• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 RottieGirl95

RottieGirl95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 08:40 AM

totally discusted with the winner! NEWSFLASH FOLKS: this is not a really dog! what ever happened to the good ole' blood hounds, Lab's, Sheperds, and just the working dogs........dogs that can actually do work instead of just being a puff of fuzz! how how can you tell it was even poseing? for all we know it could have be laying down!

#2 LuvDogs

LuvDogs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:51 AM

Why such a hater? Peaks are great dogs and Malachy had won 114 best in shows. You should become a little more informed about how the judging works before spewing such hate talk. Any of these dogs would have been worthy of top honors. A judge uses his or her judgment to decide which dog most closely meets the criteria of the breeds standard. Itís not about which dog is the cutest, itís not a beauty contest. If it it were a mut could win this every year! And a rot would not even be in the running. Geez.

#3 edcrfv

edcrfv

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 11:34 AM

A judge uses her favoritism to decide who wins, this show is now a sham. Sick of the Toys winning. That sheppard threw a perfect pose, and the dobie was perfection, but the judge owns Peks , so it wins. there was no question she would pick that dog the minute you saw her walk in the rink in that outfit.

#4 RottieGirl95

RottieGirl95

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 08:18 AM

Why such a hater? Peaks are great dogs and Malachy had won 114 best in shows. You should become a little more informed about how the judging works before spewing such hate talk. Any of these dogs would have been worthy of top honors. A judge uses his or her judgment to decide which dog most closely meets the criteria of the breeds standard. It's not about which dog is the cutest, it's not a beauty contest. If it it were a mut could win this every year! And a rot would not even be in the running. Geez.

for your info I AM A JUDGE AND I HAVE BEEN A JUDGE FOR 22 YEARS! and i have seen alot of great dogs i even gave the best in show to a peke once. and i believe with my own opinion that, that dog was not the best in show! and who are you to say that a Rottie will never be in the running!

#5 LuvDogs

LuvDogs

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:43 PM

for your info I AM A JUDGE AND I HAVE BEEN A JUDGE FOR 22 YEARS! and i have seen alot of great dogs i even gave the best in show to a peke once. and i believe with my own opinion that, that dog was not the best in show! and who are you to say that a Rottie will never be in the running!

If it were about which dog is cute I said. Rots are handsome, Beautiful not cute! In my opinion. Its not about which dog is cute. If you have been a judge than you should know that a part of this is subjective. Any of those dogs could have won. .

Edited by LuvDogs, 16 February 2012 - 01:48 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved