• Please log in to reply
106 replies to this topic

#1 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:11 PM

Didn't see a topic like this up already, so I thought why not. Discuss and see if we can figure them out!!

#2 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:12 PM

I'm pretty sure one of them is bite.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#3 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:15 PM

yup i got that one

#4 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:23 PM

Where do you see the codes? The only thing I ever see is #psych

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#5 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:25 PM

Where do you see the codes? The only thing I ever see is #psych

Did you download Psych Vision 2? (Just guessing since I can't actually download from here.)
Cherith Cutestory, pirate lawyer.

#6 jtg1993

jtg1993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:41 PM

I have the app, but where do we find what Keywords we need to enter in? It says to watch the live show, check character chatter, and check Facebook. I did all of those, but I didn't see any keywords.

I just entered in the keyword "bite" and it worked, but where did you find out that that was a keyword?

Edited by jtg1993, 26 October 2011 - 10:42 PM.

#7 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:55 PM

@jtg1993 i just saw it on the character chatter and it worked i have no idea how to find them. That's why i created this thing hoping we could get some help haha

#8 jtg1993

jtg1993

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:05 PM

Where exactly did you see it on the character chatter? I went back and looked for it, and I couldn't find it. I just want to know where it was so that I know where to look for them from now on.

#9 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 11:10 PM

somebody just put it up randomly through the iphone app for the psych vision 2.0 and it just kept on scrollling after further posts from people

#10 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:16 AM

another code is simple minded

#11 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 07:26 AM

Did you download Psych Vision 2? (Just guessing since I can't actually download from here.)

I did download psych vision 2 and I did finally see the word bite, but where do you enter it, how do you know which video it will unlock?

Edited by psyfanatic, 27 October 2011 - 07:34 AM.

Posted Image

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

#12 MarthanotGeorge

MarthanotGeorge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 12:07 PM

Ok, so not cool to put the episode commentary under the Psych Vision 2 banner. You are telling me that the network would prefer to allow folks who pirate the episodes to be allowed access to exclusive BTS content if they own an ipad or iphone, but NOT those who are cable subscribers and watch LIVE. That is wrong. Do what FOX has done, allow access if you logon to your provider. It's unfair. Why bother to pay for the service legally if, you are, in effect, punished for it? C'mon son!

Edited by MarthanotGeorge, 27 October 2011 - 12:08 PM.

#13 mattnalrock

mattnalrock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:32 PM

you would click on unlock content in the app psych vision 2 menu and enter the word

#14 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:54 PM

Ok, so not cool to put the episode commentary under the Psych Vision 2 banner. You are telling me that the network would prefer to allow folks who pirate the episodes to be allowed access to exclusive BTS content if they own an ipad or iphone, but NOT those who are cable subscribers and watch LIVE. That is wrong. Do what FOX has done, allow access if you logon to your provider. It's unfair. Why bother to pay for the service legally if, you are, in effect, punished for it? C'mon son!

I'm a little confused by this but all of the exclusive videos are on the website. The video for the simple minded code was played during fan appreciation day. The Bite code is just the psych out. The only thing it does is give you some club Psych points for unlocking it. I mean, you can't blame them for giving this to the fans. They could just play the show every week and forget about the viewers. Anyway, it's just like the Psych video hub, but they are available like a few hours earlier.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#15 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:18 PM

I'm a little confused by this but all of the exclusive videos are on the website. The video for the simple minded code was played during fan appreciation day. The Bite code is just the psych out. The only thing it does is give you some club Psych points for unlocking it. I mean, you can't blame them for giving this to the fans. They could just play the show every week and forget about the viewers. Anyway, it's just like the Psych video hub, but they are available like a few hours earlier.

I just checked - the episode commentary and psych out for this week's episode are exclusively available to Psych Vision 2 and not posted in the usual spots. The Psych Vision 2 app is really only available to the U.S. iphone / android users, so I hope they will eventually put those videos online and make them available to all fans who are not lucky enough to own an iphone / android or be in the U.S.

"Want to know more about "This Episode Sucks"? Check out the episode guide for a complete plot synopsis and cast list, and the photo gallery for pictures from the episode and behind-the-scenes. And be sure to watch these videos exclusively on the Psych Vision app..."
Cherith Cutestory, pirate lawyer.

#16 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 10:44 PM

I just checked - the episode commentary and psych out for this week's episode are exclusively available to Psych Vision 2 and not posted in the usual spots. The Psych Vision 2 app is really only available to the U.S. iphone / android users, so I hope they will eventually put those videos online and make them available to all fans who are not lucky enough to own an iphone / android or be in the U.S.

"Want to know more about "This Episode Sucks"? Check out the episode guide for a complete plot synopsis and cast list, and the photo gallery for pictures from the episode and behind-the-scenes. And be sure to watch these videos exclusively on the Psych Vision app..."

Then where are they on there? All I can find is a behind the scenes of simple minds video and video with Chris, Kelly and steve about guest stars. Sorry to ask for help again on this but how do I get the commentary then?

Posted Image

#17 Riktal

Riktal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,289 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:24 AM

I must express my displeasure about this :angry:
It's no secret that a lot of the fans of Psych are not from the U.S. but that doesn't mean we love the show any less.
It's true that if I wanted to I could find a way to watch these videos, but the truth is I don't want to. I don't want to spend my time on something that as a fan of the show I have every right to see, just like someone who is in the U.S. (By the way - I keep writing "is in the U.S." rather than "live" or "citizen" because all you need is to be inside the borders of the United States to watch them without any problems).
Many of the people who keep this forum alive are people who live elsewhere in the world (a tiny example are: Shulesrockz, Aneema, shulesaddict77, BiBoP, captjackrules).
It's true that we can't give the show any rating, but that doesn't mean we're less important and it's really sad that the Psych people don't think of us as equal :(

http://www.youtube.c...23?feature=mhum

On the eighth day God created James Roday. He then said: "Top That!"

Do not tell me that the sky is the limit when there are signs of footsteps on the moon!

Never think that somebody owes you anything. The only person that owes you, is you

I just hope I will be here long enough to do something awesome!

#18 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 06:50 AM

It's no secret that a lot of the fans of Psych are not from the U.S. but that doesn't mean we love the show any less.
It's true that if I wanted to I could find a way to watch these videos, but the truth is I don't want to. I don't want to spend my time on something that as a fan of the show I have every right to see, just like someone who is in the U.S. (By the way - I keep writing "is in the U.S." rather than "live" or "citizen" because all you need is to be inside the borders of the United States to watch them without any problems).
Many of the people who keep this forum alive are people who live elsewhere in the world (a tiny example are: Shulesrockz, Aneema, shulesaddict77, BiBoP, captjackrules).
It's true that we can't give the show any rating, but that doesn't mean we're less important and it's really sad that the Psych people don't think of us as equal :(

I agree with Riktal on this. I too live out of the USA and feel left out at not being able to enjoy many of the other things that people that are in the USA get to enjoy. It's true we can't help with the ratings in the USA and keep the show on air but it does air in our countries given behind on season from the USA, but we find ways to support them while the current season is being aired there. It would be nice to get some recognition as fans as well. All we really get is the season that is airing in our country and stuff we can buy off the NBC store which can be very expesive depending where we live in the world. I know that they love their fans no matter where we live and are thankful for our support but it would be nice once and a while to be recognised as well and no made to feel left out. But I am happy for you USA fans that get to enjoy the Psych Vision app.

Edited by nzshulesluva, 28 October 2011 - 07:09 AM.

#19 MarthanotGeorge

MarthanotGeorge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 08:28 AM

Then where are they on there? All I can find is a behind the scenes of simple minds video and video with Chris, Kelly and steve about guest stars. Sorry to ask for help again on this but how do I get the commentary then?

I had to uninstall it and then reinstall it. Then it worked. That was on Android. Weird but, my husband's iphone had the old Psych Vision app and when I opened it up, they were already there. 'bite' unlocked the psych-out. Playing the trivia game opens the commentary video.

You are completely correct about this. Fans are fans. I think it's important to note that. I hope that the network will put up these on the website on a 30-day delay, just like the episodes. That would be fair. I dislike the idea that not being able to afford technology or not being in the US creates a have/have not situation. A delay would allow everyone to be a part of the fandom.

#20 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,737 posts

Posted 28 October 2011 - 09:41 AM

I had to uninstall it and then reinstall it. Then it worked. That was on Android. Weird but, my husband's iphone had the old Psych Vision app and when I opened it up, they were already there. 'bite' unlocked the psych-out. Playing the trivia game opens the commentary video.

You are completely correct about this. Fans are fans. I think it's important to note that. I hope that the network will put up these on the website on a 30-day delay, just like the episodes. That would be fair. I dislike the idea that not being able to afford technology or not being in the US creates a have/have not situation. A delay would allow everyone to be a part of the fandom.

Thanks I did get it to work on the original Psych Vision app, glad I didn't delete it. Not that I don't like Todd but I thought it would be a commentary with James :(

It's true everyone should be able to see this stuff. I didn't realize it was exclusive to the app until I read it on here. Maybe if they get enough complaints about it they'll change it? It does seem on the boards they have so many fans outside the US and it also isn't fair to limit this stuff to those who can afford it. I imagine they'll post it to the website soon though, I'd be really surprised if they didn't. If anyone could figure out and let me know how to post the videos I gladly would.

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved