• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 chloescott

chloescott

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 November 2011 - 11:01 PM

Hello all! Are you looking for a real experience? Looking for 24/7 updating, fair booking and an equal opportunity to let your CAW shine? How many times have you been held back,ignored and down played? How long will you settle for being someone else's idea instead of your own? I ask these questions because just like you i have either felt the same way or have broken free from fitting into someone else's persona. Here in my league you'll have a chance to let your ideas show, you'll have opportunities to bring the walls down with your own original thought! I Chloe Scott, your GM, will be with each and every single one of you trying my hardest to bring as much realism to our league as possible. Here's what we have to offer:

1. A virtual shop where you can purchase upgrades, abilities and t-shirts...have custom signatures and much, much more!
2. Match recording and editing to fit a real TV format!
3. Compelling story-lines!
4. Fair play!
5. 24/7 updating and changes in booking to keep all N.E.W. wrestlers on their toes!
6. A heavy dose of reality with real time tweets and Facebook updates!
7. A Live chat to speak with me about any information you may need.
8. A "virtual bank account" in which you will be paid in every match won to purchase things from the virtual shop!
9. New.com which will have our magazine,spotlight on our 'shining stars' and 'dirt sheet rumors' to fuel the N.E.W.
10. AND just for signing your contract you will receive 2,500$ in your "virtual bank account" to spend!

This is only a fraction of what we offer in N.E.W. Not only that but we have a section dedicated to your ideas and questions, where you can ask and share your opinions freely. Another area where we can let our hair down and just get to know each other on a friendly level. This not only helps us unwind from fierce competition but it also creates a family like atmosphere. Join N.E.W.,were new (lol), but were ready to build. Be apart of the foundation. Sign your contract today!

Join today! newwrestling.freeforums.o rg/portal.php Join today!

Note* Contracts are fictional and not legally binding! Currency will not be real or legal tender!! It's all added to add a deeper wrestling experience!

Post comments regarding interest,criticism and opinions!

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved