Advertisement

No Celebrity Endorsement Implied

Photo
- - - - -

Need help: Adding Necessary Roughness to THIS list!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 LaraP

LaraP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 02:39 PM

I'm a newbie to the forums, but not to Necessary Roughness, no no. I spend far more time than I probably should thinking about Matt and Nico (and Matt/Dani, Nico/Dani though I still can't decide which 'side' I'm on). I really want this show renewed - bad bad bad. I'm tired of getting attached to great new shows and then seeing them yanked, though I don't think NR will be. Anyway today I'm emailing friends, posting on FB and Tweeting to get people to watch the finale tonight. I'm only one person, but I suspect others here are doing the same.

I ran across this list (yes while searching for NR info, specifically more more more on the hotness that is Marc Blucas) and I am adding Necessary Roughness.

http://www.ranker.co...f-recent-memory

Just a handful of USA shows listed - but NR definitely deserves a place of honor (IMO). If anyone else wants to help, make a list. I think several of us will have to do this to get it added on.

Short of writing USA directly, not sure what else I can do.

FREE ONLINE GAMES TERMS OF SERVICE PRIVACY POLICY FEEDBACK ©2013 NBC Universal, Inc. All Rights Reserved