2 replies to this topic

#1 VITRUVIAN

VITRUVIAN

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 02:41 AM

HELP.

Been watching all of season one and two again before the much anticipated Season 4. Netflix has only the first two. Any clue if they are gonna replay season three in its entirety before season 4 comes out. Its gonna drive me crazy if its not all fresh in my mind. Any other sites you know of that might offer season 3 ???????????????

#2 LI_Ann

LI_Ann

Top Gun

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 23,759 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 03:35 PM

HELP.

Been watching all of season one and two again before the much anticipated Season 4. Netflix has only the first two. Any clue if they are gonna replay season three in its entirety before season 4 comes out. Its gonna drive me crazy if its not all fresh in my mind. Any other sites you know of that might offer season 3 ???????????????

Welcome to the White Collar Forum VITRUVAN!

There is a thread with the latest information on White Collar's upcoming air times.

You can find it here: WC Viewing Schedule 2012 and there will be a White Collar marathon on USA before the new season starts.

I don't watch anything online so I couldn't tell you which sites might have the first half of S3 online. They're probably available for purchase at Amazon but I don't know that for sure.

In the future when you're looking for a specific topic check the WC Index. It's pinned at the top of the main page here: WC Forum Index and has links to the the most active and relevant topics on the forum sorted by category. If you have any questions about White Collar or the forum, just pop on over to the Questions & Answers thread and ask. Everyone here is friendly and helpful. You can find that thread here: Questions and Answers

Enjoy the forum!

Edited by LI_Ann, 12 December 2011 - 03:37 PM.

sig2013sept_zps95f63dc0.jpg

#3 ilee1990

ilee1990

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 635 posts

Posted 13 December 2011 - 12:24 AM

HELP.

It is definitely available on Amazon. Per episode or the whole season.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved