• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fncyshwldncr

fncyshwldncr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:18 PM

I'm designing my house and I always knew that I wanted blue walls with a yellow print bed. I wasn't quite sure which blue I wanted until I saw the Burke's bedroom. Will someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me the brand and color of paint that is used in their bedroom?!?!?!?!

#2 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 22,569 posts

Posted 11 March 2012 - 05:27 PM

I'm designing my house and I always knew that I wanted blue walls with a yellow print bed. I wasn't quite sure which blue I wanted until I saw the Burke's bedroom. Will someone PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me the brand and color of paint that is used in their bedroom?!?!?!?!

Hi fncyshwldncr!

Welcome to the White Collar Forum!

I'm sorry that I don't know the answer to your question. It's possible that someone else might but we really have no way of knowing about the paint color they used on the set.

You might try writing to them at Silvercup Studios in NYC. I don't know if you'll get an answer but you might. The other suggestion I have for you is to post your question in our Questions and Answers thread. It's pinned at the top of the main page which you can find here: Questions & Answers If you don't, this thread/topic will get pushed back by the more active topics on the forum and eventually get lost.

If you have any other questions or need any help navigating forum, please check the pinned threads for an answer or just post it in the Q&A thread.

Enjoy the forum.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved