• Please log in to reply
537 replies to this topic

#41 MarthanotGeorge

MarthanotGeorge

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,431 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 12:48 PM

I read in an article yesterday that the folks that produced this game couldn't beta the game (I think that means test w/ large numbers of participants in this instance) because of the secret nature of the reveal (I love surprises)! But that also means there will be glitches. I think it's being monitored tho, and they will be on top of problems within the day any are discovered. So, by later in a day or the next it should be fine.

Also, I don't think you'll miss anything huge if you don't play 24 hours a day. It's a script, so while you may not be at the same point as other players, sooner or later, everyone will end up at the same point.

So very cool!

#42 Meyari

Meyari

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 01:47 PM

I seem to have skipped the phone call. Does anyone know what Juliet had to say?

#43 Aneema

Aneema

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,535 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:09 PM

How do you start over? Is there a button or a certain area on the site that you can go and it'll erase all of your progress? Because I'm thinking that I might have to start over too, I haven't gotten any new messages in my feed for an hour and the screen kind of froze and it's not letting me do anything now =/

There's no button. I threw the app off my Facebook and reregistered with a different ID and Facebook page. Part of the problem was that my forum ID here kept interfering with the one I created for the game (I didn't know that one is automatically signed up to Club Psych with a forum ID).

So I expect my problem of being stuck has something to do with that. I'm even getting update emails! But still when I come back to the page it's stuck in the middle of day 1 :(.

ETA: Now Britt's posted that a crime scene is up at HTK :(. My page is the same with "no new posts waiting". :( :( :(.

Edited by Aneema, 29 September 2011 - 02:15 PM.

Posted Image

#44 Rynxenvy

Rynxenvy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:37 PM

Oh, alright nevermind.
It started working for me again, must've just been a bug.
Now it's stopped at the part where Shawn asks me to take care of the fines. Is that where it's supposed to stop for the day? Or does it take a while before it starts back up again?

#45 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 02:44 PM

So far no one has seen the crime scene. I think it's another glitch.

For those of you who didnt hear the call from juliet this twitter user posted it on pineapple radio:

@SilverPrinciple There's no way to listen back to it. You can listen to it on http://prouts.pineappleradio.net/hashtagkiller.html though! :)

Edit: here is what Julina jus posted,

@JulinaTatlock Breaking news: Psychic writers predict crime scene days early. Crime scene not avail! #HashTagKiller @psychwrites

Edited by jacuqelynjack, 29 September 2011 - 02:53 PM.

crafty little doodle pumpkin

Posted Image ** Posted Image
"dude are my eyes seeing what my brain is telling my eyes that they're seeing?"
"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
"get your wood out of her face"
"as a rebecca lobo set shot!" "glass!!"
"Ben?......Ben!!!" "He's dead shawn."
"Read my thoughts" "........waffles!" " My god, that's amazing."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#46 Meyari

Meyari

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:11 PM

For those of you who didnt hear the call from juliet this twitter user posted it on pineapple radio:

@SilverPrinciple There's no way to listen back to it. You can listen to it on http://prouts.pineappleradio.net/hashtagkiller.html though! :)

Edit: here is what Julina jus posted,

@JulinaTatlock Breaking news: Psychic writers predict crime scene days early. Crime scene not avail! #HashTagKiller @psychwrites

Thanks so much for the link to Juliet's call!

#47 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

President Pro Tempore of the Maniac Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

Thanks for sharing! I would hate to have missed that.

Posted Image

"Maniac_maniac19, president pro tempore, Maniac Fan Club." - Shawn Spencer

Proud Psych-O since 2006

Psychfic: Pineapple Smoothie

#48 nzshulesluva

nzshulesluva

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 296 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 03:13 PM

I am just curious if the game is worth playing for someone like me. Given the fact that I live in New Zealand and due to the time differences will I miss out on most of the things that are happening. Like for example I am busy with my course work when it's afternoon and night there and when it's morning and afteroon there I am sleeping. I have started playing and I am really enjoying it and so far it seems I haven't missed anything. So when I am away, busy or sleeping and others are playing the game in America will I miss anything or will it just be stopped where I left the game off.

Thnxs for the help.

Edited by nzshulesluva, 29 September 2011 - 03:32 PM.

#49 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 04:10 PM

The game will start up from where you left off. Also, thanks for the emails guys, I haven't responded to everyone but I am forwarding all issues to my wonderful tech people who are working to fix all the bugs.
-Admin

USANetwork.com Admin

#50 DeepPoet117

DeepPoet117

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 681 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:24 PM

Am I supposed to be able to do/see anything other than the conversation between Shawn and Gus?

#51 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,738 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:32 PM

Am I supposed to be able to do/see anything other than the conversation between Shawn and Gus?

I don't think so except for the phone call to Juliet. My last post was Shawn saying about it being deader than a triton moon and toodles...is that the last today?

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#52 CherithCutestory

CherithCutestory

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 760 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

I don't think so except for the phone call to Juliet. My last post was Shawn saying about it being deader than a triton moon and toodles...is that the last today?

Same here. Psychwrites just tweeted that the lazy hashtagkiller hasn't struck yet so I think we all stopped at the same spot. Btw, did you get emails from "Shawn Spencer" reminding you to do stuff?
Cherith Cutestory, pirate lawyer.

#53 psyfanatic

psyfanatic

Dedicated Psych-O

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,738 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 07:27 PM

Same here. Psychwrites just tweeted that the lazy hashtagkiller hasn't struck yet so I think we all stopped at the same spot. Btw, did you get emails from "Shawn Spencer" reminding you to do stuff?

Yes I did. I didn't know we would until Aneema mentioned it earlier.

Posted Image
Gus: Do not get up there and start winging it! That's not how we operate.
Shawn: Dude, where have you been for the last two years?

Shawn: Don't you see what's happening here, Gus? We are simply pawns in a bitter sibling feud.
Gus: I am nobody's pawn, Shawn. I'm a Queen.

Chief Vick: Lassiter, ease up. We're lucky if our psychic doesn't lick the body.

Lassiter: Why didn't you stop me?
Juliet: I don't know, I guess I was busy RSVP'ing my invitation to shut it.

#54 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,953 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 08:45 PM

I think my issue is that I can't connect my Club Psych/Hashtag Killer account to my Facebook account. I keep getting an error message and I've copied that into the e-mail I just sent off to the webmaster, so hopefully that'll be fixed soon. In the meantime, I never got the message from Shawn, though I did get an e-mail that it had been sent. Can anybody share what the message was?

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

#55 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 09:09 PM

I think my issue is that I can't connect my Club Psych/Hashtag Killer account to my Facebook account. I keep getting an error message and I've copied that into the e-mail I just sent off to the webmaster, so hopefully that'll be fixed soon. In the meantime, I never got the message from Shawn, though I did get an e-mail that it had been sent. Can anybody share what the message was?

here it is:

Posted Image Shawn Spencer sent you a message Posted Image Shawn Spencer - Email message telling user that Shawn received a call you need to listen to. You can find this network in the left column on your facebook home page

"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#56 Sashiko

Sashiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:02 PM

Does anyone know how long it takes to t be logged out?

I thought I was receiving a feed but I had nothing waiting for me today at all until I refreshed the page, then I came in on the middle of a conversation about polar bears. I'm sure I lost the rest. I had no idea i had been logged out since I could still see the leader boards, evidence, and everything else.

#57 Sashiko

Sashiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:07 PM

here it is:

Posted Image Shawn Spencer sent you a message Posted Image Shawn Spencer - Email message telling user that Shawn received a call you need to listen to. You can find this network in the left column on your facebook home page

Do you see it on your Facebook? I don't see it at all

#58 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:08 PM

I just went on my hashtagkiller thingy, and now Henry is in the feed. Now I am stopped at where shawn is saying he doesn't take too kindly to chores and telling me that he'll talk to me in the morning tomorrow.

Sashiko, I dont know how long it takes to be logged out.

Edited by jacuqelynjack, 29 September 2011 - 11:10 PM.

#59 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:10 PM

Do you see it on your Facebook? I don't see it at all

Any time I'm on my facebook page, I dont see anything related to the game.

#60 Sashiko

Sashiko

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 11:22 PM

I just went on my hashtagkiller thingy, and now Henry is in the feed. Now I am stopped at where shawn is saying he doesn't take too kindly to chores and telling me that he'll talk to me in the morning tomorrow.

Sashiko, I dont know how long it takes to be logged out.

Thanks. Also I l refreshed as soon as I saw this but I guess I missed the henry chat.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved