2 replies to this topic

#1 firelightandash

firelightandash

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:22 PM

According to TV Line here...

Terra Nova‘s Stephen Lang has landed a multi-episode arc on the fifth and final season of In Plain Sight, playing the pivotal role of Mary Shannon’s oft-mentioned and extremely troubled father, TV Guide Magazine reports.

“My father comes back — finally — and I’m looking forward to it,” star Mary McCormack told TVLine last month of Sight‘s swan song. After all, she says, you can’t end the series without addressing Mary’s long-festering daddy issues head on. “Its a big part of why she is the way she is.”

As fans of the USA Network drama know well, Lang’s character, James Wiley Shannon, is a fugitive who abandoned his daughter some 30 years ago and has lived a life on the run ever since.

In Plain Sight‘s final season — which consists of just eight episodes — kicks off Friday, March 16 at 10/9c.

#2 MarilynP

MarilynP

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 10:59 PM

I'm glad they've decided to bring Mary's father in for the final season, but so sad to see the show go. I've been watching the first two seasons again on Netflix and it's just such a wonderful story. Only 8 episodes planned for season five--that just hurts.

#3 Bittersweet418

Bittersweet418

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 18 March 2012 - 10:09 PM

Holy cow! :)

Reply to this topic

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved