32 replies to this topic

#1 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:12 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this season is over!!!! This was one of THE BEST finale's I've seen in a long, long time! Here is what I enjoyed:

1. It was Nico on Dani's couch (like I figured it would be)
2. There is still a lot we don't know about Nico because he still wouldn't go into ANY detail about his history with Gabby, but we do know that he loved her and may still love her.
3. Juliette IS NOT Nico's........according to Gabby. I still wonder if she's telling the truth about that.
4. Pittman saved Nico's life and that's why he feels this on going loyalty towards him.
5. Dani didn't judge Nico at all when he told her about his history with Gabby. She was a friend to him instead (like I figured she would be).
6. Dani had mixed feelings about Ray signing the divorce papers and really wasn't happy when she signed them herself.
7. Matt coming clean to her about his job offer and how he's seriously considering it with the Pittman divorce war waging.
8. Nico's reaction to Matt coming down the stairs buttoning up his shirt when he came to tell Dani that TK had been shot. I saw total shock and disappointment on Nico's face!!! Matt on the other hand didn't care that Nico saw him! WOW.

Questions I now have:

1. With Matt telling Dani about the job offer in San Fran, what will Dani do? Will they do the long distance relationship if Matt takes the job? Will Matt ask Dani to come with him or try to get her a job there?
2. Will Nico now look at Dani differently or judge her now that he knows that her and Matt are seeing each other?
3. Will Nico and Matt's friendship/working relationship become strained because Matt is seeing Dani?
4. Will TK be ok? Will they kill him off and bring in another basket case for next year? I like TK!!!!!!!

Your thoughts????

#2 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:28 PM

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this season is over!!!! This was one of THE BEST finale's I've seen in a long, long time! Here is what I enjoyed:

1. It was Nico on Dani's couch (like I figured it would be)
2. There is still a lot we don't know about Nico because he still wouldn't go into ANY detail about his history with Gabby, but we do know that he loved her and may still love her.
3. Juliette IS NOT Nico's........according to Gabby. I still wonder if she's telling the truth about that.
4. Pittman saved Nico's life and that's why he feels this on going loyalty towards him.
5. Dani didn't judge Nico at all when he told her about his history with Gabby. She was a friend to him instead (like I figured she would be).
6. Dani had mixed feelings about Ray signing the divorce papers and really wasn't happy when she signed them herself.
7. Matt coming clean to her about his job offer and how he's seriously considering it with the Pittman divorce war waging.
8. Nico's reaction to Matt coming down the stairs buttoning up his shirt when he came to tell Dani that TK had been shot. I saw total shock and disappointment on Nico's face!!! Matt on the other hand didn't care that Nico saw him! WOW.

Questions I now have:

1. With Matt telling Dani about the job offer in San Fran, what will Dani do? Will they do the long distance relationship if Matt takes the job? Will Matt ask Dani to come with him or try to get her a job there?
2. Will Nico now look at Dani differently or judge her now that he knows that her and Matt are seeing each other?
3. Will Nico and Matt's friendship/working relationship become strained because Matt is seeing Dani?
4. Will TK be ok? Will they kill him off and bring in another basket case for next year? I like TK!!!!!!!

Your thoughts????

what a finale indeed. I was so happy to see Matt and Dani together at her home...and yes...Nico did look surprised to see Matt..but...
that to me is none of his business...as to her personal life. and did Nico really have to stop at Dani's ??? What is she supposed
to do when Nico tells her about TK.?? He could have just called...etc..

Do we assume renewal...because of TK being shot???

I posted on another topic.....just saw this on line...

http://www.aoltv.com...oughness-video/
Posted Image

#3 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:33 PM

what a finale indeed. I was so happy to see Matt and Dani together at her home...and yes...Nico did look surprised to see Matt..but...
that to me is none of his business...as to her personal life. and did Nico really have to stop at Dani's ??? What is she supposed
to do when Nico tells her about TK.?? He could have just called...etc..

Do we assume renewal...because of TK being shot???

I posted on another topic.....just saw this on line...

http://www.aoltv.com...oughness-video/

Good question and statement. I really can't explain Nico coming over to Dani's house other than he wanted to take her to the hospital with him. We all know that Nico has this thing with coming over to Dani's house at all hours of the night. It's like he enjoys doing it even though he only does it when it's something urgent. It's become a habit of his, and I think he likes SEEING Dani versus talking to her on the phone or texting her.

BUT.........what if he DID try to call her but Dani ignored her phone because she was gettin it in with Matt? What if Dani turned her cell phone off because she figured nothing would go wrong that night with the kids being with their dad, TK and the team were out celebrating and she had the house to herself with Matt??? Hmmmm................

Edited by dimplzs, 14 September 2011 - 10:34 PM.

#4 dmccune63

dmccune63

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:43 PM

I think Nico delivering the information in person was respectful. And is that the kind of information you share over the phone? She has a tight connection with TK and will most likely go to the hospital.

#5 sullip

sullip

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:43 PM

TK was shot in public while celebrating with the team. Many of them will got to the hospital now. Dani will be needed in a professional role to help them cope. She will be "working" and wanting to hear about TK herself.

It was respectful of Nico to do this in person and probably he planned to drive her to the hospital.

My favorite finale this season, I was surprised they answered so many questions!

#6 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:24 AM

[quote name='dimplzs' timestamp='1316056371' post='1500131']
Very good points!!!! Can't wait for the 2nd season!!! : )

I'm thinking that Gabby was honest w/ Nico about Juliette...It seemed that she trully was dissapointed that Nico wasn't Juliette's father because she knows that Nico wouldn't leave her if he was the father.

I also liked that Nico came to Dani for advice and how she simply listened & didn't judge him. But, I'm affraid seeing that Matt is w/ Dani now will cause Nico to become more reserved around Dani and they will go back to square one, as they were at the begining of the show. :( Poor Nico, he did seem totally shocked to see Matt at Dani's house. If Nico has any (romantic) feelings (which we know /hope he does) for Dani they must show at some point! :) Nico loved Gabby for so long but (because of his working relationship w/ Mr. Pittman & sense of obligation for saving his life) he couldn't act upon his feelings... Nico won't allow for the same thing to happen again ... Yes, Dani is with Matt now but if Nico doesn't shut Dani out of his life he will have a very good chance w/ her.... 2nd season should be interesting! :)

I don't believe that Matt will take that new job, but if he does, Dani won't follow. She probably wouldn't move to another city because that would negatively affect her kids at this point.

T.K.'s a cool character so i hope he's ok (hopefully the bullet just grazed him). It's scary that things like that happen in real world.

#7 Lana001

Lana001

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 65 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:26 AM

Good question and statement. I really can't explain Nico coming over to Dani's house other than he wanted to take her to the hospital with him. We all know that Nico has this thing with coming over to Dani's house at all hours of the night. It's like he enjoys doing it even though he only does it when it's something urgent. It's become a habit of his, and I think he likes SEEING Dani versus talking to her on the phone or texting her.

BUT.........what if he DID try to call her but Dani ignored her phone because she was gettin it in with Matt? What if Dani turned her cell phone off because she figured nothing would go wrong that night with the kids being with their dad, TK and the team were out celebrating and she had the house to herself with Matt??? Hmmmm................

Nico loves stopping by at odd hours : ) It's his way of checking up on her. :) But now that Matt is in the picture we probably won't see Nico stopping by after normal business hours :(.

#8 AlleluiaElizabeth

AlleluiaElizabeth

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 97 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:43 AM

Honestly, color me surprised Matt was still considering that San Francisco job. For one thing, I had forgotten about it entirely by this point. Secondly, I thought that job offer would have been declared toxic and tossed out the window with all things "Laura Radcliff". So, even though he hates how he was given the offer and essentially broke up with his girlfriend over it, the offer itself is still in Matt's consideration? Its a pragmatic turn for his character, I admit, but not what I would have expected from him. So... yeah surprised. lol

I think, if Matt did go to California, then it would either be long distance relationship or no relationship at all. There's no way Dani could go to San Fran with him, for the same reasons she couldn't go to the Congo with JD. And all of that was before TK got shot. If she wasn't leaving before, she sure as heck wouldn't now.

I don't think Matt will leave, but I am sure he'd ask Dani to come with if he did.

I think Nico already knew Matt and Dani had had this "thing" in the past. He was just surprised it had resumed and he didn't know about it. With current developments, Nico might tease Dani about her and Matt with that dry wit of his, but I don't see him "judging her" or anything. O_o

Depends on circumstances, I think. If her relationship with Matt starts having effects on the work place or effects on Dani's emotions that impedes her ability to help people, then yeah I can see Nico and Matt getting strained. Particularly if Dani and Matt have some kind of argument and Matt is in the wrong. Dani's not just the team therapist, anymore. She is now *officially* Nico's friend, more so than Matt has ever been shown to be, and Nico will stand up for his friends. (Though I still wish we'd get a bit more male bonding btwn Nico and Matt. I like the idea of those two becoming actual friends instead of just two guys who work around each other.)

Kill TK off? Not a chance. I'm sure she'll get new "basket cases", but TK dying? No. In fact, getting shot, and recovering and having to go through any physical rehab that that will require, will bring up all sorts of new therapy opportunities for our beloved TK. If his wounds are serious enough to put his career in jeopardy, he is NOT gonna cope well without Dani's help. (And Vivica's, cus she's awesome. :D Gosh, I really do love her character! lol)

Edited by AlleluiaElizabeth, 15 September 2011 - 12:47 AM.

#9 Katerina17

Katerina17

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:16 AM

1. It was Nico on Dani's couch (like I figured it would be).

Yup, good call! But, he wasn't really a client, and she and he both know that. And he wouldn't even tell her anything. LOL. And him and his audio surveillance. And how he looked at her like "why would you think I killed someone today?"
I loved the $1. I think it was as much about him not being used to going to people as friends as wanting confidentiality, as well as maybe to protect her a bit. I was glad Dani set him straight about her really being his friend.

I noted that what he said to Dani left the impression that he and Gabrielle had been actively involved for 20 years, which is not the case at all. As for loving Gabrielle, what there relationship was and wasn't was muddled by so many factors. He was ambivalent about the whole situation from the moment she showed up, for lots of reasons, including because he just didn't know how he felt and was not at all certain them being together was what either of them really wanted or needed. His actions in the end, felt like a declaration of independence. He still has something to get over, but they are over as far as he is concerned.

I don't think it serves Gabrielle to lie about Juliette not being his daughter. She knew Nico thought or at least wanted Juliette to be his, and had been quietly letting him think she was, often because it was to her advantage. (BTW, he flies better solo, my eye!)

I practically jumped off the couch when Nico confronted Gabrielle about Juliette. He'd never asked because he wanted it to be true on some level, but then to have someone else lay it out in front of him that there could be a lot of father options for Juliette made him need to know. I had really wanted to see him go against Gabrielle, and I knew it had to be because she had lied to him again. He'd been wanting to think the best, especially if Marshall is as bad as he is said to be, and I still think Gabrielle is lonely, miserable, emotionally abused, and still in love with Nico, and so, not purely motivated by greed and not just using him. However, that lie of omission was the mother of all lies, and she'd been playing it up the entire time she'd been there and encouraged him in it for years before. Maybe it had not always mattered that she did that, but today it did. I loved him so much right then, making that break. Loved it. Loved. It.

But watch out for Gabrielle telling Marshall that Nico helped Juliette; hell hath no fury, right? Also, Marshall may ask Nico for that name. The sale of the Hawks is hardly settled either.

BTW, hats off to the writers for how they set that up. As we know, there's been a lot of discussion about whether Juliette was his daughter, and I think Gabrielle's comments were deliberately written and delivered to buoy not only Nico's belief/wish that Juliette was his, but ours as well. Well done.

I knew it. That kind of loyalty, anything less would not have made sense. Right now I am guessing it was service-related. Either they served together or Pittman used his wealth and influence to get Nico out of a nasty situation in a foreign country. (The more I think about Nico, the more I think about The Unit, the show about the special ops team and their missions and the wives they leave behind. It's good, if you haven't seen it). However, it was interesting that Marshall somehow did not know about Gabrielle and Nico from before the marriage, and we still don't know how Nico ended up working for Marshall anyway.

I was glad to see this because she had, for the most part, just plowed ahead, and it was good to see her pause and mourn for a moment, however brief. I also liked the way they presented the kids as they felt torn between their parents. Finally, they took the mature approach instead of just acting out. Dani is a good mom, too, and she did the right thing, and so did the kids.

I think he knew they'd been together before, but weren't after she started with the Hawks. Thanks to the distraction of Gabrielle, he missed that it had started again. Matt has no reason to care what Nico knows or doesn't, and also, has no reason to think Nico would care. He is, however, mistaken, even if no one, not even Nico knows it yet.

Questions I now have:

Matt and Nico hardly have a relationship to be strained, and Nico keeps so much to himself, I would be surprised if he let it show to Matt that he was bothered by Matt and Dani together. I don't think he'll judge her because there is nothing wrong with it.
That being said, he might seem bothered to Dani because they are starting down a path where he feels comfortable expressing himself, although it will likely be unintentional since he has schooled himself to not really care about this sort of thing and will be surprised that he does.

TK will be fine. I wonder if this means that next season will not pick up with the next football season, but sooner.

TK was shot in public while celebrating with the team. Many of them will got to the hospital now. Dani will be needed in a professional role to help them cope. She will be "working" and wanting to hear about TK herself.

It was respectful of Nico to do this in person and probably he planned to drive her to the hospital.

My favorite finale this season, I was surprised they answered so many questions!

I think that's right.

And yes, they pulled out all the stops with this episode. They answered enough to leave us satisfied, but there are still plenty of unanswered questions. I am really pleased.

Edited by Katerina17, 15 September 2011 - 07:00 AM.

#10 RobGnarly

RobGnarly

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:36 AM

Great series, and yes what a satisfying finale. TK won the game not with a holywood catch, but a world-class block. Nico's solution to his dilemma was a profound expression of integrity that made me want to stand up and raise a fist in solidarity. I've really enjoyed watching the slow unfoldment of his character. In general, the writing for this series has been extremely disciplined and focused. I hope the standards of excellence continue into the next season.

#11 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:10 AM

[/size][/b][/color][/size]
Honestly, color me surprised Matt was still considering that San Francisco job. For one thing, I had forgotten about it entirely by this point. Secondly, I thought that job offer would have been declared toxic and tossed out the window with all things "Laura Radcliff". So, even though he hates how he was given the offer and essentially broke up with his girlfriend over it, the offer itself is still in Matt's consideration? Its a pragmatic turn for his character, I admit, but not what I would have expected from him. So... yeah surprised. lol

I think, if Matt did go to California, then it would either be long distance relationship or no relationship at all. There's no way Dani could go to San Fran with him, for the same reasons she couldn't go to the Congo with JD. And all of that was before TK got shot. If she wasn't leaving before, she sure as heck wouldn't now.

I don't think Matt will leave, but I am sure he'd ask Dani to come with if he did.

[/size][/b][/color][/size]
I think Nico already knew Matt and Dani had had this "thing" in the past. He was just surprised it had resumed and he didn't know about it. With current developments, Nico might tease Dani about her and Matt with that dry wit of his, but I don't see him "judging her" or anything. O_o

[/size][/b][/color][/size]Depends on circumstances, I think. If her relationship with Matt starts having effects on the work place or effects on Dani's emotions that impedes her ability to help people, then yeah I can see Nico and Matt getting strained. Particularly if Dani and Matt have some kind of argument and Matt is in the wrong. Dani's not just the team therapist, anymore. She is now *officially* Nico's friend, more so than Matt has ever been shown to be, and Nico will stand up for his friends. (Though I still wish we'd get a bit more male bonding btwn Nico and Matt. I like the idea of those two becoming actual friends instead of just two guys who work around each other.)

[/size][/b][/color][/size]Kill TK off? Not a chance. I'm sure she'll get new "basket cases", but TK dying? No. In fact, getting shot, and recovering and having to go through any physical rehab that that will require, will bring up all sorts of new therapy opportunities for our beloved TK. If his wounds are serious enough to put his career in jeopardy, he is NOT gonna cope well without Dani's help. (And Vivica's, cus she's awesome. :D Gosh, I really do love her character! lol)

Your thoughts on Matt's job offer were the same as mine. I thought it would be null and void for him for the simple fact that Laura set the whole thing up, once again trying to control his life/career. But I can understand from Matt's viewpoint that with the uncertainty of the team it would be stupid of him not to consider that job offer so he won't be left a$$ out if the team and organization is broken up and people are fired. I don't think Dani would go, afterall she didn't go with JD to the congo. Considering she's newly divorced and her kids verbalized their feelings of being caught in the middle and having to choose, I think she's going to spend more time with them even more so now as they all adjust to the changes that have taken place with their family.

You're right, I believe Nico already knew about Matt and Dani the first go around. What he didn't know/see was that it had started back up and like was stated, his issuses with Gabby and Pittman didn't allow him to pay much attention.

As far as TK goes, I threw out the possibility of him being killed off because some shows do the dramatical thing and sometimes want to keep things fresh. But I think you're right, TK will stay and Dani will have to help him get through rehab and other issues that may come up.

#12 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:27 AM

I think he knew they'd been together before, but weren't after she started with the Hawks. Thanks to the distraction of Gabrielle, he missed that it had started again. Matt has no reason to care what Nico knows or doesn't, and also, has no reason to think Nico would care. He is, however, mistaken, even if no one, not even Nico knows it yet.

Matt and Nico hardly have a relationship to be strained, and Nico keeps so much to himself, I would be surprised if he let it show to Matt that he was bothered by Matt and Dani together. I don't think he'll judge her because there is nothing wrong with it.
That being said, he might seem bothered to Dani because they are starting down a path where he feels comfortable expressing himself, although it will likely be unintentional since he has schooled himself to not really care about this sort of thing and will be surprised that he does.

I totally enjoyed reading your comments and everyone else's above. Matt and Nico to me have a very interesting working relationship - and that's the relationship I was speaking about when I asked if it would be strained. I know they're not pals outside of work who go out for drinks and shoot the sh*t, all though I wish they were more friendly on that level. When you look at things Nico keeps that professional wall up with everyone at the Hawk's organization except for Dani. He's left the door wide open for him and Dani to be friends, and Dani told him that they are friends.

I see Matt and Nico's relationship being strained in the sense that Nico sees Dani as a friend that he cares about deeply, so if and when something happens to her he's going to be there to help her and make sure she's ok. Matt is now the boyfriend, the new man in her life and he's going to want to be the person there for Dani, protecting her and what not. THAT'S where I see the possible conflict coming in. When issues arise and Matt may be sleeping over Dani's house one night and Nico comes ringing the doorbell or knocking on her door at 3 in the morning because he needs Dani's help, will Matt be understanding or will he get overly protective and jealous??

I noticed how when Matt came down the stairs he had to ask several times "What's going on?" before Nico addressed him. Nico only really addressed Dani, which showed me right there that Nico didn't feel what he had to tell Dani concerned Matt at that moment. His purpose of coming over to Dani's house was to tell HER about what happened to TK, not answer to Matt. Those were the little things I noticed which leads me to believe that there may be a little friction between those two next season. Or maybe I'm wrong....... ;)

#13 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:51 AM

I totally enjoyed reading your comments and everyone else's above. Matt and Nico to me have a very interesting working relationship - and that's the relationship I was speaking about when I asked if it would be strained. I know they're not pals outside of work who go out for drinks and shoot the sh*t, all though I wish they were more friendly on that level. When you look at things Nico keeps that professional wall up with everyone at the Hawk's organization except for Dani. He's left the door wide open for him and Dani to be friends, and Dani told him that they are friends.

I see Matt and Nico's relationship being strained in the sense that Nico sees Dani as a friend that he cares about deeply, so if and when something happens to her he's going to be there to help her and make sure she's ok. Matt is now the boyfriend, the new man in her life and he's going to want to be the person there for Dani, protecting her and what not. THAT'S where I see the possible conflict coming in. When issues arise and Matt may be sleeping over Dani's house one night and Nico comes ringing the doorbell or knocking on her door at 3 in the morning because he needs Dani's help, will Matt be understanding or will he get overly protective and jealous??

I noticed how when Matt came down the stairs he had to ask several times "What's going on?" before Nico addressed him. Nico only really addressed Dani, which showed me right there that Nico didn't feel what he had to tell Dani concerned Matt at that moment. His purpose of coming over to Dani's house was to tell HER about what happened to TK, not answer to Matt. Those were the little things I noticed which leads me to believe that there may be a little friction between those two next season. Or maybe I'm wrong....... ;)

Enjoyed all the comments and thoughts !!! so many possibitlies for ..hopefully...the second season.
I guess it was ok for Nico to come over to tell Dani about TK..and I realize she is employed by the team...
BUT I still think Nico has to curtail his stopping over at any time. Dani does have a personal life !!!!
Posted Image

#14 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:09 AM

Enjoyed all the comments and thoughts !!! so many possibitlies for ..hopefully...the second season.
I guess it was ok for Nico to come over to tell Dani about TK..and I realize she is employed by the team...
BUT I still think Nico has to curtail his stopping over at any time. Dani does have a personal life !!!!

Totally agree. And I think that's where Matt may step in. I could see Matt getting angry about what he feels is Nico's constant invasion of Dani's privacy and Dani feeling caught in the middle because she's used to it and knows that Nico doesn't do it unless something is really wrong.

Nico is a face to face type of person, especially with Dani. He's on the phone a lot with other people, but when it comes to Dani he likes to interact with her face to face the majority of the time. I don't think he's gonna let Matt (or anyone else for that matter) change that aspect about him when it comes to communicating with Dani.

#15 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 11:24 AM

I think Nico delivering the information in person was respectful. And is that the kind of information you share over the phone? She has a tight connection with TK and will most likely go to the hospital.

You're right. It was definitely respectful of him to tell her face to face.

#16 1reen

1reen

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 12:12 PM

WOW this was a great season ending. They sure packed a lot into it. So much is what is happening now in sports. The Dodgers are being torn apart by divorce. Two selfish people fighting over the money they haven't already drained from the team. It has made it near impossible on everyone involved in the organization. Sport fan violence. We hear about it all the time. Really looking forward to how they handle it. Will Vivica (?) write a story about TK's recovery or about crazy fans?
I think Gabby intentionally lead Nico to believe they shared a child. Again I see her as all about Gabby.
From the Marshall saved my life comment I take it they were SEALs together. And there loyalty goes along way life saved or not.
I think San Francisco was out of the question for Matt til the divorce and the team being torn apart became an issue.
Part of Nico showing up at all hours at Dani's door is work, because Nico never sleeps, but I think it gives him a connection to her that he is not willing to admit to himself. As Dani told him he 'needs a friend'..... Dani.
He is trained to read people and trained to hide his reactions. I don't think he was able to do it seeing Matt come down the stairs. And what was with the look he gave Dani? That Gabby had so distracted him that he missed something.... important? And Nico doesn't miss things! And she had a bit of a guilty expression like being caught out with a boy after curfew.
Loved it all.

#17 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 01:42 PM

WOW this was a great season ending. They sure packed a lot into it. So much is what is happening now in sports. The Dodgers are being torn apart by divorce. Two selfish people fighting over the money they haven't already drained from the team. It has made it near impossible on everyone involved in the organization. Sport fan violence. We hear about it all the time. Really looking forward to how they handle it. Will Vivica (?) write a story about TK's recovery or about crazy fans?
I think Gabby intentionally lead Nico to believe they shared a child. Again I see her as all about Gabby.
From the Marshall saved my life comment I take it they were SEALs together. And there loyalty goes along way life saved or not.
I think San Francisco was out of the question for Matt til the divorce and the team being torn apart became an issue.
Part of Nico showing up at all hours at Dani's door is work, because Nico never sleeps, but I think it gives him a connection to her that he is not willing to admit to himself. As Dani told him he 'needs a friend'..... Dani.
He is trained to read people and trained to hide his reactions. I don't think he was able to do it seeing Matt come down the stairs. And what was with the look he gave Dani? That Gabby had so distracted him that he missed something.... important? And Nico doesn't miss things! And she had a bit of a guilty expression like being caught out with a boy after curfew.
Loved it all.

I agree. Gabby is very, very selfish to me and I don't trust her as far as I can throw her. I think Matt was keeping the SF job in his back pocket as long as he could. This Pittman divorce definitely made him rethink things. And yes Nico showing up on Dani's door step gives him that connection with her. I think he simply likes SEEING Dani, particularly dishelved, sleepy with no make up on. I think Nico likes the fact that she never tried to hide how she looked or tried to run and fix her hair. She's herself and just says "Nico, what now?" Notice how she practically says the same thing every time he shows up at her door at 3 in the morning! "Really Nico? It's 3 in the morning!" It's like their thing, their routine. I also believe it's his favorite part of his job - showing up at Dani's house! ;)

The look he gave Dani was priceless and she could not look him in the eye!!! She looked embarrassed and almost ashamed that HE caught her with Matt! She tried her best to shoo Nico away but he wouldn't budge. She even told him "Now isn't a good time Nico." Yup, he totally missed that one because of his issues with the Pittmans.

#18 PSC

PSC

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:05 PM

Just playing devil's advocate here: Before Nico reached Dani's door didn't he recognize Matt's car in Dani's driveway?
Maybe Nico thought he was interupting a celebratory drink between friends- playoff victory. What a shock for him to see a disheveld Matt coming down the stairs.

I got the impression that this was one victory in the playoffs and Matt mentioned that there was the potential for a few more weeks. When Necessary Roughnes' season 2 starts will we still be in the playoffs & on the way to the Super Bowl? or will we skip to the off-season or pre-season or the next season of football?

#19 dimplzs

dimplzs

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 620 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 02:53 PM

Just playing devil's advocate here: Before Nico reached Dani's door didn't he recognize Matt's car in Dani's driveway?
Maybe Nico thought he was interupting a celebratory drink between friends- playoff victory. What a shock for him to see a disheveld Matt coming down the stairs.

I got the impression that this was one victory in the playoffs and Matt mentioned that there was the potential for a few more weeks. When Necessary Roughnes' season 2 starts will we still be in the playoffs & on the way to the Super Bowl? or will we skip to the off-season or pre-season or the next season of football?

Now there's a thought! But considering it was so late at night he probably didn't notice Matt's car. And it also depends on WHERE Matt parked. Did he park in the drive way or did he park on the road in front of Dani's house? Maybe Matt didn't drive his car, maybe he rode with Dani in her car? Either way it was a shock to Nico to see Matt coming down the stairs buttoning his shirt!

#20 mtra11

mtra11

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 234 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 04:32 PM

Now there's a thought! But considering it was so late at night he probably didn't notice Matt's car. And it also depends on WHERE Matt parked. Did he park in the drive way or did he park on the road in front of Dani's house? Maybe Matt didn't drive his car, maybe he rode with Dani in her car? Either way it was a shock to Nico to see Matt coming down the stairs buttoning his shirt!

Either way...I am glad Matt did come downstairs...and did not stay upstairs.He was not afraid to face Nico.
He would have had to come down anyway...with the TK news. As I posted on another topic....Nico
just cannot come to Dani's at just any time. She deserves her personal time.
Posted Image

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved