• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#521 jent208

jent208

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:29 AM

On week 5, had the web chat with Lassie and Jules, but then nothing. It has sat for 15 hours with nothing after that. Is it stuck or do I just have to wait longer?
Please help!
JenT

#522 nubiantigeress

nubiantigeress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 12:10 PM

So, I couldn't open one of the video chats, and now the game is stuck. I tried to go to the archive, but my game is only saving phone calls. I can't access old videos. Anyone got any tips? Or do I have to wait for someone to catch the glitch? I don't want to give up the game, but it's just not worth the headache.

#523 Sweetkatilyn20

Sweetkatilyn20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 02:53 PM

Okay, I REALLY need help lol. I just started today, but my chat is just stuck on the banter between Shawn and Gus for Week 1. The last thing I got was from Gus, saying "You only have 45, Shawn. Check in later today, Katilyn. In the meantime, we'll be grabbing some food in the real world." Do I do something or is there supposed to be something after this? It's been sitting like this for about 45 minutes. I'm so lost. Please help :(
"Omg, I look like K.D. Lang!"

Posted Image Posted Image

#524 GeekPill

GeekPill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 01 December 2011 - 10:18 PM

Welcome Katilyn to the Psych forums, don't worry the game is somewhat buggy. It says meet back here in 12 Hours, 12 hours pass nothing and you give it 2 extra hours still nothing so, you go away for a few hours and the chars turn rude since you weren't there the second it posted, to comment on it. I haven't played it in some time because of it.

#525 Sweetkatilyn20

Sweetkatilyn20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 December 2011 - 04:07 AM

Welcome Katilyn to the Psych forums, don't worry the game is somewhat buggy.  It says meet back here in 12 Hours, 12 hours pass nothing and you give it 2 extra hours still nothing so, you go away for a few hours and the chars turn rude since you weren't there the second it posted, to comment on it.  I haven't played it in some time because of it.

Oh wow. Alright, thanks. I was reading back on some comments in this thread and someone said that it is real time. So if they say come back later, they literally mean to come back later. So I waited hours and came back. Shawn and Gus argued for like 20 minutes, Gus said he would talk to Shawn later and that is where it ended. It seems very buggy. Thanks for the warning :)

#526 donieo

donieo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 December 2011 - 08:07 PM

i need help! iv entered the crime scene 4 week 1 of HTK (i know im a late starter) all the evidece is already green and when i click the back button nothing happens! iv tried refreshing the page and going back in but the same thing happens, am i missing something?

#527 starswag94

starswag94

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 11:21 PM

i know this is going to sound dumb but, i just started this game and im already stuck. i have no idea what im doing when it comes to clicking things in the first crime scene. am i looking for clues? ive clicked everything possible and nothings happend. help):

#528 Sweetkatilyn20

Sweetkatilyn20

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 05:17 PM

i know this is going to sound dumb but, i just started this game and im already stuck. i have no idea what im doing when it comes to clicking things in the first crime scene. am i looking for clues? ive clicked everything possible and nothings happend. help):

Usually when you put your mouse over the scene, you will see something light up with a green light around it. Just click that. After you have found all 4 or 5 items in that crime scene you will be taken to the mini game that you can choose to play or not to play. Once you're done, click "exit the crime scene" and you will go back to the chat screen. Hope I helped :)

#529 BrianaLauren

BrianaLauren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 12 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

Hey there! So I just started playing Hashtag Killer, mostly because I was bored and it seems entertaining, but it doesn't seem to be working... or maybe i'm just doing it wrong? Its still on the first part and it told me last night to check in "tomorrow morning bright and early" well, its now "tomorrow" afternoon (15 hours) and nothing... Did I break it or something?

#530 Takouse13

Takouse13

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:30 PM

This game confuses me... Posted ImagePosted Image

#531 PsychLuvva

PsychLuvva

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 14 posts

Posted 30 May 2012 - 10:47 PM

same thing happened to me! i am on the last one!!!!!!!!

Hey there! So I just started playing Hashtag Killer, mostly because I was bored and it seems entertaining, but it doesn't seem to be working... or maybe i'm just doing it wrong? Its still on the first part and it told me last night to check in "tomorrow morning bright and early" well, its now "tomorrow" afternoon (15 hours) and nothing... Did I break it or something?

#532 skart87

skart87

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2012 - 09:12 AM

Hello!
I'm new here and just started playing Hashtag Killer this week. :lol:

Today, I opened up the site and my week 0 was 41% complete (right after the small conversation about puppies being killed when the letter/greeting card thing came in)...when I opened it up again a couple of hours later it said the week was complete. I started on week 1, but I'm really confused about what's going on. Can anyone help me with this? Did something like that happen to anyone else?

Thanks!

#533 Ranger45

Ranger45

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 17 June 2012 - 12:22 PM

I was wondering if anybody could help me. I am on Week 0, and it stopped at 9% when Gus said they were going to go eat and to check back in later. I can't do anything else. I started yesterday and tried again today. A cell phone has showed up saying incoming call but nothing happens when I click on it. A greeting card showed up but when I click on it it says no evidence is logged yet. Please Help.

#534 laughingmermaid

laughingmermaid

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 12:27 PM

I just found out about hashtagkiller game. but I'm in week 0 and when I try and click on the greeting card it takes me to the evidence log. Has anyone else had this problem?

#535 MarthanotGeorge

MarthanotGeorge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,433 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 08:19 AM

Psych's HTK was just nominated for an Interactive Media EMMY award! Huge, important deal. Congrats to the team!

#536 QBSP1999

QBSP1999

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 07:36 PM

It is all well and good that Pysch's HTK was nominated for a 2012 Emmy Award but am I cannot be alone in saying, A BIG FAT BOO!!! (as in, really bad game play) to all involved in the Emmy's for not nominating the Show or any of the members of the cast or team for an Emmy!!
Really?! I like several of the other shows nominated; I knew Breaking Bad and Homeland would be nominated (GREAT shows--both of them) but NOT to nominate Psych is in my opinion, a travesty! The only other show on USA's network (network was also shunned) that I have ever watched and adored was Monk. Psych is surpassing Monk (Emmy nominated I add) by being the longest running show on the Network. Not for nothing but that's a big deal. Furthermore and back to the series, it Keeps Getting Better!! What other show is doing this?? Each season has consecutively been better than its predecessor. I was brought to near tears (and I don't cry) when Mary Lightly died; in awe hearing Boys II Men singing the theme song; Dual Spires, Shawn 2.0, seeing Dulé integrate his talent for tapping onto the show. Then season six just sent me over the top! "Edward's in the building...", Last Night Gus; the two men evolving from actors to producers and directors on the hit series; seeing; more of Lassie and homage being paid no longer just to 80's and 90's television and films, went back another decade or so paying homage or reference to my favorite horror films as well. I could go on and on but I'll stop. I just want to go on the record (sort of...) saying I am a HUGE fan of Psych. I bought some clothes in the series likeness, addicted a few friends and family members (including my 7 y.o daughter) into becoming Psycho-s!! I even visited Comic Con for the very first time thanks to a friend, and the only panel I was able to sit in was Psych's. Most women my age who watch television probably watch the desperate (housewives) shows or melodramas but for me, it's crime only (I'm a Psychology major-coincidence...?); this show my favorite and I am happy to appear crazy in print on the internet. After all, if I can touch just one person with this post, my duty has been fulfilled. :-)
Maybe Next year the Emmy's will get it right and redeem themselves. Until then, all board members should be ashamed of themselves and their families.

#537 goldenlocksofawesomeness

goldenlocksofawesomeness

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 22 November 2012 - 11:33 PM

HELP PLEEAASE!
Hey, I just started with the hashtag game, and I know I'm way behind everyone else so I was wondering if anyone knew how to help me. What happens is, I log in, click on week 0, and it starts loading. But then it says to me that Shawn has sent me a friend request and i need to log in with Facebook, and also that i can create my "Saga" name? but it's all in that grey font that usually means you can't interact with the text, plus I've already logged in with fb. And there's no friend request either. Is there something i'm missing here?

#538 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,544 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 05:13 AM

Hi there, just wanted to acknowledge your question and say welcome! So sorry, but I can't help. I played when it first came out and found the logging in procedure confusing (maybe because I played with a specially created FB profile ;)). But I never came across the problem you have.
At the time the game first came out there were quite a few bugs they fixed as they went along and the admin were very active checking this thread. They might do that again when the second installment comes out with the new season, so maybe check back then?
The admin gave their address for issues to be mailed back then, not sure they'll reply now: webmaster@usanetwork.com
Also, the tecchies who made the game are on twitter: @JulinaTatlock
And @JesseRedniss is the "multi-platform experience leader & SVP Digital, USA Network brand properties" and very proud of Hashtag, so you could try him, too.

Hope this helps :).
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved