Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Why aren't the new episodes available to view on line?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 LindaDale

LindaDale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:19 AM

Why aren't the new episodes available to view online? I only see one episode "Checkmate" available to view? Doesn't USANetwork make all of thier episodes available to view online?
Thanks
Linda

#2 Kim1982

Kim1982

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 410 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 12:25 AM

Why aren't the new episodes available to view online? I only see one episode "Checkmate" available to view? Doesn't USANetwork make all of thier episodes available to view online?
Thanks
Linda

I think it is now 30 days after the episode airs for it to become available online. Someone said that the premiere and finales are available right away. So it will be a couple more weeks untill the new episodes come online I think.

Hope that helps. I don't really watch tv shows online. Maybe someone else can help more.

Edited by Kim1982, 04 February 2012 - 12:25 AM.

#3 ASLAN95

ASLAN95

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,522 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 10:14 AM

I think it is now 30 days after the episode airs for it to become available online. Someone said that the premiere and finales are available right away. So it will be a couple more weeks untill the new episodes come online I think.

Hope that helps. I don't really watch tv shows online. Maybe someone else can help more.

The did originally . I believe hey thought in order to get people to see the show it was a good idea to post online . Hulu used to do that. Now that the show is known they are trying to encourage viewers to see when it is shown or the repeat the same night to get a better idea on the ratings.

It is difficult to quantify the # of viewers with time shifters and DVR's. Also the episodes are available on itunes so in order to protect that sale they may restrict the availability to see it for free.

#4 nina65

nina65

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 69 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 10:13 PM

I live in a country that does not show WC. Can someone help me with the link to where I can watch online? Thank you in advance!

#5 ilee1990

ilee1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 628 posts

Posted 05 February 2012 - 11:40 PM

I've mentioned this several times. Here I go again :-)

The episodes are available the next day on AMAZON.COM. Just $1.99 per episode or a little cheaper if you buy the season pass. I have no idea if you can purchase them if you reside outside the USA. You'll have to try.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved