ram47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,405 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 12:47 PM

http://www.thefutonc...d=20111229nbc12

"LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT"

"OFFICIAL STORY"

01/18/2012 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : WHEN THE CEO OF A PRIVATE MILITARY CONTRACTOR IS FOUND ASSAULTED, THE DA'S OFFICE JOINS THE SVU DETECTIVES TO INVESTIGATE A MOTIVE WITH INTERNATIONAL TIES The powerful CEO of a private military contractor is confronted by protesters and later found drugged and sexually assaulted in a park. Detectives Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Amaro (Danny Pino) begin their investigation but find the victim unwilling to cooperate. As the SVU squad and the district attorney's office explore the motives behind the attack, a much larger crime and conspiracy in Iraq is unveiled. Also starring Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen) and Kelli Giddish (Detective Amanda Rollins.) Laura Benanti (Maria Grazie) guest stars.
Posted Image

Everything I love is either illegal,immoral,or fattening-Erma Bombeck

My other aliases are Rambabe & Trixie.

Avatar & banner by Lorri at svufans.net.

#2 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,169 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 01:40 AM

I'm just happy that Olivia may get a love interest for more then 5 minutes. This episode looks interesting thought. We will see ;)
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#3 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:25 PM

Another poor episode. This was another rehash of previous episodes. The idea that the New York would have criminal jurisdiction over something that happened overseas is nonsense. And what a waste of including a bit on Occupy Wall Street here. They should have just done an episode based the claims of rape happening there.
The other major problem was Connick. I like his music but the man is not an actor. And there was no sparks between Haden and Benson.

#4 BensonPrincess

BensonPrincess

Squintern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Location:The Jeffersoinan Institue, as Dr. Brennan's Intern. :D

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:02 PM

Watching the eppy right now, had to pause and mention something......when Benson and that guy are drinking at the resteraunt/bar (or whereever) he said he had kids and when he asked Olivia about her she said "just getting over someone"........um, who could she be "getting over" in the romance department? She doesn't date, and when she does, it last like 5 mins.
RIP: Tina D. (June 22, 1969- July 16, 2010)
My Top 11 TV Couples

#5 jolec

jolec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:52 PM

Watching the eppy right now, had to pause and mention something......when Benson and that guy are drinking at the resteraunt/bar (or whereever) he said he had kids and when he asked Olivia about her she said "just getting over someone"........um, who could she be "getting over" in the romance department? She doesn't date, and when she does, it last like 5 mins.

Hello ! Actually I think she was talking about Elliot. In an interview I watched on Youtube Mariska said that she was now ready to love someone else after she recovered from El's departure, and that she loved him so much no one had a real chance before. So after watching this, I'd say this statement "just getting over someone" refers to Elliot. But as usual, that's only my interpretation as prod loves people to have interpretation on things and never said/settled anything concrete on EO feelings...

#6 BensonPrincess

BensonPrincess

Squintern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Location:The Jeffersoinan Institue, as Dr. Brennan's Intern. :D

Posted 27 January 2012 - 03:29 PM

Hello ! Actually I think she was talking about Elliot. In an interview I watched on Youtube Mariska said that she was now ready to love someone else after she recovered from El's departure, and that she loved him so much no one had a real chance before. So after watching this, I'd say this statement "just getting over someone" refers to Elliot. But as usual, that's only my interpretation as prod loves people to have interpretation on things and never said/settled anything concrete on EO feelings...

What interview was that? I'd like to watch it.
RIP: Tina D. (June 22, 1969- July 16, 2010)
My Top 11 TV Couples

#7 jolec

jolec

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 993 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:27 PM

What interview was that? I'd like to watch it.

Sorry, I just read your post ... here is the link :

#8 chuhui22

chuhui22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:27 PM

I like his music but the man is not an actor. And there was no sparks between Haden and Benson. Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved