• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kerryok5

kerryok5

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 March 2012 - 09:17 PM

I completed all 6 of the missions in Mozzies Mission to win the iPad2. :) Not only is the link to find the winners a dud (I guess I'm not one :(), but when ended you were lead to a website called http://www.crackthecookie.com/. At that website it asks you to "Follow White Collar on Facebook and Twitter, and keep a sharp eye out for the Cookie Clues—once you have all four clues, enter the answers into the box below and see what awaits…" I did and I do and I still haven't found one clue. :angry: I have found a few others asking the same question and one even suggested it was a con. Was it? Does anybody have a clue (actual or otherwise)? I am so crazed - I can never let things like this go. So I am asking for help to save me $$ on therapy :rolleyes:

#2 debmart

debmart

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,519 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 12:07 PM

I completed all 6 of the missions in Mozzies Mission to win the iPad2. :) Not only is the link to find the winners a dud (I guess I'm not one :(), but when ended you were lead to a website called http://www.crackthecookie.com/. At that website it asks you to "Follow White Collar on Facebook and Twitter, and keep a sharp eye out for the Cookie Clues—once you have all four clues, enter the answers into the box below and see what awaits…" I did and I do and I still haven't found one clue. :angry: I have found a few others asking the same question and one even suggested it was a con. Was it? Does anybody have a clue (actual or otherwise)? I am so crazed - I can never let things like this go. So I am asking for help to save me $ on therapy :rolleyes:

I haven't seen any clue either and I am on Twitter all the time.
Posted Image

#3 TheDodo

TheDodo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:51 AM

Yeah, I am confused about that, too. But I dont think it is a con. :huh: That would be kinda pointless.
Diagnosis: Serious Psych Addiction

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved