• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Carloco

Carloco

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 08:43 AM

OMG! Just watched last episode with disbelief that I have to wait to see what happens! Absolutely love this show with all its characters! First time I have ever written about a show but 'Dr. Dani' deserves an Emmy for her absolutely brilliant performance! Love the way all the characters blend together!

#2 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 05:57 PM

OMG! Just watched last episode with disbelief that I have to wait to see what happens! Absolutely love this show with all its characters! First time I have ever written about a show but 'Dr. Dani' deserves an Emmy for her absolutely brilliant performance! Love the way all the characters blend together!

Amen to your post........have you seen this post....??????? just saw it and replied........you can find it
under ..it just occurred to me......

Posted Today, 03:51 PM

No more Dr. Day-nigh (that's Dani) commercials! WOO HOO! This has GOT to be the stupidest, most insanely lame, dumb, cornball television show ever made. No therapist on Earth would ever leave the office for a client. EVER. Miraculously, this one spends 24/7 away from her office. She takes house calls, makes house calls, and spends most of her time in the occupational workplace of the clients, or else entertaining them in her own home. In addition to having only one active client at a time who is invariably completely cured in only a week! Forget the fact that nobody just coming out of a divorce, pre-middle age, just starting her practice, would just stumble onto this kind of clientelle instantly.

The pretense of this show is so naive, so juvenile, so completely unrealistic, I could never even begin to take it seriously. I'm just grateful to be able to sit through rocking NCIS reruns without being assaulted by these Dr. Day-nigh commercials every 6 to 8 minutes. As if I could ever get stressed over whether or not her latest client will win his foo-bah game.

Posted Image

#3 AlleluiaElizabeth

AlleluiaElizabeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 04:08 PM

Is that a quote from some site, mtra11? I doubt those are your thoughts...

#4 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:36 PM

Is that a quote from some site, mtra11? I doubt those are your thoughts...

That is from another person not I.
I LOVE the show !!!!
I replied to that post last week.
She really trashed the show !!!! boooooooo
Posted Image

#5 AlleluiaElizabeth

AlleluiaElizabeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 21 September 2011 - 05:53 PM

That is from another person not I.
I LOVE the show !!!!
I replied to that post last week.
She really trashed the show !!!! boooooooo

lol Ah. That makes much more sense, then. :)

#6 sullip

sullip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 01:03 AM

I have seen other posts by Nehth on other boards, shows and posts. They are usually negative. Maybe they like to be a devils advocate. I don't know but I have rarely agreed with any of their observations.
I like this show and will watch it again when it comes back in the spring/summer.

#7 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 22 September 2011 - 11:22 AM

I have seen other posts by Nehth on other boards, shows and posts. They are usually negative. Maybe they like to be a devils advocate. I don't know but I have rarely agreed with any of their observations.
I like this show and will watch it again when it comes back in the spring/summer.

I shall be watching it also...and....... when the dvd comes out.
I just signed up on Amazon to be notified when the dvd is
available.

http://www.amazon.co...ript:void(false)
Posted Image

#8 kennady

kennady

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 04 October 2011 - 12:10 AM

I don't about the series of necessary roughness .When i searched in the online ,i got the overview.The series centers on a tough Long island divorcee who, in order to make ends meet, gets a job as a therapist for a professional Football team. Her career begins to take off when athletes, musicians, politicians and other celebrities start to request her tough love therapy. She must learn to balance her new career with being a single mother.yeah! it's a good story and i will see it.

#9 anthony2009

anthony2009

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2011 - 01:19 PM

Hi, I am Anthony.
All are such a nice posts   .

Thankyou

Edited by anthony2009, 02 January 2012 - 03:05 PM.

#10 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:53 PM

Eagerly looking ahead to the new season. Saw Scott Cohen in a LMN movie today....Perfect Murder, Perfect Crime. He looked different.
Had quite a big part. Scott Blucas is my very fave !!!!
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved