• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 trisha1

trisha1

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,802 posts

Posted 01 March 2012 - 06:45 PM

I like the video but hate that they didnt say anything about Traylor on it.

Edited by trisha1, 01 March 2012 - 06:48 PM.

Posted Image
My Monk & Natalie Fans Group
http://www.facebook....gid=12390442540

Posted Image
My Terri Clark Fans Group
http://www.facebook....gid=11837651277

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 02:23 AM

good video, thanks for sharing it. I was in love Monk, but I kinda thought they killed it in the last season. Many of the episodes got on my nerves. =(
I feel bad for Tony being "type casted" according to the woman at the end of the video.
He's a brilliant actor, and personally I think he could play anything.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Kawasakifan

Kawasakifan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,515 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 05:25 AM

I like the video but hate that they didnt say anything about Traylor on it.

Hello Trisha.

In fairness to the montage, it did say "some" yet, I agree, it is rather strange that eventhough Traylor appears in the first and many scenes there after her name is never mentioned - a worrisome silence that sadly must be a deafenng to her fans and make many wonder If, indeed, she will even be in the special on the other hand, it may simply be that the writer is up to his old tricks .

We'll just have to wait.

KF

Edited by Kawasakifan, 07 March 2012 - 03:40 PM.

#4 lovethatmonk

lovethatmonk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,447 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 10:08 PM

Hello Trisha.

In fairness to the montage, it did say "some" yet, I agree, it is rather strange that eventhough Traylor appears in the first and many scenes there after her name is never mentioned - a worrisome silence that sadly must be a deafenng to her fans and make many wonder If, indeed, she will even be in the special on the other hand, it may simply be that the writer is up to his old tricks .

We'll just have to wait.

KF

I agree Kawasakifan...they should have metioned Traylor...she was a major character to Tony's...As much as I love Disher and the Captain...the complex relationship of Natalie and Monk was a major part...how she got him to "work" when he didnt want to...some of their scenes were priceless!

Thanks for sharing the video Trisha...glad to see that many fans cannot wait to see the future Monk movie!

LTM

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved