• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 04 December 2011 - 06:28 PM

Did anyone else get to see the great starring role JG-S had in the Lifetime Movie Networks Christmas Movie, Lucky Christmas.  Sure was great seeing him in a romantic role after his non-romantic Lt. Disher role.

Sticks and Stones, Cross skulls and Bones,
None of You can Hurt me.

Cartoons and pictures, Words said in Whispers
The Ramblings of Sick Purple People Eaters.

The best place for you is a place called Bellevue
Where the doctors can try to fix you.

Psychotic drugs, electric shock plugs
Are the best cures for whatever ails you.

When all's said and done and your gray matter's dung
You won't have a brain left between you.

#2 newcountry

newcountry

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 218 posts

Posted 10 December 2011 - 04:21 PM

Hi, Kees Lady! Long time, no see!

Yes, I DID watch Lucky Christmas, and really enjoyed it. The right amount of fluff, schmaltziness, misunderstandings, and romance.

I really liked seeing Jason in that role, and hope to see more of him in the future. I'm also hoping they re-air Lucky Christmas one more time before the holiday.

I actually finally remembered to come to this board specifically to comment on the show & to see if anybody else saw it.

#3 kees_lady

kees_lady

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,300 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 11:20 PM

Hi, Kees Lady! Long time, no see!

Yes, I DID watch Lucky Christmas, and really enjoyed it. The right amount of fluff, schmaltziness, misunderstandings, and romance.

I really liked seeing Jason in that role, and hope to see more of him in the future. I'm also hoping they re-air Lucky Christmas one more time before the holiday.

I actually finally remembered to come to this board specifically to comment on the show & to see if anybody else saw it.

Hello new country ~ completely agree about the movie. I really liked it, a little romance, a cute storyline and JG-S did it for me. Found this for anyone who wishes to see the movie:

It will be on the Hallmark channel Dec 14 at 10pm eastern,Dec 15 at 8am eastern,Dec 22 at 6pm eastern and Dec 23 at 2am eastern

Sticks and Stones, Cross skulls and Bones,
None of You can Hurt me.

Cartoons and pictures, Words said in Whispers
The Ramblings of Sick Purple People Eaters.

The best place for you is a place called Bellevue
Where the doctors can try to fix you.

Psychotic drugs, electric shock plugs
Are the best cures for whatever ails you.

When all's said and done and your gray matter's dung
You won't have a brain left between you.

#4 swiftgirl2011

swiftgirl2011

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 December 2011 - 07:21 AM

I have watched the movie and really liked it, in movie there is little romance and great storyline.
Can any one tell me about some awesome movies related to christmaschristmas. <br style="color: rgb(14, 49, 62); font-family: verdana, arial, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size: 11px; line-height: 16px; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(250, 251, 252); ">

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved