• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 DeeMax

DeeMax

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:48 AM

I don't know who is responsible for putting together the characters from the origional NCIS (Gibbs, DiNozzo, Ziva, McGee, Ducky, Abby, Palmer, Directors) but in my opinion they did a fabulous job. I enjoy watching them every time that they are on, even the reruns. However, I hate any changes in personl. They are a great team! They are just so realistic. And the saying goes, 'If it's not broke, don't fix it'. NCIS Los Angeles is okay, but I do not like them intermingeling, the origional NCIS with the new NCIS Los Angeles. The origional NCIS is an oldie, but a GOODIE. It appears, however,they may be doing away with the origional NCIS and replacing it with the new NCIS Los Angeles. I HOPE NOT!!!

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:13 PM

I don't think NCIS is going anywhere soon. It is still very high in the ratings.
I have not watched NCIS:LA. It is a different show. And it should be! but I agree with you. The cast/characters of NCIS (original) are perfect. Why mess with it!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 Robin75

Robin75

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 31 October 2011 - 04:25 AM

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to view this forum and I had a glance in this forum and I came to many things about this serial.

#4 facialproducts

facialproducts

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 02:18 PM

I don't know who is responsible for putting together the characters from the origional NCIS (Gibbs, DiNozzo, Ziva, McGee, Ducky, Abby, Palmer, Directors) but in my opinion they did a fabulous job. I enjoy watching them every time that they are on, even the reruns. However, I hate any changes in personl. They are a great team! They are just so realistic. And the saying goes, 'If it's not broke, don't fix it'. NCIS Los Angeles is okay, but I do not like them intermingeling, the origional NCIS with the new NCIS Los Angeles. The origional NCIS is an oldie, but a GOODIE. It appears, however,they may be doing away with the origional NCIS and replacing it with the new NCIS Los Angeles. I HOPE NOT!!!

NCIS is the number 1 show on tv. It's going nowhere. Mark Harmon was just on a couple of talk shows and said they are getting alot of new fans. It's because of the original that now I watch NCIS LA now. That show really rocks too. Love the crossover shows. Only thing I don't like is killing off everyone they don't want back on the show like Macy, Paula, but most of all Mike Franks and lets not forget Kate.

#5 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 06:11 PM

yeah, none of us care about Kate. but I'm upset about Mike Franks for sure.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#6 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

Really?! I was bummed when they killed off Kate, but not as upset when Mike Franks was gone.... weird... :blink:
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#7 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 07 November 2011 - 12:53 AM

It seems, by the 'poll' we had about Kate vs. Ziva, that most people here didn't care for Kate. (whether we all were happy she was "killed off" or not, may be a different story.) =)

I admit, I was a bit upset when I first saw the episode where Kate was killed. But that was before I realized how much I hate her. ;)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 Kimbee

Kimbee

Lego Ooba Fan

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,827 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 04:16 AM

Franks made me want to hit someone... I didn't love the episodes that he was in...
I can still watch season 1 and 2 happily though.
Posted Image Plus Posted Image Equals happy Me!!

#9 kiffen

kiffen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 01:18 PM

Hello Everyone,

I am so glad to view this forum and I had a glance in this forum and I came to many things about this serial.

Hi Robin75. Welcome to the board. I'm pretty new here myself. Everyone here is very nice and friendly. Feel free to join in and share your thoughts. :)

#10 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:29 PM

Franks made me want to hit someone...

He was a bit of a tard. But we only saw him occasionally.
I think the show gets along fine without him. But the fact that he meant so much to Gibbs (his mentor) is why I'm sad they killed him off. (I have no personal attachment to the character)

Kate, on the other hand, was just whiney and naive. And we saw her ALLLL the time. I don't care if she meant anything to anyone. I still say, I'm glad she's gone. (I suspect the actress who played her agrees,.. I believe she wanted off the show.(?))

Posted Image

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved