#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

This Just In!

Psych writer Tim Meltreger will be answering Psych-O questions tonight on Character Chatter during airings on both coasts. Tim wrote tonight’s episode “The Tao of Gus” airing at 10/9c

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,966 posts

Posted 07 December 2011 - 08:16 PM

This Just In!

Psych writer Tim Meltreger will be answering Psych-O questions tonight on Character Chatter during airings on both coasts. Tim wrote tonight's episode "The Tao of Gus" airing at 10/9c

Yay!

I love Meltreger, ever since he bought me a hot chocolate. And even before that. ^_^

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

#3 Preston03

Preston03

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 04:53 AM

Excuse me, are you Waiting for Godot? Guffman? To Exhale? Hey, I’m not trying to pick you up, but I am sensing that you’re waiting for Psych’s Season Six premiere on October 12th. And since circling the date on a desk calendar is sooooooooooooo Season-four Shawn, USA Network dot com has made waiting for the jackal to arrive fun with the second-annual Psych Countdown Calendar. Be sure to check in daily to unlock special photos, interviews, trivia, and other web-only treats. But beware; you may receive some visions from the future.

I believe the word you’re looking for is “divine.” Like the prospect of another Andy Berman cameo! @AndyBermanFan asked the writer via Twitter if we’re going to see him on screen again anytime soon. He teased that the “wildly ridiculous idea” is still not a sure thing, but that fans should stand by. I don’t know about you, but I’d rather remember him as someone other than the guy who was caught in an avalanche and had to drink his own urine and eat three of his toes to survive.

That kind of leaves a bad taste in my mouth, like a poisoned tuna Nicoise salad sandwich. You know what else is hard to swallow? Nigel St. Nigel will not be back in Season Six. In know, I know. We were promised a Clue episode at Comic-Con, but according to Tim Meltreger’s Twitter feed, it’s not going to happen this season.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved