• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 mle2009

mle2009

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 03:48 AM

Can't believe I am just finding out about this show today. I have been missing out. I read about the show and it seems very interesting especially the football part because I LOVE football. I def have to catch up with all the episodes from the first season and then can't wait for the second season to start. Just heard it was renewed (which is how I even found out about the show...lol) B)

#2 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 10:33 AM

Can't believe I am just finding out about this show today. I have been missing out. I read about the show and it seems very interesting especially the football part because I LOVE football. I def have to catch up with all the episodes from the first season and then can't wait for the second season to start. Just heard it was renewed (which is how I even found out about the show...lol) B)

WELCOME!!! You will not be disappointed at all, that much I can guarantee!!! ;) :D It's an excellent show!!

#3 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 16 September 2011 - 07:29 PM

Welcome to the show !!! you will LOVE it..as we all do....

the finale will be repeated Sund a m at eight a m..and
then on Tues at ten p m. Enjoy !!!!!
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved