• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 svufan73

svufan73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:04 PM

elliot and olivia made the whole show i watched tonight n almost turned the channel, somethin u would have to break my arm to do when the two of them were on together. please bring elliot back

#2 svufan73

svufan73

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 November 2011 - 11:06 PM

elliot n olivia were exiting to watch. the new cast has no chemistry.....put the old cast back before u loose alot of viewers....a demers

#3 Spalove

Spalove

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 123 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:18 AM

Christopher Meloni wanted to leave. He's not coming back so get over it. This season a big improvement compared to 10, 11, and 12.

#4 Hutch917

Hutch917

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 82 posts

Posted 06 December 2011 - 02:01 PM

I watched the first show and a couple of clips and that has been it. I agree it is not the same show since Stabler is gone.

#5 BensonPrincess

BensonPrincess

Squintern

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,262 posts
  • Location:The Jeffersoinan Institue, as Dr. Brennan's Intern. :D

Posted 09 December 2011 - 03:32 PM

Christopher Meloni wanted to leave. He's not coming back so get over it. This season a big improvement compared to 10, 11, and 12.

Wow, nice to see someone who agrees with me. LOL I haven't watched the show in 2 years, and now I look forward to every episode. :D
RIP: Tina D. (June 22, 1969- July 16, 2010)
My Top 11 TV Couples

#6 chuhui22

chuhui22

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 31 March 2012 - 10:34 PM

Posted Image I agree it is not the same show since Stabler is gone. Posted Image

#7 jessyOnline

jessyOnline

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 09:44 PM

I feel like no longer interested in this show

#8 pinkydog123

pinkydog123

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,399 posts

Posted 16 September 2012 - 12:37 AM

Wow, nice to see someone who agrees with me. LOL I haven't watched the show in 2 years, and now I look forward to every episode. :D

I may be wrong but hadn't Dick Wolf leave for while? I don't know the reason, but I heard that somewhere. Because I use to LOVE SVU but even I noticed the drop in the quality for those seasons, it may have been his return that made these better? Or different screen writers, its not the characters that did it, just the team they have picked for the show. What I did resent however is near the end where they kept throwing Elliot and Olivia situations in our faces when we knew nothing would happen. Theres a fine line between flirting with the idea and just being all out raunchy about it, especially when we knew nothing would happen.

#9 hennry36

hennry36

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 March 2013 - 12:12 AM

Howdy
Welcome to this forum , here u can find lots of things , i suggest you have to contact your friends or any other expert for your question, right now i am not able to give u answer . sorry for that ........
---------------
Lawyers in CALIFORNIA

#10 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 19 March 2013 - 02:00 PM

It's not the same but I do like the changes that have come from the new detectives being on the show. It brought a new element to the show that made me interested. Chris did say that he might be interested in coming back and maybe some day he will but for now I am fine with him being off the show.
Posted Image
Posted Image

"The power to learn is present in everyone's soul
and the instrument with which each learns is like an eye
that cannot be turned around from darkness to light
without turning the whole body." ~Plato

#11 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 28 March 2013 - 01:25 PM

It wouldn't matter if Christopher Meloni hadn't left the show. The writing is so bad these two seasons. That includes creating the two new detectives who still haven't been fleshed out to any real degree.

#12 REED625

REED625

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 05 April 2013 - 12:39 AM

I'm Not Sure if the Show is Better or Worse w/Out Elliot, but his Character had Gotten a Bit Repetitive in My Opinion...He was the Stereotypical "Tough Guy Cop" who Tended to React w/Out Thinking First.

#13 IrishEyes

IrishEyes

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,141 posts

Posted 08 April 2013 - 03:57 PM

The older people on here know my opinion of the show...I still watch, but it hasn't been really good since season 6 ended...again, I still watch, but it isn't anywhere near as good

If a doctor, lawyer or dentist had 40 people in his/her office at one time, all of whom had different needs, and some of whom didn't want to be there and were causing trouble, and the doctor, lawyer or dentist, without assistance, had to treat them allwith professional excellence for 9 months, then he/she might have some conception of the classroom teacher's job" - Donald Quinn

Teacher Appreciation Week

#14 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 11:50 PM

I still watch too. I do agree that it's not the same without Christopher but I do understand why he left. I'm just a bit more peeved off that he left without having a proper "Goodbye" episode. 

That said, I do think season 13 was much better than 14 although there had been a few bright spots so far- I really enjoyed Deadly Ambition and Undercover Blue

#15 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 22 April 2013 - 08:22 PM

There is rumor that he might be coming back for season 15 but we will see. I am not sure how I can guess the situation of him coming back and why but it would be interesting if he does.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#16 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 25 April 2013 - 12:09 PM

Chris is doing a pilot for a comedy for Fox. If it is picked, he would be shooting in LA. It makes it unlikely he would not come back to SVU except maybe for a quick guest spot.

#17 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 11:03 PM

Even a quick guest spot would be nice. The fans might actually get a "goodbye." Either way it might be nice to see him on the show once more.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#18 Hisgirlforevermore

Hisgirlforevermore

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,489 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:29 AM

Even a quick guest spot would be nice. The fans might actually get a "goodbye." Either way it might be nice to see him on the show once more.

Given how badly they did with the guest appearence of Dr. Huang, I'm not sure I want a guest spot for Elliot. They would have to build an episode around an old case that he was involved with. Prodigy springs to mind. What has Harry Baker been doing for the past 11 years?

#19 Mary82

Mary82

Dreamer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,163 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 03:28 PM

"They would have to build an episode around an old case that he was involved with. Prodigy springs to mind."

I was thinking the same thing. I can't see him coming back because he wants to be a part of SVU again. With the way the writers had him depart the show, Elliot coming back willingly wouldn't be believable. 

Posted Image
Posted Image

#20 SVUlovesME

SVUlovesME

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,370 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 02:10 PM

At this point I don't think Christopher is ever coming back judging from his recent interviews. He's very open to the fact that he doesn't watch it (yet he's supposedly good friends with Mariska- I'm sorry but I think if you support the show/your friends then you can watch once in a while when having free time. If he has the free time to watch True Blood then he can find the time to watch SVU). He was also unaware that Dean Winters returned as Brian Cassidy- Chris wasn't even aware of who Brian Cassidy was until he was reminded who played him! I know it's been 12 years since but c'mon! 

I know this may sound hurtful but judging from the interviews and such, I honestly think that Chris is waning himself away from the SVU world. Ice mentioned that he now rarely talks or sees Chris. I know that Chris and Mariska have crossed paths a lot since he left but they are becoming few and far apart as each year passes. 

I wouldn't be surprised if Chris doesn't attend the JFH gala by the next year or so.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved