7 replies to this topic

#1 USA_Admin

USA_Admin

Forum Admin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,363 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 09:33 AM

Can't get enough NCIS? Well you're in luck! NCIS: LOS ANGELES is on USA! Watch it back to back with the original NCIS on Wednesday nights starting tonight, September 28!

USANetwork.com Admin

#2 lizzia

lizzia

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 07 October 2011 - 11:24 PM

i love the show.

#3 libra3811

libra3811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 30 December 2011 - 07:25 PM

Can't get enough NCIS? Well you're in luck! NCIS: LOS ANGELES is on USA! Watch it back to back with the original NCIS on Wednesday nights starting tonight, September 28!

they've already missed an episode ( #14 LD50)

#4 libra3811

libra3811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 09:52 PM

when will season 2 air

#5 EmmyS

EmmyS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 10:45 AM

when will season 2 air

I was wondering that, too. I missed watching it when it first started on CBS, and waited until USA started with Season One. Was very disappointed when they got to the end of season one and went back to the beginning instead of moving on to season two.

#6 libra3811

libra3811

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 04 April 2012 - 07:48 PM

I was wondering that, too. I missed watching it when it first started on CBS, and waited until USA started with Season One. Was very disappointed when they got to the end of season one and went back to the beginning instead of moving on to season two.

hopefully soon

#7 mdsjjk

mdsjjk

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2013 - 10:43 PM

Then why is it on after RAW? Further, why did you move it from Wednesday? Finally, why don't you air it in the early am like you do SVU? That's how I got hooked onto NCIS on USA. Why not apply the same strategy with this show?

Ok I lied, last question: why don't you do a marathon NCIS LA? Or an east meets west with back to back NCIS and NCIS LA? That would be cool!

#8 Blakely

Blakely

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 September 2013 - 01:07 AM

I love NCIS. I am very disappointed in NCIS LA. It doesn't have the class of  its predecessor .The characters

are not as appealing, they look as if they got their clothes in a Thrift Store.

They do not look like Federal Agents. Most of all the personal touch is lacking along with the humor.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved