537 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:21 PM

Experience "Hashtag Killer" -- the new Psych mystery -- exclusively online! Sign up now and you'll become Shawn and Gus's new assistant, communicating with them daily to help catch the elusive killer before he strikes again! The more you play, the more points you'll earn. Then redeem your points at Club Psych to get real Psych merchandise! Check it out now at Hashtag Killer!!

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 maniac_maniac19

maniac_maniac19

President Pro Tempore of the Maniac Fan Club

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,484 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

I'm really liking this idea so far. It's cool that we get to "talk" with Shawn and Gus on a pretend Facebook chat. It makes everything seem that much more realistic.

Posted Image

"Maniac_maniac19, president pro tempore, Maniac Fan Club." - Shawn Spencer

Proud Psych-O since 2006

Psychfic: Pineapple Smoothie

#3 crl300

crl300

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

I know right i love it. It feel like you are actually are talking to them. I can't wait. Alert Psych-o's everywhere there is a killer on the lose on facebook. lol :D :rolleyes:

#4 crzylady

crzylady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:05 PM

I don't understand. How do you play? I responded to the things they said, but I don't have any points.

#5 crl300

crl300

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 172 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:17 PM

I don't understand. How do you play? I responded to the things they said, but I don't have any points.

It just started you will get points, :) I got my. This is a seven week game and how you play is facebooking and waiting for the first challange to pop up. I think so anyway. :rolleyes: :huh:

#6 crzylady

crzylady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:34 PM

It just started you will get points, :) I got my. This is a seven week game and how you play is facebooking and waiting for the first challange to pop up. I think so anyway. :rolleyes: :huh:

I think I've done what I was supposed to do (reply when prompted, plus a couple comments), and I still don't have any points. What am I missing?

Edited by crzylady, 28 September 2011 - 06:37 PM.

#7 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 06:53 PM

I think I've done what I was supposed to do (reply when prompted, plus a couple comments), and I still don't have any points. What am I missing?

Have you joined psych club? I think that's how you get points.
crafty little doodle pumpkin

Posted Image ** Posted Image
"dude are my eyes seeing what my brain is telling my eyes that they're seeing?"
"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
"get your wood out of her face"
"as a rebecca lobo set shot!" "glass!!"
"Ben?......Ben!!!" "He's dead shawn."
"Read my thoughts" "........waffles!" " My god, that's amazing."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#8 crzylady

crzylady

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:04 PM

Have you joined psych club? I think that's how you get points.

Oh ok. That might be it. Thank you!!

#9 KCD12

KCD12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:05 PM

How do some people have 1,025 points? What am I missing? I don't even know how I got the 25 points I have...
"To The Blueberry!!!"

#10 Nolebaby25

Nolebaby25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:09 PM

How do some people have 1,025 points? What am I missing? I don't even know how I got the 25 points I have...

I don't get it either. I'm logged in on ClubPsych and through Facebook and I somehow have no points. How do I get them and how do I find evidence?
Posted Image

Shawn: [on the phone with Juliet] Admit it, you're a little turned on by the whole bounty hunter thing, aren't you? Come on, Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. I mean, I know the psychic thing is sexy, I mean, that's a given; it's a sexy thing, but... Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. It's hot.

#11 KCD12

KCD12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:11 PM

I don't get it either. I'm logged in on ClubPsych and through Facebook and I somehow have no points. How do I get them and how do I find evidence?

This is really confusing me...
"To The Blueberry!!!"

#12 Nolebaby25

Nolebaby25

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,343 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:26 PM

This is really confusing me...

I'm getting kind of upset and/or frustrated. I got a few posts from Shawn and Gus but no evidence and no other videos like they are saying. Some people on Twitter seem to be playing, but no one will tell me how!
Posted Image

Shawn: [on the phone with Juliet] Admit it, you're a little turned on by the whole bounty hunter thing, aren't you? Come on, Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. I mean, I know the psychic thing is sexy, I mean, that's a given; it's a sexy thing, but... Shawn Spencer, Bounty Hunter. It's hot.

#13 KCD12

KCD12

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 07:41 PM

I'm getting kind of upset and/or frustrated. I got a few posts from Shawn and Gus but no evidence and no other videos like they are saying. Some people on Twitter seem to be playing, but no one will tell me how!

In the feed on the game page Gus posted to check back in tomorrow to help. Idk why other people got stuff before this, but maybe this is how its supposed to work?

"To The Blueberry!!!"

#14 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:13 PM

Psychwrites on twitter said it was a glitch they were looking into, you should only have 25 points.

by psychwrites Glitch. Fixing now. RT @rachelbranda: How are people getting 1025 and the 1000 points on #hashtagkiller all i have is the 25 from logging in 2 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply

But anyway:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by hellokittyfan96, 28 September 2011 - 08:15 PM.

Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Roger...Over...Rinse...Repeat

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

Pro Server and Pineapple Love-r of the CMP^2 >>(xxx)

#15 Kirei

Kirei

Devotee

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,962 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:15 PM

I haven't gotten any points yet - neither the 1000 that's supposed to register on Club Psych or the 25 points for interacting with Shawn and Gus. I'll be patient and hope they get the glitches fixed, then see what's in store for me tomorrow. ^_^

Psychfic: Kirei

Official Pineapple mypineapple.gifCarver of the CMP2

PsychMusicalBanner_zps757a5286.jpg

I am smart, and I am fun, and I am almost always in a good mood, damn it!

#16 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:26 PM

I've got the 1000 points from registering to the psych club, but I haven't got the 25 for interacting w/ Shawn and Gus.

Did they say they will have the problem fixed by today or tomorrow?

waiting patiently! #not #saidtheliar :P

"you named your fake detective agency psych? why dont you just call it, hey we're fooling you and the police department,hope we dont make a mistake and someone dies because of it."
<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

#17 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:29 PM

I've got the 1000 points from registering to the psych club, but I haven't got the 25 for interacting w/ Shawn and Gus.

Did they say they will have the problem fixed by today or tomorrow?

waiting patiently! #not #saidtheliar :P

Yeah I just realized that. If you didn't have a club Psych before, you got 1000 points. I don't know why you both haven't gotten 25 points. I didn't know the real merchandise had come back, i need to rack up some points!! I got the S4 DVD for like 12,000 points and now DVDs are like 32,000.
Posted Image

Proud owner of a 'Wait for iiiiiit....' T-shirt and all four seasons of Psych!!!!

I think you're swell

Well, I got something way cooler than 23 boxes of captain crunch, a honeybaked ham, and soy milk.

How can you tell that someone's a compulsive liar? I mean, assuming that their pants aren't on fire.

"Literally on fire" as in Michael Jackson in the Pepsi commercial, or as in a misuse of the word "literally?"

Don't worry, Jules. I'll crack your case like an egg. Then we'll make omelets with shallots... and JUSTICE.

#18 jacuqelynjack

jacuqelynjack

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 879 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 08:46 PM

Yeah I just realized that. If you didn't have a club Psych before, you got 1000 points. I don't know why you both haven't gotten 25 points. I didn't know the real merchandise had come back, i need to rack up some points!! I got the S4 DVD for like 12,000 points and now DVDs are like 32,000.

oops, I was thinking 'loging in', but typed 'registered'. Anyways, I haven't visited the club for a long time! I still had points! now Im up to 9,360.

...And yeah, the points increased by a lot! Almost triple what it was before.

#19 hellokittyfan96

hellokittyfan96

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 618 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:07 PM

oops, I was thinking 'loging in', but typed 'registered'. Anyways, I haven't visited the club for a long time! I still had points! now Im up to 9,360.

...And yeah, the points increased by a lot! Almost triple what it was before.

I only have 5,000 because I thought they weren't doing the prizes anymore. I don't understand how some people have like 1000000 points.I would really like to get one of the autographed things.
Posted Image

I think you're swell

#20 GeekPill

GeekPill

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 114 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:47 PM

Has anyone else's just stopped at Gus saying

Spoiler

Edited by GeekPill, 28 September 2011 - 09:47 PM.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved