• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 18 September 2011 - 11:29 PM

I was inspired by comments on the NR FB page regarding Matt and Dani to start this topic. ;) How do you think their relationship will fare? Will it last? Why do you feel this way?

Regardless of whether we're team Danico or team Matt & Dani, let's see if we can have a mature, respectful discussion that doesn't lead to name calling and total disrespect like some "fans" have displayed on the FB page. Your thoughts??

#2 mle2009

mle2009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:16 AM

I was inspired by comments on the NR FB page regarding Matt and Dani to start this topic. ;) How do you think their relationship will fare? Will it last? Why do you feel this way?

Regardless of whether we're team Danico or team Matt & Dani, let's see if we can have a mature, respectful discussion that doesn't lead to name calling and total disrespect like some "fans" have displayed on the FB page. Your thoughts??

Okay so I actaully posted this on FB ( and added more to it) so forgive me because it's kind of long

Honestly I am not even into the Nico vs Matt situation. I started watching the show becuase of Dani and the way she interacts with her clients ESPECIALLY T.K. From what I see the show is mainly about Dani and her clients and T.K and his issues with football, along with some personal issues, sitautions that go on in both of their lives Dani with her children, husband, friends, co-wokers, T.K with his teammates etc... I also enjoy the show from more of kind of a comedy aspect. Like when we found of T.K. related dropping the ball to a time that he dropped a roll of toilet paper while,on the toilet when his friend tired to toss it to him. Or when the grandmother was sitting in the pantry easedroppin and the daughter Lindsay found her in there and asked her to pass the PopTarts.(lol) etc.... Anyways I love this show and am glad Season 2 is coming. At the end of each episode I find myself asking the same questions.
1) Who will Dani see next?
2)What will their issue be and how will she help them solve it?
3)Will she succeed with them?
4) What will T.K. do next?
5) What will happen with T.K and the NY Hawks?

So I guess you can say her "love interest" is one of the things I am the least interested in, no offense

But to have a little insight I feel like w/Matt sometimes I do see a romantic connections with him and Dani and at others I feel like they act strictly like each others co-wokers IMHO. With Nico I feel like most of the time him and Dani act like each others co-wokers (infact I think Nico sometimes acts like Dani's boss (not that I find anything wong) and at other times I see a friendly and MAYBE romantic conneticon between them. But overall I haven't chosen a side yet and am not sure if I even will Right now based on what I see it seems like her and Matt are more of a couple and I do respect them more because I always like the relationship that time is dedicated in developing it, but I am still unsure about the whole situation

Whatever they do I hope they do NOT add a love triangle to the show (especially NOT the infedilty route).I think it's WAY too early to take a risk like adding a love triangle (trust me adding a love triangle IS a risk). The show just finished it's first season. It already has more viewers than some shows that have been on air longer and that have more seasons which is very good and clearly means they are doing something right. I feel like whenever traingles are added to shows the show almost always looses it's original focus and way too much drama is added, which makes is "soap operish" IMO which sometimes results in the loss of viewers and sometimes leading to a cancellation of the show. Like I said this show has a good amount of viewers (good enough for them to renew it, since renewal is based on ratings) Since it's still a fairly new show not only do I think it's too early to take risk but I think the show still has time to build it's fanbase (which again is already good) since most people like this season/ show I am sure most viewers will not be leaving and will continue watching. If anything I think the show will most likelly gain viewers since it's fairly new and people maybe have yet to find out about it

Edited by mle2009, 19 September 2011 - 08:34 AM.

#3 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:17 AM

Okay so I actaully posted this on FB ( and added more to it) so forgive me because it's kind of long

Honestly I am not even into the Nico vs Matt situation. I started watching the show becuase of Dani and the way she interacts with her clients ESPECIALLY T.K. From what I see the show is mainly about Dani and her clients and T.K and his issues with football, along with some personal issues, sitautions that go on in both of their lives Dani with her children, husband, friends, co-wokers, T.K with his teammates etc... I also enjoy the show from more of kind of a comedy aspect. Like when we found of T.K. related dropping the ball to a time that he dropped a roll of toilet paper while,on the toilet when his friend tired to toss it to him. Or when the grandmother was sitting in the pantry easedroppin and the daughter Lindsay found her in there and asked her to pass the PopTarts.(lol) etc.... Anyways I love this show and am glad Season 2 is coming. At the end of each episode I find myself asking the same questions.
1) Who will Dani see next?
2)What will their issue be and how will she help them solve it?
3)Will she succeed with them?
4) What will T.K. do next?
5) What will happen with T.K and the NY Hawks?

So I guess you can say her "love interest" is one of the things I am the least interested in, no offense

But to have a little insight I feel like w/Matt sometimes I do see a romantic connections with him and Dani and at others I feel like they act strictly like each others co-wokers IMHO. With Nico I feel like most of the time him and Dani act like each others co-wokers (infact I think Nico sometimes acts like Dani's boss (not that I find anything wong) and at other times I see a friendly and MAYBE romantic conneticon between them. But overall I haven't chosen a side yet and am not sure if I even will Right now based on what I see it seems like her and Matt are more of a couple and I do respect them more because I always like the relationship that time is dedicated in developing it, but I am still unsure about the whole situation

Whatever they do I hope they do NOT add a love triangle to the show (especially NOT the infedilty route).I think it's WAY too early to take a risk like adding a love triangle (trust me adding a love triangle IS a risk). The show just finished it's first season. It already has more viewers than some shows that have been on air longer and that have more seasons which is very good and clearly means they are doing something right. I feel like whenever traingles are added to shows the show almost always looses it's original focus and way too much drama is added, which makes is "soap operish" IMO which sometimes results in the loss of viewers and sometimes leading to a cancellation of the show. Like I said this show has a good amount of viewers (good enough for them to renew it, since renewal is based on ratings) Since it's still a fairly new show not only do I think it's too early to take risk but I think the show still has time to build it's fanbase (which again is already good) since most people like this season/ show I am sure most viewers will not be leaving and will continue watching. If anything I think the show will most likelly gain viewers since it's fairly new and people maybe have yet to find out about it

First WELCOME!!! And no worries about your comments being long because I like hearing other people's take on the show because it can make me see a different side than what I'm seeing. Like you, I liked the SHOW: the concept, the format, the actors and actresses - everything. The only actor I was familiar with was Mechad Brooks (from True Blood and a few other things I've seen him in) and the Coach. I'm now new fans of Callie Thorne, Scott Cohen and Marc Blucas. :)

For me personally I was immediately attracted to Nico's character. Matt is super cute, tall and big (just the way I like them! ;) ) but Nico had my interest right away. There's something about a quiet, brooding, mysterious man of few words. You get drawn in and instantly want to know more about that character. What's his story? What makes him tick? Does he have a dark side? Again this is just ME. I didn't hear rumblings of a love triangle until I came to the NR website and message board. Fans started right away with the Team Nico or Team Matt. Having a soft spot for Nico of course I'd say Team Nico, BUT I don't want to see them together any time soon either. I agree, love triangles will tank a show in a heart beat. I've seen it happen many, many times to shows that were good, but for some stupid reason decided to go the soap opera route with the never ending love triangle. :huh: :angry: Love triangles are nothing more than lazy writing by the writers IMO. It's so cliche and it's such a cop out. I've prepared myself for either outcome. This show has the potential of going that route, but they also have amazing writers so I could also see them putting a different spin on the love triangle too. I still won't like it (look at me judging before it even happens, lol!) but if they do go that route I won't be surprised.

I see the potential for a future romance between Dani and Nico, but if they just remain good friends I'd be fine with that too. It was ineveitable that Dani and Matt would get together. My question still is will it last? I've noticed on the FB NR page the Matt and Dani fans want to gloss over or totally ignore the fact that Dani is fresh out of a divorce. She was married for 17 years to a man she loved since high school. Their argument is that Dani was a willing participant when she slept with Matt, no one forced her to get with him or JD so that means she's ready to date. I totally disagree. Dani hopped in the bed with Matt because she was hurt that Ray not only cheated on her but started dating and moved on with his life. Dani felt like she had to move on too so she wouldn't appear to be the heart broken wife sitting at home crying her eyes out. Then she continued with JD, and now Matt again.

I have a HUGE problem with that because she hasn't come to terms with her feelings about the divorce. Instead of dealing with her feelings head on she's keeping herself busy with fillers. Those fillers so far have been 1.) work and 2.) other men. To me that's not the way you want to start off a new romance when you haven't had full closure with the one man you've loved since high school up until this point. And THAT'S why I posed the question and started this topic of will Matt and Dani last?

#4 mle2009

mle2009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 12:19 PM

First WELCOME!!! And no worries about your comments being long because I like hearing other people's take on the show because it can make me see a different side than what I'm seeing. Like you, I liked the SHOW: the concept, the format, the actors and actresses - everything. The only actor I was familiar with was Mechad Brooks (from True Blood and a few other things I've seen him in) and the Coach. I'm now new fans of Callie Thorne, Scott Cohen and Marc Blucas. :)

For me personally I was immediately attracted to Nico's character. Matt is super cute, tall and big (just the way I like them! ;) ) but Nico had my interest right away. There's something about a quiet, brooding, mysterious man of few words. You get drawn in and instantly want to know more about that character. What's his story? What makes him tick? Does he have a dark side? Again this is just ME. I didn't hear rumblings of a love triangle until I came to the NR website and message board. Fans started right away with the Team Nico or Team Matt. Having a soft spot for Nico of course I'd say Team Nico, BUT I don't want to see them together any time soon either. I agree, love triangles will tank a show in a heart beat. I've seen it happen many, many times to shows that were good, but for some stupid reason decided to go the soap opera route with the never ending love triangle. :huh: :angry: Love triangles are nothing more than lazy writing by the writers IMO. It's so cliche and it's such a cop out. I've prepared myself for either outcome. This show has the potential of going that route, but they also have amazing writers so I could also see them putting a different spin on the love triangle too. I still won't like it (look at me judging before it even happens, lol!) but if they do go that route I won't be surprised.

I see the potential for a future romance between Dani and Nico, but if they just remain good friends I'd be fine with that too. It was ineveitable that Dani and Matt would get together. My question still is will it last? I've noticed on the FB NR page the Matt and Dani fans want to gloss over or totally ignore the fact that Dani is fresh out of a divorce. She was married for 17 years to a man she loved since high school. Their argument is that Dani was a willing participant when she slept with Matt, no one forced her to get with him or JD so that means she's ready to date. I totally disagree. Dani hopped in the bed with Matt because she was hurt that Ray not only cheated on her but started dating and moved on with his life. Dani felt like she had to move on too so she wouldn't appear to be the heart broken wife sitting at home crying her eyes out. Then she continued with JD, and now Matt again.

I have a HUGE problem with that because she hasn't come to terms with her feelings about the divorce. Instead of dealing with her feelings head on she's keeping herself busy with fillers. Those fillers so far have been 1.) work and 2.) other men. To me that's not the way you want to start off a new romance when you haven't had full closure with the one man you've loved since high school up until this point. And THAT'S why I posed the question and started this topic of will Matt and Dani last?

Let me start of by saying there is a creative way to do a love triangle and like you said they probably can do it eventhough I am sure most people as myself would prefer for them not to do one at all. One thing that I could put as an advantage that Nico has over Matt is that Nico seems to be more focused and caring for Dani. Also IF he likes her he seems more like someone who knows what he wants and goes for it and sticks to it. Where as somestimes I do feel like Matt gives mixed signals like I said before, sometimes I see the romantic connection and sometimes I feel like they act strictly like each others co-wokers. Which leads me to believe that Matt may be confused with what he wants as of being just friends with Dani or more than friends. I have to admit in episode 5 I hated the ending I forgot the blonde girls name but I had a feeling there was something between them and the way Dani kept squinting at her (lol) So at the end of the day I am still undecided. One thing I can say is I know that Matt and Dani had sort of a romantic relationship that her and Nico didn't have but I am not sure weather I can count that as enough to consider it an advantage Matt has over Nico. at the same time the show is only in it's first season so you never know.

As far as Matt and Dani lasting I am not sure about that. I feel like they might break up or take a break from each other but I do have faith that the writters will do it in a creative, realistic (non trashy) way. As far as weather they will get back together IF that happens I am not sure. But I too will be okay with whoever she chooses.

Edited by mle2009, 19 September 2011 - 12:28 PM.

#5 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:50 PM

Let me start of by saying there is a creative way to do a love triangle and like you said they probably can do it eventhough I am sure most people as myself would prefer for them not to do one at all. One thing that I could put as an advantage that Nico has over Matt is that Nico seems to be more focused and caring for Dani. Also IF he likes her he seems more like someone who knows what he wants and goes for it and sticks to it. Where as somestimes I do feel like Matt gives mixed signals like I said before, sometimes I see the romantic connection and sometimes I feel like they act strictly like each others co-wokers. Which leads me to believe that Matt may be confused with what he wants as of being just friends with Dani or more than friends. I have to admit in episode 5 I hated the ending I forgot the blonde girls name but I had a feeling there was something between them and the way Dani kept squinting at her (lol) So at the end of the day I am still undecided. One thing I can say is I know that Matt and Dani had sort of a romantic relationship that her and Nico didn't have but I am not sure weather I can count that as enough to consider it an advantage Matt has over Nico. at the same time the show is only in it's first season so you never know.

As far as Matt and Dani lasting I am not sure about that. I feel like they might break up or take a break from each other but I do have faith that the writters will do it in a creative, realistic (non trashy) way. As far as weather they will get back together IF that happens I am not sure. But I too will be okay with whoever she chooses.

Yeah, I get that vibe from Matt too. I think he really thinks that they have a connection, and maybe they do and we just don't see it yet. They have a very strong attraction to one another that much we see. He can be charming and sensitive and just an overall good guy to her but something still feels like it's missing. If he's thinking about taking that job in San Fran, which his ex Laura set up for him, then where does that leave him and Dani? Matt has career aspirations and I'm all for that, but if he moves across the country I hope he doesn't do a JD and ask Dani to come with him! (Really JD, did you think this woman would leave her kids to roam the Congo with you for months on end???) I totally get why Matt is keeping San Fran as an option considering what's brewing with the Hawks, but where does Dani fit in - unless he wants to try to do the long distance thing and they see each other on the weekends??? I dunno.

Nico is very guarded about his feelings so whatever he may or may not be feeling he's keeping it to himself. I still see potential there. And you're right, he cares about Dani's safety and overall well being, as well as her kids. He knows that her being the team therapist puts her in a very risky situation. I find myself worrying about her safety because her practice is at her home and a lot of the time it's only HER that is home with these new patients that she doesn't know well. I just keep wondering when is she going to get a patient that just snaps and attacks her or tries to attack her. It's not like she has a panic button that she can push and Nico or the cops will come busting in to save her! I can totally see that scenario being in an episode next season.

#6 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 01:58 PM

One more thing:

Something I've noticed about Dani, and it's something we as women tend to do a lot as well, is she is a nurturer. She puts everyone else's needs ahead of her own and she seems to end up with the short end of the stick at times. I love that she cares about people so much and wants to help them like a mother hen. She had to realize that she needed to work on her own household (her kids) and we did see her spending more time with them and being more involved with them. What I would like to see is her giving herself that same time and attention, and not with a man per se either. I think at some point next season she will realize this. At least I'd like to see her realize it.

#7 sullip

sullip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 05:30 PM

I like Matt. He is good looking, fun, sexy and has talented hands! He can rub my shoulders anytime.

I think this could be a good relationship for Dani right now. Yes, Matt would like to get to the "friends with benefits" stage but I don't get the idea that he expects to move in or get married anytime soon. Matt pressures her a bit but he is not demanding. A little push now and then is good for us. I think she likes his direct manner. After Ray's deception she doesn't need sneaky or evasive.

What happens time will tell. Matt has said he would like to stay with the Hawks and eventually move up. The Pittman situation may not give him that chance. He also said he would like to stay in New York because it is his home. He may have to make some tough choices about a job. He could switch teams or sports, but he needs to work somewhere.

Matt is a decent guy, not a jerk. He and Dani could be good together while she, Mom, the kids, work through their issues and adjustments to this new phase of life.

#8 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 07:38 PM

I like Matt. He is good looking, fun, sexy and has talented hands! He can rub my shoulders anytime.

I think this could be a good relationship for Dani right now. Yes, Matt would like to get to the "friends with benefits" stage but I don't get the idea that he expects to move in or get married anytime soon. Matt pressures her a bit but he is not demanding. A little push now and then is good for us. I think she likes his direct manner. After Ray's deception she doesn't need sneaky or evasive.

What happens time will tell. Matt has said he would like to stay with the Hawks and eventually move up. The Pittman situation may not give him that chance. He also said he would like to stay in New York because it is his home. He may have to make some tough choices about a job. He could switch teams or sports, but he needs to work somewhere.

Matt is a decent guy, not a jerk. He and Dani could be good together while she, Mom, the kids, work through their issues and adjustments to this new phase of life.

I don't think he's a jerk either, but something still doesn't jive for me with him. You're right, time will tell with him and Dani. It's season one and there is a lot we still don't know about these characters which is why I'm just speculating. I know I could very well be wrong but I still like to throw stuff out there that have come to my mind that is always thinking and wondering. ;)

#9 andreamae

andreamae

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 08:03 PM

I love Matt and Dani. I think that their relationship is a great new start for Dani. She's obviously analyzed what it means to be in a new relationship, though there's no doubt the effects of her divorce will pop back up. I have a feeling they will have many ups and downs, but I'm excited to see where the relationship will go. I'm not sure if they will be a "long haul" kind of couple, especially since Dani just came off a huge breakup. But I think it's very clear that the writers intended for them to be some kind of important couple and I hope it's for awhile!

#10 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 19 September 2011 - 10:24 PM

I love Matt and Dani. I think that their relationship is a great new start for Dani. She's obviously analyzed what it means to be in a new relationship, though there's no doubt the effects of her divorce will pop back up. I have a feeling they will have many ups and downs, but I'm excited to see where the relationship will go. I'm not sure if they will be a "long haul" kind of couple, especially since Dani just came off a huge breakup. But I think it's very clear that the writers intended for them to be some kind of important couple and I hope it's for awhile!

It'll definitely be interesting to see how Matt and Dani grow and where they end up in season two.

#11 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 20 September 2011 - 02:15 PM

I agree ...totally. Guess I am just a M Blucas fan ! I have watched several of his movies....older ones.....some not so good..but fun to watch.
I do like Matt and Dani together. I am sure it will not always go smoothly..but.....I do hope we see them a lot in season two.
Posted Image

#12 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 02:47 PM

I agree ...totally. Guess I am just a M Blucas fan ! I have watched several of his movies....older ones.....some not so good..but fun to watch.
I do like Matt and Dani together. I am sure it will not always go smoothly..but.....I do hope we see them a lot in season two.

I think you'll get your wish in season 2. Things will be bumpy at first but I have a feeling they will find their way back to each other somewhere down the line. Matt will make sure of it! ;)

#13 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 06:38 PM

I think you'll get your wish in season 2. Things will be bumpy at first but I have a feeling they will find their way back to each other somewhere down the line. Matt will make sure of it! ;)

I hope so !!!!!
I signed up on Amazon to be informed when the
dvd will be available !!
Posted Image

#14 DANICO

DANICO

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 14 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

IM DANICO ALL THE WAY BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YOO EARLY TO TELL.

#15 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 02:30 PM

IM DANICO ALL THE WAY BUT WILL IT HAPPEN? YOO EARLY TO TELL.

WELP, here we are in the middle of season two and Dani and Matt are going strong. In the coming episode this week he throws out living together. I can't wait to see Dani's reaction to that! My feelings still haven't changed on Matt and Dani. Something is still missing for me. Nico and Dani haven't had much interaction so far this season so I think we're in for a surprise before the season is done with what develops between those two. I posted in another thread that I felt the last episode with the magician was quite lack luster. I hope the remaining episodes have me at the edge of my seat with my mouth wide open in total shock and surprise!!!!!

#16 lyndette

lyndette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:15 PM

hi i'm new to the board i'm a big fan of the show and a dani/matt fan love them together. I read a few post regarding their relationship. For me what is missing there is no on screen romance we are getting clips of them here and there but no real scenes of them loving up on each other. just seeing them talking or clips of them having dinner nothing substancial so that why we can't connect with their relationship. don't get me wrong love nico but not for dani. love him with pittman's wife.

Edited by lyndette, 23 July 2012 - 06:17 PM.

#17 lyndette

lyndette

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:26 PM

in a upcoming episode after matt proposes she turns him down, but my take i'm sure dani realize matt is ready to settle down and get married and have a family with her, they told each other that they love each other she didnt think matt would eventually ask her to marry. I know she recently divorce and need a break why get involve with matt, she herself said he was a keeper now she having issues whats up with that? All dani wants in my opinion a man to have sex with when she wants and not a committed relationship at this time. As for matt I believe he is rushing the relationship he needs to slow his role and let the relationship develop slowly giving dani time to catch herself from her divorce. A bit insensitive on matt part. She has alot going on with the IRS and her daughter. That why she turns him down.

Edited by lyndette, 23 July 2012 - 06:29 PM.

#18 Scorpio

Scorpio

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 06:50 PM

I watched Season 1 Epsiode 1 over the weekend and I remember the first time I saw it, I fell in love with the Dani/Matt story. But, as soon as Nico came knocking at her door at 3AM, I was sold. It may take a few more seasons, but they are soulmates. Sooner or later something tragic is going to happen and Nico and/or Dani will both realized their true feelings, but who will be the first to make a move.

Something just does not seem natural with Dani and Matt, she seems to be too forced with him. He really seems like her rebound guy and Matt, I believe, will pick his career over Dani, especially if they are on a break!

It all makes for great story lines for several seasons to come....I hope. I actually miss Marshall. I think Dani misses Marshall too, she seems truly concerned for him.

hi i'm new to the board i'm a big fan of the show and a dani/matt fan love them together. I read a few post regarding their relationship. For me what is missing there is no on screen romance we are getting clips of them here and there but no real scenes of them loving up on each other. just seeing them talking or clips of them having dinner nothing substancial so that why we can't connect with their relationship. don't get me wrong love nico but not for dani. love him with pittman's wife.

#19 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:15 PM

in a upcoming episode after matt proposes she turns him down, but my take i'm sure dani realize matt is ready to settle down and get married and have a family with her, they told each other that they love each other she didnt think matt would eventually ask her to marry. I know she recently divorce and need a break why get involve with matt, she herself said he was a keeper now she having issues whats up with that? All dani wants in my opinion a man to have sex with when she wants and not a committed relationship at this time. As for matt I believe he is rushing the relationship he needs to slow his role and let the relationship develop slowly giving dani time to catch herself from her divorce. A bit insensitive on matt part. She has alot going on with the IRS and her daughter. That why she turns him down.

Hi Lyndette, welcome to boards.:D

You make some good points. I think most of us agree that Dani and Matt are in two completely different places in their lives. It will be interesting to see if they end up on the same path. Your right Dani has a lot on her plate at the moment in addition to the IRSand daughter, there's her pregnant friend Jeanette.

I have to admit I'd like to find out more about Nico's relationship with Gaberielle Pittman. Who broke up with whom and why.

Edited by downeaster, 23 July 2012 - 07:16 PM.

Posted Image

#20 downeaster

downeaster

White Collar Maineiac

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,589 posts

Posted 23 July 2012 - 07:24 PM

I watched Season 1 Epsiode 1 over the weekend and I remember the first time I saw it, I fell in love with the Dani/Matt story. But, as soon as Nico came knocking at her door at 3AM, I was sold. It may take a few more seasons, but they are soulmates. Sooner or later something tragic is going to happen and Nico and/or Dani will both realized their true feelings, but who will be the first to make a move.

Something just does not seem natural with Dani and Matt, she seems to be too forced with him. He really seems like her rebound guy and Matt, I believe, will pick his career over Dani, especially if they are on a break!

It all makes for great story lines for several seasons to come....I hope. I actually miss Marshall. I think Dani misses Marshall too, she seems truly concerned for him.

I miss Marshall too.:( He was so great, just the right mix of psychotic and funny.:P
I also miss the 3 am knocks at the door :D

Edited by downeaster, 23 July 2012 - 07:25 PM.

Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved