henry and Shawn moments, plus the case was really intriguing, but the cliffhanger was IMO totally uncalled for!

I was always comforted by the fact that this is Psych and it would never get too dramatic, but now all bets are off and that worries me a great deal, a great deal indeed. :unsure:

Edited by Shulesrockz, 14 April 2012 - 02:26 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#72 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:51 AM

I think that it's possible that the other characters may discuss that between themselves but not say it to Shawn directly unless Henry survives, because it would be like them blaming Shawn for his fathers death and i don't think they would be that heartless and cruel, not even Lassiter. But that's my opinion.

I still can't believe we are talking about Henry's death or possible death, it's unbelievable and shocking! :o I hope Psych isn't going to get all shocking and dramatic next season because that would be the death of the show and it would be a sad and awful way to end, what has always been such a wonderfully lighthearted show, a place to escape from all the real life drama and crap that we face every day. You take that away and in my opinion the show may as well get cancelled. If i want to see drama i'll watch CSI or Criminal Minds, BUT LEAVE MY PSYCH ALONE!! :angry:

Damn you drama!!! and damn you stupid cliffhangers!!! How i loathe them. The episode was BEAUTIFUL and had me laughing out loud at some points which was a delightful surprise because i was on the fence about even watching this episode and i am very, very, very glad that i did, especially for the wonderful Shules moments, and Henry and Shawn moments, plus the case was really intriguing, but the cliffhanger was IMO totally uncalled for!

I was always comforted by the fact that this is Psych and it would never get too dramatic, but now all bets are off and that worries me a great deal, a great deal indeed. :unsure:

I agree with what you have just said. One of the main reasons I watch Psych is because it's a comedy and never fails to make me laugh out loud. If they kill of Henry that would ruin he show for me and turn Psych into way too much of a drama. I don't mind a bit of drama in Psych every now and then but not all the time and if I wanted to watch a cop drama show I would watch Criminal Minds.

Right now I am feeling uneasy but I am hoping castings news with what future episodes will put my mind at ease when they come out.

#73 Texasartchick

Texasartchick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,086 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:11 AM

Regarding speculation about Hery's fate being "revealed" by future pics of Corbin on set:

(Don't worry, Henry's fate NOT revealed here, just pointing something out...)

Just a reminder, the nature of Henry's role on the show makes it entirely possible for Corbin to continue acting on the series even if they kill his character. They can continue using him in flashbacks even if his character is dead in present day. So therefore, Corbin CAN be on set filming new scenes even if Henry is dead in "modern day".

Henry's fate can go either way and Corbin can still get a paycheck. The possibilities are endless!

Just saying....

Texasartchick

#74 Shulesrockz

Shulesrockz

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,863 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:35 AM

Regarding speculation about Hery's fate being "revealed" by future pics of Corbin on set:

(Don't worry, Henry's fate NOT revealed here, just pointing something out...)

Just a reminder, the nature of Henry's role on the show makes it entirely possible for Corbin to continue acting on the series even if they kill his character. They can continue using him in flashbacks even if his character is dead in present day. So therefore, Corbin CAN be on set filming new scenes even if Henry is dead in "modern day".

Henry's fate can go either way and Corbin can still get a paycheck. The possibilities are endless!

Just saying....

Texasartchick

You are totally right, thanks for pointing that out! :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#75 Renee33

Renee33

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 443 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:24 PM

Holy Crap on a Cracker!

It. Is. ON! Posted ImagePosted Image

They are about the bring it big style!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Banner by NatalieDisher; avatar by artisis

Vick: "Mr. Spencer, let me be frank."
Shawn: "As long as I can be Dean and Gus can be Sammy."

Gus: "And what exactly does this detective look like?"
Stuart: "Imagine Robert Goulet dressed like Mr. Bean playing the Scarecrow in a summer stock production of The Wizard of Oz dedicated to Tony Randall."

Fingers crossed for Crash Dummies on USA!

#76 iacomary97

iacomary97

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:49 PM

I don't know if they already read their script so i don't know if it is a spoiler or just an opinion but here there is a Corbin's post on FB.

Spoiler

#77 YankeeFan87

YankeeFan87

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 165 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:36 PM

But Shawn has always said that he can't see the future, so I don't think the fact that he didn't foresee Henry getting shot will bring up too many questions. In Gus Walks into a Bank, Juliet asked why he didn't see it coming, and he said "I can't see the future, I read things in the present."

#78 clearwaves

clearwaves

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:01 AM

They are still mentioning having a Musical episode, but it sounds like it's not a done deal yet.

This is one idea I hope never becomes an episode. I am not fan of Glee (ironically Jane Lynch played Vick's sister) and the singing. Minor singing on Psych is tolerable, even cute when it comes from Shawn, but cannot imagine this show being entirely musical. I hope they do that "Clue" nod for an episode in season 7 since it was slated for season 6 but it never came together.

In other things....

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by clearwaves, 15 April 2012 - 07:34 PM.

#79 mmarcy11

mmarcy11

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 11:12 PM

anyone thing Madeline will come back to see Henry because he is hurt???? i think we mmight see her next season and will they ever explain why they got a divorce??? just a thought i am still upset at how they left us this season!!

I think it would be great if they brought Uncle Jack back too! "The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable" is one of my favorite episodes!

#80 InLovewithShawnSpencer

InLovewithShawnSpencer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 834 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 02:54 PM

I think it would be great if they brought Uncle Jack back too! "The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable" is one of my favorite episodes!

of course!!! love him too!! "The Greatest Adventure in the History of Basic Cable" par dux!!! lol
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved