• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 RingsidePrincessInPGH

RingsidePrincessInPGH

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

Well Tough Enough has been over for a while now and we need to do some partying. Here in Pittsburgh they recently finished filming the new Batman movie there were streets blocked off and artificial snow everywhere. I couldn't be an extra in Batman because of my job but why weren't any of the WWE wrestlers in Batman. Arnold was in one of them as Mr. Freeze. What are the wrestlers' agents doing? They need to get up off their butts and get you guys in more movies. Edge looked good in Haven. I think he'll do well as an actor.

Like I said, you need other interests now that Tough Enough is over. Horror Realm is having an entire weekend convention here in Pittsburgh. Saturday night is a Masquerade Ball. There's always something going on here in Pittsburgh. Check out Horror Realm on the net and look under Events - you will see the itinerary for this weekend. I'm actually not into horror but just think of all of those made-up/masked people, not knowing who they are, but out to have a hell of a good time. Rey Mysterio, Sin Cara and Goldust can go to the Ball as themselves and no one would ever know. Okay, that's kind of funny. You all will know me by my red eyes. Oops! Fifty other people will have red eyes. Oh, well, you'll just have to figure out who the Ringside Princess of Pittsburgh is at the Ball. I may have to change from Ringside Princess to Princess of Darkness. There is probably one of those already. Ump, going to have to think of something else. Any ideas?

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved