• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 02:21 PM

i must say i was to say the least a little disapointed with it , in general the mole story line sucked they could have made it at least 2 or 3 episode story line . any input welcome

#2 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 08:34 PM

I didn't follow it very well. with all the jumping around back and forth between 'real time' and 'flash back' and ...what ever. - though perhaps it would have helped to have been caught up with previous episodes...???

I thought it was a little under par, overall, too.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#3 jan55

jan55

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2011 - 09:51 PM

I ENJOYED SEASON NINE IT CLEARED UP ALOT-----------------------------USA IS MY FAVORITE - NCIS/LA STARTS WED EAST MEETS WEST-------------------------

#4 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 28 September 2011 - 04:04 PM

Ep. 9.02

I enjoyed this episode a lot more than the first.

I'll have to watch it again to get talking points, but did anyone catch a new nickname for McGee? Have we (Tony) stopped giving McGee nicknames??? Those nicknames have become just as much a part of the show as Gibbs' rules. *hmpf*

Posted Image

Posted Image

#5 psychlover22

psychlover22

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 September 2011 - 10:19 PM

i loved the season 9 opener!!!!

#6 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 11:20 PM

Ep. 9.03

I only saw half the episode.
What did I miss? Why was Mcgee on ...or rather not on speaking terms with his dad. - and why are we bringing him into the picture now? Is it intregal to the plot line or are we just scraping stuff off the bottom trying to Make stories? (I missed almost all of S.8, so...)

Posted Image

Posted Image

#7 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 11 October 2011 - 11:28 PM

Ep. 9.04

Oh my.. Abby/Gibbs moments! *swoon*
gotta love those.

Still missing the McGee nick names though. Maybe Tony has grown up a little. ....a little.

I had my suspicions of "George" when they were telling him there was a connection between "Drew" and the killer. Glad my mind is starting to work and notice such details. (I'm usually pretty oblivious to details in TV/film until the second viewing)

I'm really liking the way this season is going. I was a little worried from the premier, since I didn't care for it so much.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#8 jimmyjack

jimmyjack

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 211 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 05:07 AM

Ep. 9.04

Oh my.. Abby/Gibbs moments! *swoon*
gotta love those.

Still missing the McGee nick names though. Maybe Tony has grown up a little. ....a little.

I had my suspicions of "George" when they were telling him there was a connection between "Drew" and the killer. Glad my mind is starting to work and notice such details. (I'm usually pretty oblivious to details in TV/film until the second viewing)

I'm really liking the way this season is going. I was a little worried from the premier, since I didn't care for it so much.

i agree this season seems to be a little flat and without that usuale pizzaz if thats the right word anyways just my opinion, input welcome..

#9 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 26 October 2011 - 10:38 PM

Ep. 9.06

Why was I not surprised?!
I thought for a moment that "Mary" was our 'guy' but I thought we've done this before at least once, maybe twice. Why is it that women "Ducky" is interested in are always ... 'the guy'?

This leaves me feeling really bad for poor Ducky. Why can't we let him be happy??

:(

Posted Image

Posted Image

#10 kiffen

kiffen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 11:19 AM

Ep. 9.06

Why was I not surprised?!
I thought for a moment that "Mary" was our 'guy' but I thought we've done this before at least once, maybe twice. Why is it that women "Ducky" is interested in are always ... 'the guy'?

This leaves me feeling really bad for poor Ducky. Why can't we let him be happy??

:(

I agree. Why can't Ducky be happy? Why do they always make his girlfriends evil? Maybe they should hook him up with Palmer. At least he's not evil. LOL

#11 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 27 October 2011 - 09:17 PM

lol - apparently Palmer is already taken. =)

especially after Ducky losing his mother, he needs a little happiness in his life!

Posted Image

Posted Image

#12 jony

jony

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 October 2011 - 11:29 PM

I also like this episode much as comparison to prior.

#13 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 07 February 2012 - 11:59 PM

ok... been a while since I posted a review from S.9

First thought: This is not a Frank Capra movie!! WTH?!

Second thought: It's an interesting* way to bring back all the past characters for the 200th episode.

Thirdly: Would Never have happened!! 'nuff said.

In the end, I really felt I missed something...like they left something out/didn't finish the episode.

*Interpret "interesting" any way you want.

P.S. Kiffen, if you didn't see it yet, you'll have to check it out for the brief, but nice Palmer scene! ;)

Edited by Reiterin, 08 February 2012 - 12:58 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#14 kiffen

kiffen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:02 PM

Thanks Reiterin for your mention of the "Palmer Scene". I just saw it last night. Mere words cannot express how much I enjoyed a shirtless Palmer. Who knew that he was hiding such a beautiful body. I wonder if Abby enjoyed the scene with him. Even Gibbs was impressed!
Having gotten that out of the way: I liked the episode very much. It was a little confusing the way it jumped all over the place but I really enjoyed it. I cried when Gibbs got to see his wife and daughter. Mark Harmon was so good in that scene. I loved the way his face just lit up when he saw them. That was my 2nd favorite scene in the show. I have to admit I enjoyed seeing Mcgee with Abby. They were adorable together. I also enjoyed the brief scene with Ziva and Tony. I thought Ziva looked like she was going to take a bite out of Tony. LOL

#15 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 09 February 2012 - 01:39 PM

=)

It was pretty good. but like you said, it was a bit confusing. going from flashback to alternate reality to 'life flashing before me' and back and forth again.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#16 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 10:58 PM

Ep. 9.18 "The Tell"

A hobbit!! Sean Astin. love him! He was a cute kid in The Goonies. :D

I haven't liked what's her name since the activia commercials. kind of annoying. :rolleyes:

and

Where's Palmer?!?!?!?

Posted Image

Posted Image

#17 kiffen

kiffen

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 723 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 10:12 AM

Yes, where is Palmer? I think every episode should have at least one scene with Palmer. He is needed to keep us ladies happy. I know he is married on the show, but he and Abby are so cute together. Why not a brief fling between them? Then Abby can go be with Mcgee. Abby and Mcgee belong together. :wub:

#18 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 03:44 PM

Abby and McGee DO belong together! That's true.

Did Palmer get married on the show yet? I missed a few episodes, but I thought I heard/read somewhere that they were going to show it in the show. Maybe I dreamed that.
If he's on his honeymoon, then I can forgive them for not having him in one episode. But he BETTER be back next week! Or There's gonna be a lot of unhappy ladies! :angry:

Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 10:56 PM

Ep. 9.21 Rekindled

Abbey's watching Mythbusters. B)

So sad about what happened with Tony and Jason & his sister. :(

This was one of my favorite episodes that I've seen from this season. Though there has been something different about McGee the last couple seasons. (the way he talks even) Kinda weird.

Posted Image

Posted Image

#20 Reiterin

Reiterin

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,704 posts

Posted 06 May 2012 - 12:06 AM

EP 9.22 Playing with fire

It was good to see "stan" again.
But again, no Palmer! WHAT are they thinking?!
I thought Palmer was supposed to get married this season, and I thought we were supposed to get to see it. We're running out of episodes to get that done!

Edited by Reiterin, 06 May 2012 - 12:09 AM.

Posted Image

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved