• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Sky48

Sky48

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 11:58 AM

I watched all of the prior seasons, but after this last episode of the new set of episodes I have decided to give it up. Not sure if there has been a writing or directing change, but all I've seen so far is more emphasis on love affairs, family squabbles, and so-called "character development" than on the spywork and action of the prior seasons.

As the subject line indicates, I had to recheck a couple of times to be sure I wasn't watching the Soap Opera network.

Too many other good shows out there right now to waste more time on this one. Looks like USA has decided to starve the series to death and let it die slowly and painfully. I can't bear to watch a good show shrivel and waste away before my eyes.

...Sky48

#2 twodales

twodales

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 740 posts

Posted 13 November 2011 - 05:11 PM

I watched all of the prior seasons, but after this last episode of the new set of episodes I have decided to give it up. Not sure if there has been a writing or directing change, but all I've seen so far is more emphasis on love affairs, family squabbles, and so-called "character development" than on the spywork and action of the prior seasons.

As the subject line indicates, I had to recheck a couple of times to be sure I wasn't watching the Soap Opera network.

Too many other good shows out there right now to waste more time on this one. Looks like USA has decided to starve the series to death and let it die slowly and painfully. I can't bear to watch a good show shrivel and waste away before my eyes.

...Sky48

Tuesday's episode looks great. Too bad you are going to miss it.:ph34r:

You don't happen to be a Ben Fan? :wacko:

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved