• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 mle2009

mle2009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 04:07 PM

Forgive me I am kind of bad with names and am new to the show so I forgot the name of Dani's blonde friend, But does anyone besides me think that the scenes with her and Dani are kind of boring? No offense but I feel like when she has a scene with her I am just not as interested in the scenes as I am with the rest of the show. Not saying she is not a good friend I just for some reason don't find the scenes with her and Dani entertaining as some others might find it. Thoughts?

#2 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:46 PM

Forgive me I am kind of bad with names and am new to the show so I forgot the name of Dani's blonde friend, But does anyone besides me think that the scenes with her and Dani are kind of boring? No offense but I feel like when she has a scene with her I am just not as interested in the scenes as I am with the rest of the show. Not saying she is not a good friend I just for some reason don't find the scenes with her and Dani entertaining as some others might find it. Thoughts?

Are you talking about her friend Jeanette? I thought Jeanette was a good friend and fun. She's the one that Dani always went out with, went to the high school reunion with and to the Hawks formal gala with. I thought they played best friends really well and had some fun scenes together. No offense taken either. Not everyone is going to agree with everything here! ;)

#3 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:20 PM

Are you talking about her friend Jeanette? I thought Jeanette was a good friend and fun. She's the one that Dani always went out with, went to the high school reunion with and to the Hawks formal gala with. I thought they played best friends really well and had some fun scenes together. No offense taken either. Not everyone is going to agree with everything here! ;)

I liked Jeanette but for some reason she is gone. Maybe the writers felt her time was up?? Margo is ok...but Iiked Jeanette better...they were BFF's.
Posted Image

#4 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 10:09 AM

I liked Jeanette but for some reason she is gone. Maybe the writers felt her time was up?? Margo is ok...but Iiked Jeanette better...they were BFF's.

If I'm not mistaken the actress who played Jeanette is now on a different show and that's why she left NR. But I'm glad they left it open to where she could come back in the future.

#5 tennisnike

tennisnike

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 01:10 PM

If I'm not mistaken the actress who played Jeanette is now on a different show and that's why she left NR. But I'm glad they left it open to where she could come back in the future.

The actresses name is Amanda Detmer (Jeannette). She will be on show on ABC called "Man Up". I don't think the show airs until October.

I too hope she return to NR. Not feeling the chemistry with Dani and Margo.

Edited by tennisnike, 21 September 2011 - 01:11 PM.

#6 Blossoms

Blossoms

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 01 October 2011 - 04:58 PM

The actresses name is Amanda Detmer (Jeannette). She will be on show on ABC called "Man Up". I don't think the show airs until October.

I too hope she return to NR. Not feeling the chemistry with Dani and Margo.

I agree. I thought there was an awesome vibe between Jeannette and Dani that felt completely natural, like they'd been friends forever. And the way they wrote her out... No matter how hot a guy is I am not pulling up stakes and moving with him to his country when we can't even communicate because we don't speak the same language. Grown women don't do that! I thought 'Uh oh, this is feeling an awful lot like when they monkeyed with In Plain Sight and nearly derailed that show...' Some people feel IPS has never recovered from that mess but I still have hope.

#7 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 05 October 2011 - 12:37 PM

They also gave Dani and Jeanette a very solid history. They should at least show Dani getting text or calls from her. No REAL best friends just drops off the earth even if she is in another country.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved