• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Pauline21

Pauline21

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 07:42 PM

Just wanted to say how much I enjoy this show. It's unique. The storie lines are excellent. I like the pace of each show. The actors are excellent.

I hope the show is picked up for a second season.

#2 letsgome

letsgome

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 05:50 AM

The writing is solid, the actors are likable. I've personally lost interest slick 'Wall street" style aspirational programming. I actually know people like this. In real life they are shallow, money obsessed, sociopathically materialistic, and so fundamentally unhappy that when they smile you have to start worrying about what they're going to do to make you as miserable as they need you to be in order to feel superior. People like this are culturally destructive and we really need to stop encouraging them. However, since I'm pretty much the minority in that view, I'll give it the five the writing deserves and move on to something that suits my interests.

#3 bjm1712

bjm1712

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 11:15 PM

Our family loves this show, teenagers included. My only disappointment is the few episodes we've watched until we know the dialogue nearly as well as the actors. I wish the show had a longer season. We feel much the same way about White Collar, and hope they will both extend the seasons for more episodes. Great shows, good writing, accomplished actors and intriguing story lines. Love em both.

#4 Shubuu

Shubuu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 10:26 PM

Just cant wait for season two. I think it's taking too long. Its a great show, love it.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved