#1 ram47

ram47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 25 September 2011 - 12:33 PM

"LAW & ORDER: SPECIAL VICTIMS UNIT"

"DOUBLE STRANDS"

10/12/2011 (10:00PM - 11:00PM) (Wednesday) : WHEN A BEAUTIFUL DANCER IS RAPED, THE SUSPECT'S (GUEST STAR T.R. KNIGHT) M.O. REMINDS DETECTIVE AMANDA ROLLINS (KELLI GIDDISH) OF AN UNSOLVED CASE FROM ATLANTA A dancer is followed home and raped by a man with a distinctive tattoo and the details of the attack remind Rollins (Giddish) of a serial rapist she was tracking back home. The detectives arrest Gabriel Thomas (Knight), a family man who maintains his innocence, but his description and DNA match this assault and the string of rapes across multiple states that Rollins had been investigating. Although the evidence supports the arrest, the more Detectives Benson (Mariska Hargitay) and Amaro (Danny Pino) dig into Thomas' past, the more they begin to believe his story. Also starring: Ice-T (Detective Odafin Tutuola), Dann Florek (Captain Donald Cragen) and Richard Belzer (Detective John Munch.) Special appearance by Diane Neal (ADA Casey Novak.)
Posted Image

Everything I love is either illegal,immoral,or fattening-Erma Bombeck

My other aliases are Rambabe & Trixie.

Avatar & banner by Lorri at svufans.net.

#2 ram47

ram47

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 06 November 2011 - 07:02 PM

Deleted scene from DOUBLE STRANDS. Benson receives a mysterious letter.

Posted Image

Everything I love is either illegal,immoral,or fattening-Erma Bombeck

My other aliases are Rambabe & Trixie.

Avatar & banner by Lorri at svufans.net.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved