Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

What Fake Name Would You Give Yourself When Meeting New People?

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 23 March 2012 - 12:19 AM

You know how on Psych Shawn gives Gus some fake made up name when he introduces them to people and sometimes himself? Like Santonio Holmes, Levander Gooms or Ghee Buttersnaps? Well what kind of name would you use when meeting someone new and would it be something you made up, the name of someone you knew, of someone famous, or some kind of movie, TV or music reference? Here's what I came up with for myself:

Chris Romero, Zombie Hunter (Night of the Creeps reference, of which that name is a reference to Night of The Living Dead director George Romero)
Chuck Lidell (Former UFC Fighter)
Han Solo and my partner Chewbacca or Lando Skywalker (Star Wars, to say if I'm with a friend)
Louie and Old Fashioned Guy, Medium Head Boy (references to sketches from the sketch comedy series The State)
Bret Hart (former pro wrestler)

Johnny Knight (middle name and pet's name, which I hear people use to come up with stage names or soap opera character names)
Johnny Wood (middle name and street I grew up on, also used for soap opera character names and adult film actor stage names)
Shawn Spencer (I'm becoming a huge Psych fan, the more episodes I watch)
Rocky Alvarado (after boxers Rocky Marciano and Mike Alvarado)
Sam Weir and if I'm with someone I can introduce him as Bill Haverchuck or Neil Schweiber (Freaks and Geeks TV show reference)

Edit: Just thought of another one after watching Six Feet Under The Sea-I'm Edmund Fitzgerald and this is my partner Leroy Brown.

I'm Joe Montana and this is my parter Jerry Rice lol.

So what are some names you would use when introducing yourself to people?

Edited by Easter2, 23 March 2012 - 10:25 PM.

#2 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 01:06 AM

So you guys are Psych fans and never felt the need to say stuff they say on the show? I'm suddenly hearing that Gus line in my head when Shawn mentions Harry Hamlin and Gus goes "Literally, no one is with you" lol

Jake the Snake Roberts with my partner Damian the Python, signing off for the night.

#3 psych4ever

psych4ever

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 05:16 AM

Always loved the name Chook Chutney, which they mention in the movie Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. Hope they use it in Psych sometime since Corbin Bernsen was in tht movie. Also it sounds like a type of name they would use :P
Would be kinda fun to see how someone would react if I presented myself with that name xD.

#4 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 12:09 AM

Well then, why not give it a try psch4ever. I will try the ones I've mentioned as well. I also love when some people do this on the episode commentaries. The last one I think I heard James Roday introduced himself as former Yankee second baseman Randy Velarde, I couldn't stop laughing for a while when he said that.

Edited by Easter2, 31 March 2012 - 12:10 AM.

#5 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:58 AM

nope, never done it and unlikely to try.

Edited by Aneema, 01 April 2012 - 01:59 AM.

Posted Image

#6 captjackrules

captjackrules

Proud Psych-O Of Course

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,793 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 05:22 AM

Di angiontookmybaby

306835_1785584859414_7215467_n.jpg

Lassiter "Need I remind you Mr Spencer what happens when you interfere in a police investigation"

Shawn "Ahhh The case gets solved"

1507846_10200385482999670_1666171501_n.j

#7 Easter2

Easter2

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,113 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

I'm Christopher Romero and this is my partner James Carptenter Hooper. I'd like to see that one used on Psych, since they seem to reference obscure '80s movies on the show.

Edited by Easter2, 03 April 2012 - 05:41 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved