• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 alglpn3

alglpn3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 07:57 AM

We really don't think that USA should wait so long to return Suits to us! We're very surprised that they are leaving almost a year between the finale & premiere with it being a brand new show. People are gonna forget about the show, what happened &/or if they even liked it.

#2 modestlyGORGEOUS

modestlyGORGEOUS

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 September 2011 - 12:13 PM

I agree!! I won't forget about it though... I just think that it should be back in at least January.

#3 fist

fist

Say Major General!

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,211 posts

Posted 26 September 2011 - 02:54 PM

When does it come back?

#4 mary7roses

mary7roses

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 31 August 2012 - 04:42 PM

Ok, so we left off with all the ends being lightly tied up, but there is still so much going on!! What is going to happen in these last 6 episodes?

What will happen with Louis after he betrayed his team? Sure he voted to out Hardman but I doubt that is enough to get back in good with everyone.

What about Mike/Tess?Rachel? What will Rachel think of Mike if she finds out Tess is married? And when she finds out his whole lie about College? I don't think they will be getting together anytime soon. maybe the writers will pull a "they get together at the very last second of the season" type thing, I could see that.

have we seen the last of Jenny and Trevor? What about Hardman? Will he be back for the end of this season or will he come back next season? We know "that wasn't the last page of the book".

Will the can opener deal be revealed this season?

Will Mike and Harvey get high together again? I don't think so, once was enough, maybe in another season when something else goes completely wrong for them. I can't help it, I loved it, hilarious! "Harvey Specter doesn't get cotton mouth!!" THAT was priceless! :D

Posted Image
Is this the coffee cart guy??

#5 skylife77

skylife77

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 01 September 2012 - 01:46 AM

I hope we see more character development. It would be good to see more layers behind Jessica more information on her and Harvey' s relationship why she became his mentor/benefactor. I hope they get a love interest or interests for Donna she's too fabulous to be single. I think they're gonna come down so hard on Louis that I'm a little hesitant to see the aftermath. I know he's a weasel but he's a weak weasel. I hope they don't drag Rachael and Mike out so long that the connection is gone and you really don't care if they are together or not.

#6 mary7roses

mary7roses

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 22 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 07:47 AM

Louis is going to be given the cold treatment for a while, maybe he will do something to redeem himself with each one of them (Jessica, Harvey and Donna).

I think Rachel is going to be REALLY disappointed Mike. She will find out that Tess was married somehow. I am wondering if she already knows about Mike and Harvard, something tells me that she knows but I don't really know, it's just a feeling I have.

I feel like it isn't out of the question for a Jenny or Trevor return, I think we'd see Jenny over Trevor. Maybe we will see her before the end of the season. I think Hardman will definitely be back, but I think it will be in the last episode of the season as a cliffhanger type thing. I don't think he was teamed up with Tanner, but I think he's on his way to do that now.

I don't know if they will reveal the can opener this season, we've had quite a few references this season so I'm hopin' so!!

As much as I loved their impromptu smoke session, it was great for one episode, no need to start doing it all the time. Wouldn't mind it if it happened once in a great while, like when things go completely wrong again or something. It was great to see, I loved it! :lol:

Posted Image
Is this the coffee cart guy??

#7 sherrif

sherrif

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 12:25 PM

I am wondering if she already knows about Mike and Harvard, something tells me that she knows but I don't really know, it's just a feeling I have.

I think so as well....was watching an old episode and she asks Mike...."what happens to you if they fire Harvey"....if Mioke was the jr Lawyer wonderkind they believe he is they would keep him....not fire him with Harvey

I think Hardman will definitely be back, but I think it will be in the last episode of the season as a cliffhanger type thing. I don't think he was teamed up with Tanner, but I think he's on his way to do that now.

Funny thing is...the way the boxing workout ended with Harvey and Tanner....it gave the impression that there was some mutual respect afterwards....ahd how could Tanner let Hardman come to his firm when he knew that he had a lawsuit and an attack on the firm that was baseless because the document he based it on was a fraud.....he had to know that Hardman manipulated the him with the document :angry:

Edited by sherrif, 02 September 2012 - 12:26 PM.

#8 dcmjlive

dcmjlive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 08:33 PM

Funny thing is...the way the boxing workout ended with Harvey and Tanner....it gave the impression that there was some mutual respect afterwards....ahd how could Tanner let Hardman come to his firm when he knew that he had a lawsuit and an attack on the firm that was baseless because the document he based it on was a fraud.....he had to know that Hardman manipulated the him with the document :angry:

He was hoping that the firm wouldn't notice it were fake. When Hardman went and said, the document is a fraud, Tanner chose to settle.

#9 sherrif

sherrif

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 10:03 PM

He was hoping that the firm wouldn't notice it were fake. When Hardman went and said, the document is a fraud, Tanner chose to settle.

Your talking about the first time Harvey was boxing... I was speaking of the second time....when they sparred with each other for Harveys right to ask a question to which Tanner eventually agreed it was a fake.

He was told it was a fake by Hardman to create the settlement. The only way Hardman knew that fact .....he planted it.... Tanner had to be upset that he was used...and the mutual respect was that Tanner realized that Harvey didnt hide it during the original trial.

Edited by sherrif, 02 September 2012 - 10:05 PM.

#10 dcmjlive

dcmjlive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 02 September 2012 - 11:03 PM

Your talking about the first time Harvey was boxing... I was speaking of the second time....when they sparred with each other for Harveys right to ask a question to which Tanner eventually agreed it was a fake.

He was told it was a fake by Hardman to create the settlement.

No, he knew it was a fake. He also visited Sarah Layton, remember? From that, he knew the document was a fraud.

#11 sherrif

sherrif

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 03 September 2012 - 11:15 AM

No, he knew it was a fake. He also visited Sarah Layton, remember? From that, he knew the document was a fraud

nothing in the show up until the sparring match suggested he knew it was fake.

Havey asked to spar to ask "why did he settle"

Now Daniel could have told Tanner that he knew it was fake....but Daniel also had to be the one to give the copy to Tanner to start the case and Daniel is the one who to plant it in the file for Donna to find. The fact that Daniel did all that does not mean that Tanner knew it was a fake and a plant.

Also....think of the play acting that Daniel had to do with Mike acting like he was looking for something and then found it to create the "settlement"....why wouldnt he play Tanner. Tanner wanted Harveys license...but he thought through Daniel that he had him !...with a real document!

Also...Tanner being at Sarah Laytons house does not mean that he knew she never wrote the memo...she never metioned to Harvey that she had already spoken to another attorney about the case before he arrived (no one spoke to her or knew of existence during the original trial) All it means is that with the memo he knew of her existence .....and seeing Harvey going to see her meant that Harvey knew of her and that the memo had credibility

Edited by sherrif, 03 September 2012 - 11:19 AM.

#12 dcmjlive

dcmjlive

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 131 posts

Posted 04 September 2012 - 08:20 AM

I think the fact that Tanner knew Layton would mean he knew it was fake from the get go. Either that or he knew from listening to Sarah and Harvey talk. Knew, or maybe had suspicions. But, hey, what's the use of talking about a closed topic. hehehehe.

Edited by dcmjlive, 04 September 2012 - 08:23 AM.

#13 bjm1712

bjm1712

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:42 PM

i TOTALLY AGREE! This is a fun show with interesting characters (characters matter, right? and good actors (who also are very good looking!) I really like Mike, Harvey, Donna, Jessica and Rachel but to wait nearly 8 months between seasons is a very long time.[ alos feel the same way about other USA shows like White Collar, (we are avid Burn Notice fans as well). Kind of figured White Collar had a long hiatus because of Matthew Bomer's Broadway commitments (he has a great voice!) But what about Covert Affairs?. quote name='alglpn3' timestamp='1316696229' post='1501759']
We really don't think that USA should wait so long to return Suits to us! We're very surprised that they are leaving almost a year between the finale & premiere with it being a brand new show. People are gonna forget about the show, what happened &/or if they even liked it.
[/quote]

Edited by bjm1712, 17 September 2012 - 05:47 PM.

#14 SuitsIsGreat

SuitsIsGreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:11 PM

USA better not do anything stupid and cancel season 3 because I will sue them. :D

#15 higgy1216

higgy1216

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 10:30 PM

it's coming back in January guys.... 6 episodes

#16 SuitsIsGreat

SuitsIsGreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 12:57 AM

6 episodes ain't nothing, I want seasons!

#17 SuitsIsGreat

SuitsIsGreat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 September 2012 - 01:00 AM

I want my episodes now,I'm tired of waiting!

#18 JavaMom

JavaMom

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:13 AM

nothing in the show up until the sparring match suggested he knew it was fake.

In the episode (Discovery, I think) where Harvey took the settlement offer from Coastal Motors to Tanner's bosses, ("I can never tell which is which!") he tells Tanner that since Coastal Motors was in the wrong he doesn't feel bad about settling with the widow, but he (Harvey) doesn't believe the document actually exists -- because that's the way Tanner operates.

Tanner replies, to the effect, (no access to the early shows from this season for exact quote) "So that's how you're playing it? Oh, it exists alright." He doesn't say it's REAL, he says, it "exists." Big difference. That's what made me think it wasn't legit from the beginning.

#19 aschup

aschup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 04:58 PM

In the episode (Discovery, I think) where Harvey took the settlement offer from Coastal Motors to Tanner's bosses, ("I can never tell which is which!") he tells Tanner that since Coastal Motors was in the wrong he doesn't feel bad about settling with the widow, but he (Harvey) doesn't believe the document actually exists -- because that's the way Tanner operates.

Tanner replies, to the effect, (no access to the early shows from this season for exact quote) "So that's how you're playing it? Oh, it exists alright." He doesn't say it's REAL, he says, it "exists." Big difference. That's what made me think it wasn't legit from the beginning.

Exact quote from that exchange--"that document's the real deal, Harv." So yea, he either was lying or he was truly duped by Hardman. Either way, there was no hint to the audience that the document was a fraud up until that moment when Tanner admitted as much.

#20 mrsspecter

mrsspecter

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 12:31 AM

So, there are six new episodes in January? Yey! Posted Image

- CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT. Just like what everybody is saying, I would like to see more character development in the series. I think the writers are doing a great job on this already but I would like to know more about the history of Harvey and Jessica relationship/partnership. I'm thinking we might be seeing this in the succeeding episodes. I would like to get to know more about Harvey's background also, who he was before becoming a lawyer, about his family. What about seeing Norma's face this january? Posted Image

- LOVE INTEREST. Gabriel Macht mentioned this in one of his interviews that we might see Harvey have a love interest. In the 2 seasons, they touched a bit about his lovelife. But what I would like to see is a love story development for Harvey where we get to see his "emotional" or "soft" side.

- BROTHERLY LOVE. I just like how the writers develop the relationship of Harvey and Mike. With Mike's grandma gone, I think / hope we can see Harvey being more protective of Mike.

- CAN OPENER. I hope they reveal it in the last few episodes! :D

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved