Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

I need help figuring out a song title at the end of a Monk episode! Please help!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 M0nkManiac

M0nkManiac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:41 PM

There is this song at the end of Monk, Season 4, Episode 2.
I've tried googling it and looking it up on YouTube, but I can't seem to find it!
If anyone knows of the song, please let me know!

Posted Image

#2 Virgo

Virgo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 196 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 02:07 PM

There is this song at the end of Monk, Season 4, Episode 2.
I've tried googling it and looking it up on YouTube, but I can't seem to find it!
If anyone knows of the song, please let me know!

I listened and it sounded like a soft and very slow variation of Jeff Beal's Monk theme.

Did some googling and someone said it was the same music at the end of Mr. Monk and the Kid (last ep of Season 3).

I listened to both and couldn't really tell if they were the same, only that I could pick up some of Jeff Beal's original Monk theme, but very soft and slow and a little melancholic (there's probably a better word, but can't think of it).

Elsewhere someone said the soft, slow piano was a remix of the first season Monk theme (Jeff Beal)

Think I downloaded Jeff Beal's CD from iTunes at one time, but no longer can get iTunes to work on my notebook. Maybe something similar is on it.

Or not. Here's a description of the music. You might enjoy his CD even if that particular piece is not on it.

Jeff Beal

~www.jeffbeal.com/Pages/FILMS%20Pages/MONKSoundtrack.html

#3 M0nkManiac

M0nkManiac

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:54 PM

I listened and it sounded like a soft and very slow variation of Jeff Beal's Monk theme.

Did some googling and someone said it was the same music at the end of Mr. Monk and the Kid (last ep of Season 3).

I listened to both and couldn't really tell if they were the same, only that I could pick up some of Jeff Beal's original Monk theme, but very soft and slow and a little melancholic (there's probably a better word, but can't think of it).

Elsewhere someone said the soft, slow piano was a remix of the first season Monk theme (Jeff Beal)

Think I downloaded Jeff Beal's CD from iTunes at one time, but no longer can get iTunes to work on my notebook. Maybe something similar is on it.

Or not. Here's a description of the music. You might enjoy his CD even if that particular piece is not on it.

Jeff Beal

~www.jeffbeal.com/Pages/FILMS%20Pages/MONKSoundtrack.html

Yeah I was thinking it was a slower version of it.
Thanks anyway (:
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved