• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 usafan44

usafan44

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

Hey! I LOVE Fairly Legal and I saw this posting on their Facebook Fan Page. The opportunity to be part of a project for USA if you love one of their shows (and live in LA I guess). Check it out:

Are you a fan of one of the following USA Network Shows??

ROYAL PAINS

BURN NOTICE

WHITE COLLAR

SUITS

NECESSARY ROUGHNESS

FAIRLY LEGAL

COVERT AFFAIRS

Have you watched and loved multiple seasons of one or more of their series? Are you dying to know what happens on their upcoming seasons? Then you may just be what we are looking for: SUPER FANS!

We are looking for a few good fans to appear in a special project about you and your favorite USA characters to be filmed in Los Angeles, California. This is an exciting opportunity to share why you love your favorite USA show!

If you think you are a true SUPER FAN and want to be part of our project, please send photos/and or video of yourself with a brief description of:

-Why you love your specific USA show (at least one of the ones listed above) and it's characters.
-Tell us a bit about yourself and why you are a true SUPER FAN!
-Please Include CONTACT INFO (PHONE #, E-MAIL)

Send submission to: usafans2012@gmail.com

100 Words or less, or a 2-3 minute video. SUBMISSIONS DUE ASAP. Please only enter if you live in the Los Angeles area. Project takes place sometime between February 16-19th.

#2 MrsT440

MrsT440

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 July 2012 - 11:50 AM

Hey! I LOVE Fairly Legal and I saw this posting on their Facebook Fan Page. The opportunity to be part of a project for USA if you love one of their shows (and live in LA I guess). Check it out:

Are you a fan of one of the following USA Network Shows??

ROYAL PAINS, BURN NOTICE, WHITE COLLAR, SUITS, NECESSARY ROUGHNESS, FAIRLY LEGAL, COVERT AFFAIRS

Have you watched and loved multiple seasons of one or more of their series? Are you dying to know what happens on their upcoming seasons? Then you may just be what we are looking for: SUPER FANS!

Send submission to: usafans2012@gmail.com

100 Words or less, or a 2-3 minute video. SUBMISSIONS DUE ASAP. Please only enter if you live in the Los Angeles area. Project takes place sometime between February 16-19th.

I'm a fan of all those shows, except not so much for White Collar. Watched most of 'em from the beginning, and enjoying them all.

I'm only a Super Fan of Fairly Legal, but I didn't realize it until Season 2 ended in June, way too late for this opportunity (besides which, I live over 2,000 mi away from L.A., so it's not like I could've participated, anyway). Since then, I've picked up the Season 1 DVDs and purchased the full set of Season 2 videos on Amazon.com. At this point, I'm totally immersed. I'm almost to the point where I can quote any scene from my fave episodes from Season 2 by heart. It's just pitiful, how addicted I am. Can't wait for the Season 2 DVDs to come out, and as far as I'm concerned, it is just criminal the way USA is making us wait so long to find out about Season 3!!! They've marketed the show to half the free world, now. You'd think they could make up their minds, already.

Edited by MrsT440, 20 July 2012 - 11:56 AM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved