In Plain Sight...cancelled

4 replies to this topic

#1 Hookie77

Hookie77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:29 AM

I am always defending USA network to people, who say why watch USA when you can watch a "Real Cable Channel". Years ago USA network seriously dissapointed me when they cancelled the show "The 4400". I gave them another chance and have fell in love with "In Plain Sight", now I found out that they have decided to cancel this show also. I am done with USA. When these last 8 episodes are over I will no longer be watching any shows on USA. I might be just one viewer but I have been dissapointed by USA twice. I guess I will have to move on to the real cable channels.

#2 blondnsassy1974

blondnsassy1974

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 March 2012 - 10:59 AM

I knew it wouldn't last! THEY ALWAYS CANCEL THE SHOWS I LIKE BEST!!! WHEN THIS SHOW IS GONE, I HAVE NO REASON LEFT TO WATCH USA NETWORK!!!!

#3 MReed918

MReed918

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:55 PM

I knew it wouldn't last! THEY ALWAYS CANCEL THE SHOWS I LIKE BEST!!! WHEN THIS SHOW IS GONE, I HAVE NO REASON LEFT TO WATCH USA NETWORK!!!!

We are with you on this. Necessary Roughness?? Really....talk about an inane show. Royal Pains? Another patently clear attempt to pander to the ignorant. Psych? It can be enjoyable, but not one of the most favorite.

#4 Sweetbaby1219

Sweetbaby1219

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 04:24 PM

We are with you on this. Necessary Roughness?? Really....talk about an inane show. Royal Pains? Another patently clear attempt to pander to the ignorant. Psych? It can be enjoyable, but not one of the most favorite.

I enjoy Necessary Roughness but not anything like In Plain Sight. Why cancel a quality show?

#5 addicted2BN

addicted2BN

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 343 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:12 AM

There is Burn Notice which is the best show ever IMHO

Reply to this topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved